How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Great post - I agree 100%
Dude, I was reading the comments to that article I posted and while this top post definitely reeks of some 'right' leaning thoughts, I can't help but cosign all of this.

I've written papers on South Korea, Taiwan in comparison with the South East Asian states and then African states.

A clear difference is the promotion of education and health, the fact that wealth was kept in the country (including brain capital), a development regime based on the Japanese model (labour intensive --> high-end tech), a use of strategic aid, rampant theft of technology, tight labour laws and a fairly benevolent dictator.

Writers like Park tend to overlook the, lets say cheeky side of SK's growth but in the end, its a far better model than the African development model. The reason is strong governance and a West that cared.

This Busan talking shop wont help much. The days of major investment are gone. Africa is going to be exposed to the new neo-lib, human rights based agenda, lambasted and criticised with low capacity and the poor remaining poor in relative and absolute terms.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The situation of black american women is not the same as those of african women who are opening their legs to their chinese thinking they are nouveau riche.

Black american men and african men don't view marriage the same. African women are not left to raise their b*stard kids on theor own while african men are chasing becky, ming li, and laciniaga. Not to mentiom they don't have african men ripping to shreds throughout media/social media outlets.
No good african family is going to support an african woman getting with a man that makes less than minimum wage as a candidate for a relationship or splitting hairs on paying for a date.
Black American women have a very unfortunate ssituation and I understand why the swirl movement is gaining ground. Part of the blame is at the feet of black american men. The situation in africa is not the same.

Yet you come to White majority countries and have much higher IR rates :mjlol:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
cut the bullshyt bedwenches like you are the topic here. Sluts that will let set us up to have our collective throats slit. Then you turn around try to play it off like you arent one of them. We havent forgotten all of your prior comments you overweight bug eyed c00n. :heh:
You are such an idiot it is laughable...incapable of reasoning. I'll leave you to munch on the ish that you are spewing.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
maaan, that hoe think we forgot that little swirl movement she was part of. She's lucky im not in the mood to shyt on anybody today.
:ohhh:

do-tell.gif

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
So what you're saying is a female would not only have to watch out for the guys who want to dally without long term goals there's the one who will go long term but still have questionable motives.

Being female is tough work

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Yet you come to White majority countries and have much higher IR rates :mjlol:
First africans don't have the same hangups about interracial relationships as black americans. In addition these are the individual choices that these women are making it is not due to high incarveration of their men or due to babymama/baby daddy culture.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
First africans don't have the same hangups about interracial relationships as black americans. In addition these are the individual choices that these women are making it is not due to high incarveration of their men or due to babymama/baby daddy culture.

c00n talk

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
c00n talk
The truth hurts! Even black american men know they have normalized low expectations to the point it has become cultural for a whole generation
African men aren't perfect....far from it but these are not recurrent themes among us or at least it is openly shamed...not normalized behaviour.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
There's a lot of Africans making money in China too, fukk what you heard, we trading :salute:

In fact them muhfukkaz gave us chinese AK 47s during our struggle for independence.

Nobody can rape mama Africa again, you mad?

I'm learning mandarin right about now :myman:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The truth hurts! Even black american men know they have normalized low expectations to the point it has become cultural for a whole generation
African men aren't perfect....far from it but these are not recurrent themes among us or at least it is openly shamed...not normalized behaviour.

Except leading terrorist groups, mutilating their women's genitals and marrying off child brides.

Don't go there with the fukk shyt.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Except leading terrorist groups, mutilating their women's genitals and marrying off child brides.

Don't go there with the fukk shyt.
Like I said...african men are not perfect. Unlike you I know how to hold my own accountableand cut bs excuses.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This shyt will never fly in Nigeria, specifically igboland. But ah well, can't blame the chinese honestly. Their situation back home is unsustaninable. They're simply isn't enough asian women to fullfill demand, and they're not resorting to homosexuality like most western countries are, so they heading out for some international punani.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Is ya'll nikkas serious?

This is a propaganda piece to undermined Africa's growth.

Do you know how impossible it is to pull that off what the article is saying.

There is no big scheme on Asian men knocking up African women for land, some of the pictures you posted aren't even from Africa.

Ya'll need to stop making African people as some helpless children.

Exactly. This is just some pro-Western propaganda.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The situation of black american women is not the same as those of african women who are opening their legs to their chinese thinking they are nouveau riche.

Black american men and african men don't view marriage the same. African women are not left to raise their b*stard kids on theor own while african men are chasing becky, ming li, and laciniaga. Not to mentiom they don't have african men ripping to shreds throughout media/social media outlets.
No good african family is going to support an african woman getting with a man that makes less than minimum wage as a candidate for a relationship or splitting hairs on paying for a date.
Black American women have a very unfortunate ssituation and I understand why the swirl movement is gaining ground. Part of the blame is at the feet of black american men. The situation in africa is not the same.
You're talking like an elitist and unrealistic.

Most people in earth, black people in particular are poor so to say only good africans have good jobs and deserve to get married isnt reality because poor people are getting married working together to come up around the planet.

The idea of a ready made financial foundation for the black woman based on the black man's earnings is not reality, its an ideal. We have to be power couples.

The primary source of criticism for black people in america comes from white media and the white male uses the black woman and gay black men as the primary agents against a black men. Black people can only be destroyed by the black woman giving birth to non black children.

You just a happend to find a small corner of the world where black men have a voice and aren't largely censored by cacs and have chosen these places as the peer groups you interact with but the loudest voice comes from the white man and his puppet sponsors not social media sites like thecoli.

The issues of sexuality in the black community stem from the irresponsibility of black men and women who dont know what a family is and having no clue how to choose a mate, the drawback of this being the woman is forced to mature sooner then the man since she is the one carrying the child. Realistically and ideally you shouldn't be having sex before marriage and shouldn't be coming to a man for.marriage with multiple partners under your belt but it's not reality.

These things are also happening in africa where in places like Kenya over half the women are alleged to statistically be single mothers by the time theyre in their 40s. This is a result of most developing nations not some flaw in black culture in america.

Let you tell it the issues are due to black men being cheap..... just stop. Be real. It's hard to struggle together so alot of you forsake love and sell out for status so you can get a divorce and cop that alimony welfare, like the white woman taught you.