How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

Daps
Sensationalism at it's finest. Lol taking over africa. Bahaha yet I see mention of Mozambique, one if the smallest least developed nation states. One country or one area in africa is the whole continent to white folks. Lmao these Cacs stay trying to paint my continent in a negative light. They ain't takin shyt over in nigeria. Top 20 economy that will soon be one of the world's largest :usure:. They are definitely around, theres too much opportunity, but taking over? Laughable:russ:

I hope to God that what you said in this post is true.

Daps
black people aren't racist that's why it's never a problem

nikkaz over here claiming tiger woods and shyt

the fact blacks do not practice racism is why we are in the position we are in right now, and so divided

You're 100% right about that. But good luck trying to convince other black people that blacks need to start discriminating against non-blacks in order to improve our conditions. :mjlol:

Even God told the Israelites to discriminate against other nationalities of people so that the Israelites culture won't get corrupted.

Duckman

Private D1ck/Family Man
Daps
Reppin
Mission Hill
Yet if a bunch of African men were to move to China and fukk their women and take their land those dry dikked fakkits would be having heart attacks and killin brothas.

:scust:fukk this gay earth.

For some reason that got me :dead:
:laff:

Chinaman: :boss:Come here baby
African woman: yes sir :wub:
Afro man: :dahell:

Colimember: :dwillhuh:
Colimember 2: :comeon: You dumb as hell @Apollonie

Rare colimember 3: :deadrose:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Who gives a fuc, I'm going to get negged for dis but I've known many Chinese men wedding em ethiopian sisters and they treat their wives far better than the local ethiopians men. And they ain't poor anymore and aren't subject to the tribal shyt like female mutilation. And they embrace ethiopian culture, some of the guys speaks better amharic than me. The Chinese guy who'll probably never got laid in his country gets p*ssy for life and exotic children while the african woman who would have been a prostitute or wage slave gets a stable breadwinner with a hunger for success. It's mutually beneficial. I don't see anything wrong with it.:manny:Sounds like you
Nikkas are salty that another race of men are pursuing african women, the same women you would have never given a chance :mjpls:

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I welcome it
keep it up and one day
it'll be nothing but nikkas on planet earth

as it was in the beginning
so shall it be in the end:sas1::sas2:*

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yet if a bunch of African men were to move to China and fukk their women and take their land those dry dikked fakkits would be having heart attacks and killin brothas.

:scust:fukk this gay earth.
2qcgm80.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Is ya'll nikkas serious?

This is a propaganda piece to undermined Africa's growth.

Do you how impossible it is to pull that off what the article is saying.

There is no big scheme on Asian men knocking up African women for land, some of the pictures you posted aren't even from Africa.

Ya'll need to stop making African people as some helpless children.
dap + rep

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
blacks have no one to blame for their exploitation. The black man for his slothfulness when it comes to protecting his community ( in this case country) and the black women for her lack of resolve and naivety.