How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Lol this ain't doing nothing but keeping them Chinese ppl alive in most of these African nations they're in...

Last edited:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
And may I ask what the African men are doing while all this is happening ?! Cos if roles were reversed I don't see the Chinese taking this as lightly.
I believe some university in China had riot over the African dudes taking their women some decades ago, can anyone here pull it up?
Man, in 100 years once these chinks take over africa. Noone can even blame 'the white man' for this. This is one thing we won't be able to blame anyone for but ourselves :snoop:
Yea, I know a lot of black folks want to build an Israel in Africa, but you might as well forget that if this goes unchecked.

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
Sensationalism at it's finest. Lol taking over africa. Bahaha yet I see mention of Mozambique, one if the smallest least developed nation states. One country or one area in africa is the whole continent to white folks. Lmao these Cacs stay trying to paint my continent in a negative light. They ain't takin shyt over in nigeria. Top 20 economy that will soon be one of the world's largest :usure:. They are definitely around, theres too much opportunity, but taking over? Laughable:russ:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
black people aren't racist that's why it's never a problem

nikkaz over here claiming tiger woods and shyt

the fact blacks do not practice racism is why we are in the position we are in right now, and so divided

FACTS ONLY.

Black people in the West are the main set of people who have this awareness.

I remember when my boy went to lagos last year and he said he was :scust: at how well the cacs, indians and oreintals were being treated over there.

A lot of whites, indians and asian business men have moved to lagos and people are legit welcoming them with open arms.

Compare that to how they treat us in their homeland :mjcry:

Our hospitality has always and will always be the death of us.

Blacks over there are too damn trusting and accepting of foreigners. It's sad.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
lgnoJMJ.jpg

Od52pYU.jpg

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
black people aren't racist that's why it's never a
nikkaz over here claiming tiger woods and shyt

the fact blacks do not practice racism is why we are in the position we are in right now, and so divided
FACTS ONLY.

Black people in the West are the main set of people who have this awareness.

I remember when my boy went to lagos last year and he said he was :scust: at how well the cacs, indians and oreintals were being treated over there.

A lot of whites, indians and asian business men have moved to lagos and people are legit welcoming them with open arms.

Compare that to how they treat us in their homeland :mjcry:

Our hospitality has always and will always be the death of us.

Blacks over there are too damn trusting and accepting of foreigners. It's sad.

siiiaaaa unless you have been keep quiet. you don't know how things work. if u go to naija and u have any kind of money they are chopping that. that's any part of West africa. Called a obroni tax in ghana. Fool boy them cats are paying big bread to even step foot in africa. If u don't pay that tax kwaku kwadwo and Kofi or babatunde, Goodluck and baratunde will make sure u have so much wahala u run home crying meanwhile they chopped all your money in the process. Understand?