Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
black people aren't racist that's why it's never a problem

nikkaz over here claiming tiger woods and shyt

the fact blacks do not practice racism is why we are in the position we are in right now, and so divided

Even though I don't like the concept of us having to practice racism in order for us to win, I kind of see your point :patrice:. I don't like generalizing, but a lot of blacks feel they must please other races to be liked or have some type of growth. I'm not saying that no other race does this, but I feel like blacks do this more. I wish we would celebrate ourselves more like other races, they seem to rep their own kind majority of the time.

Last edited:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
What man doesn't go to foreign countries and fukk foreign women?

If the number of African women outnumber Chinese then you will have Chinese men fukking African women. White men started it, we as Black men go eat in other countries why you expect Chinese men not to do the samething.

Im more concerned about the Chinese taking over from a power stand point and controlling all the resources.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
siiiaaaa unless you have been keep quiet. you don't know how things work. if u go to naija and u have any kind of money they are chopping that. that's any part of West africa. Called a obroni tax in ghana. Fool boy them cats are paying big bread to even step foot in africa. If u don't pay that tax kwaku kwadwo and Kofi or babatunde, Goodluck and baratunde will make sure u have so much wahala u run home crying meanwhile they chopped all your money in the process. Understand?

I go to Nigeria or Ghana yearly.........

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Is ya'll nikkas serious?

This is a propaganda piece to undermined Africa's growth.

Do you know how impossible it is to pull that off what the article is saying.

There is no big scheme on Asian men knocking up African women for land, some of the pictures you posted aren't even from Africa.

Ya'll need to stop making African people sound like some helpless children.

Last edited:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
What man doesn't go to foreign countries and fukk foreign women?

If the number of African women outnumber Chinese then you will have Chinese men fukking African women. White men started it, we as Black men go eat in other countries why you expect Chinese men not to do the samething.

Im more concerned about the Chinese taking over from a power stand point and controlling all the resources.

This concerns me too.

I hate the fact that they are giving up their natural resources for Chinas shiny buildings and roads. China wants these resources because they aren't capable of having them naturally so they're trading 20/30 years of access to these resources with Africa in exchange for building their infrastructure.

Some people claim it's a good deal but *sigh*

as @_Angelic_ said 'will Africa ever be free ?' will they are have to not sell themselves out to either sacs or whatever other minority. If their leaders had been doing what they were meant to be doing they wouldn't have to give up their resources for infrastructure. Whatever they need to do to grow I guess...

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Man, in 100 years once these chinks take over africa. Noone can even blame 'the white man' for this. This is one thing we won't be able to blame anyone for but ourselves :snoop:

And may I ask what the African men are doing while all this is happening ?! Cos if roles were reversed I don't see the Chinese taking this as lightly.
If you don't protect your women some one else will nut in her

What do the men have to do with who the women choose? They live on a continent that's primarily black, and yet, they chose Jackie. :manny:

Are they suppose to murder them or something :lupe:

Sensationalism at it's finest. Lol taking over africa. Bahaha yet I see mention of Mozambique, one if the smallest least developed nation states. One country or one area in africa is the whole continent to white folks. Lmao these Cacs stay trying to paint my continent in a negative light. They ain't takin shyt over in nigeria. Top 20 economy that will soon be one of the world's largest :usure:. They are definitely around, theres too much opportunity, but taking over? Laughable:russ:

Gotta start small. Conquest doesn't happen overnight. Them changs think long term. They managed to come to a country where they can barely speak the language and now they got the hair and nail game sewn up :ohlawd:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
That's nice. If you go yearly, we would be more interested in hearing about YOUR experiences because your initial post references your boy. I don't reference other people's experiences if I've experienced something myself. What parts of ghana do you go to?

You joined this forum all of a month ago. I have literally posted about my experience growing up in Africa for a good YEAR on this forum. Check my reps and posts I am a very well seasoned poster here on all African issues.

You should say YOU want to know about my experience in Africa because anyone who has been a member since 2013 ALREADY knows my experience in Africa.

I am from Accra and my fiance is Yoruba.

What do you wish to know ?!?!?!