How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Typical african mentality...so now you've traded up european arse kissing to chinese eh! Pathetic!
There is no such thing as a typical african you bumbling fool. We are the most diverse continent on the planet with an array of tribes and mentalities.This is why I know you are far removed from the continent. Yet you think you can speak on it. Laughable!!!! Stay in your cac country and STFU!

Typical FOREIGN Togolese, doesn't know the difference between winning and losing. How many Togolese are in first world countries being educated in mass...

How many are helping to build their country? Hardly any because you have no massive building projects, in debt to the europeans, and haven't made any strategic political advancements, while the rest of the continent have figured out how to use polar super powers.

The only arse kissing happening are the Chinese kissing ours. But you don't know how that feels because you're still stuck in the 60s. I know that because you think WE are kissing arse, instead of assuming its the other way around.

Wait 5 years, then you'll be waving flags and wearing colors, talking about black excellence. Claim Congo though because Togo for damn sure will remain a shyt hole for a very long time. Say hi to the IMF for us.

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey look who cat dragged in...
Oh shut up! Aint no one flip flopped I figured you have no sense for intellectual discussion and can only resprt to these petty attacks. Get outta here!

if the shoe fits then wear it, bedwench. You were supporting team swirl awhile back im just reporting the sudden switch in here.:sas1:

and im staying right here. deal with it, slut.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
any other thread when we talk about the dangers of these bedwenches and how they're like trojan horses this slut and her gang show up to argue. NOW all of the sudden you see the dangers of this behavior? What happened? did tom toss you out or something? or is this some kind of mindfukk to gain our trust? The fukk out of here you flip flopping hypocritical bedwench. Stay on the side that you chose because theres a clear conflict of interest with you in here talking about this.:beli:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
if the shoe fits then wear it, bedwench. You were supporting team swirl awhile back im just reporting the sudden switch in here.:sas1:

any other thread when we talk about the dangers of these bedwenches and how they're like trojan horses this slut and her gang show up to argue. NOW all of the sudden you see the dangers of this behavior? What happened? did tom toss you out or something? or is this some kind of mindfukk to gain our trust? The fukk out of here you flip flopping hypocritical bedwench. Stay on the side that you chose because theres a clear conflict of interest with you in here talking about this.:beli:

maaan, that hoe think we forgot that little swirl movement she was part of. She's lucky im not in the mood to shyt on anybody today.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

Cause the shoe does not fit...byt you keep thinking that you have a point cause you have nothing to add to the actual topic. Bye felicia!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
maaan, that hoe think we forgot that little swirl movement she was part of. She's lucky im not in the mood to shyt on anybody today.
Watch your mouth...before I start getting at y'all with your stupid logic.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Pff the day you can crap on me is the day pigs will fly. You guys are focusing on that because you have nothing of value to add.

AntiVenom

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cause the shoe does not fit...byt you keep thinking that you have a point cause you have nothing to add to the actual topic. Bye felicia!

cut the bullshyt bedwenches like you are the topic here. Sluts that will let set us up to have our collective throats slit. Then you turn around try to play it off like you arent one of them. We havent forgotten all of your prior comments you overweight bug eyed c00n. :heh:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
There is no such thing as a typical african you bumbling fool. We are the most diverse continent on the planet with an array of tribes and mentalities.This is why I know you are far removed from the continent. Yet you think you can speak on it. Laughable!!!! Stay in your cac country and STFU!

Typical FOREIGN Togolese, doesn't know the difference between winning and losing. How many Togolese are in first world countries being educated in mass...

How many are helping to build their country? Hardly any because you have no massive building projects, in debt to the europeans, and haven't made any strategic political advancements, while the rest of the continent have figured out how to use polar super powers.

The only arse kissing happening are the Chinese kissing ours. But you don't know how that feels because you're still stuck in the 60s. I know that because you think WE are kissing arse, instead of assuming its the other way around.

Wait 5 years, then you'll be waving flags and wearing colors, talking about black excellence. Claim Congo though because Togo for damn sure will remain a shyt hole for a very long time. Say hi to the IMF for us.
If it makes you feel better to crap on togo, go right ahead. What is sure...is that power/development comes in waves. No one cares about rapid growth...it's your ability to sustain long term that matters. If you think that I am against other african countries prospering than you are stupider than I thought.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

I am.going to claim what I am not what you think I should. I am well aware versed on the diversity of the continent....if the issue of bad leadership amd colonialism were concentrated to a few african countries then I would have mentionned. Bad governance is wide spread...some countries fare better than others.

I don't care to be specific because these countries were superficially madr anyways...respective ethnic/tribes can be found spread through out several countries. So it is lore accurate to speak in terms of region.

I called you a kiss arse because your post reeked of it. At one time what you are saying about the chinese were said about euros.
Since you are mocking for being in a cac country...tell me what african country do you reside as you post your diatribe. Yoy refuse to accept reason and opposing views as if what is discussed is not plausibility. Good governance means considering all options/possibilities. If you are country is doing so well with the chinesse trade agreement they have signed...I am happy to hear it. But let's not jump the gun...the impact if big trade decisions are felt decades later.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Swirl movement please share this information.
The situation of black american women is not the same as those of african women who are opening their legs to their chinese thinking they are nouveau riche.

Black american men and african men don't view marriage the same. African women are not left to raise their b*stard kids on theor own while african men are chasing becky, ming li, and laciniaga. Not to mentiom they don't have african men ripping to shreds throughout media/social media outlets.
No good african family is going to support an african woman getting with a man that makes less than minimum wage as a candidate for a relationship or splitting hairs on paying for a date.
Black American women have a very unfortunate ssituation and I understand why the swirl movement is gaining ground. Part of the blame is at the feet of black american men. The situation in africa is not the same.