How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Anyone that thinks the chinese are breeding out, or making tons of biracial children, do not know anything about africa, and I suggest you stop talking and keep in touch with people that actually live here.

There are more chinese in america, than the entire continent of africa, and they cant even make children there.

Talk to most chinese and they stay in their dorms. Some assimilate, but they keep their heads down, most women dont find them attractive, just like the indians that were here before them. More black men breed with cacs than black women with chinese, and black men are not taking over america. :heh:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I think I cam speak whenever I want to or care to. You are no one to tell me anything. Like I said economic development/growth comes in waves it is how you sustain it that matters. I am happy thtlat your country men have running water.
Yes and someone with downs syndrome can speak whatever they want too, it doesn't mean they shouldn't stfu when talking quantum physics.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Anyone that thinks the chinese are breeding out, or making tons of biracial children, do not know anything about africa, and I suggest you stop talking and keep in touch with people that actually live here.

There are more chinese in america, than the entire continent of africa, and they cant even make children there.

Talk to most chinese and they stay in their dorms. Some assimilate, but they keep their heads down, most women dont find them attractive, just like the indians that were here before them. More black men breed with cacs than black women with chinese, and black men are not taking over america. :heh:
If you think women sleep with men based on attractiveness alone...then I don't know what else to say to you.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yes and someone with downs syndrome can speak whatever they want too, it doesn't mean they shouldn't stfu when talking quantum physics.
We aint talking quantum physics...and yes I will discuss the topic because I want to. No one crown you the expert on the subject so...bye felicia!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Keep thinking Africans are asleep because the white man said so brehs :mjlol:
Also, blasians are always come, ain't nothing wrong with a little diversity in Africa. Just trust that the African seed is strong :blessed:
Africa doesn't need the diversity that chinese will bring. African is a hotbed of diversity on its own

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Is ya'll nikkas serious?

This is a propaganda piece to undermined Africa's growth.

Do you know how impossible it is to pull that off what the article is saying.

There is no big scheme on Asian men knocking up African women for land, some of the pictures you posted aren't even from Africa.

Ya'll need to stop making African people as some helpless children.

This x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

BrandonBanks

Arab Money
Daps
Nino_Brown said:
There's a lot of Asians making money in Africa, fukk what you heard, we trading

Nobody can rape mama Africa again, you mad?

I'm learning mandarin right about now :myman:

I know this is an old thread but now:

Jamaicans gotta learn Mandarin to compete for jobs..

:patrice:jamaicans just signed a "deal" that they have to learn Mandarin in their own country, just to be able to get jobs from Chinese employers

They're slowly taking over in Africa, Jamaica, shyt even in the black communities over here. Who owns the majority of the businesses in black communities? :skip:

Think it's all a coincidence brehs