How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
A lot of countries particularly in the middle east have different levels of citizenship and as a foreigner even if you do get citizenship will not have the same rights as the natives therefore for the sake of Africa I agree with you.
That's in large part why jews claim lineage through the mother and not the faather. You have to adapt citizenship according to the circumstance of the times.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No...I am saying that if the burden of nation building is left on one side than that side will eventually cave. Black women can go ahead and hold the fort all they want...but there needs to be willing participants on the opposite side to make this worthwhile or else they wasting their time.

Sacrifice that bears no fruit is futile!
And being a woman raising a half black child in a white patriarchal family is not futile.

It's more like being put into a self induced coma before fading away into oblivion.

If my son doesn't have a child with a black woman, I'll have faded away into oblivion but I'm betting that being a black father and his upbringing will push him in the right direction.

I see this reality being ten times more challenging for a woman trying to keep her part of the bloodline black with a white husband biologically or ideoligically.. It's highly unlikely so I don't see how you could say that's the opposite of futile.

That's the ultimate sacrifice. A blood sacrifice.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
And being a woman raising a half black child in a white patriarchal family is not futile.

It's more like being out into a self induced coma before fading away into oblivion.

If my son doesn't have a child with a black woman, I'll have faded away into oblivion but I'm betting that being a black father and his upbringing will push him in the right direction.

I see this reality being ten times more challenging for a woman trying to keep her part of the bloodline black. It's highly unlikely so I don't see how you could say that's the opposite of futile.

That's the ultimate sacrifice. A blood sacrifice.
I thought sons picked women after their mothers....can you really tell your son he has to marry a black woman when his own father didn't.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I thought sons picked women after their mothers....can you really tell your son he has to marry a black woman when his own father didn't.
Sons pick wives after the culture they spend the most time in.

Yes I can really tell my son that.

Can a janitor tell his son to go to college because he mops floors every night.

That logic doesn't compute with someone like me. My will be done.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Sons pick wives after the culture they spend the most time in.

Yes I can really tell my son that.

Can a janitor tell his son to go to college because he mops floors every night.

That logic doesn't compute with someone like me. My will be done.
:ohhh::obama:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Their foolish.
this is the same culture that produced the Art of War. These people aren't stupid nor are they short sighted.
Yes seriously some posters in here trying to say this is "Sensationalism", well it's not. Just because the Asians aren't coming in guns blazing like dumb ass cacs does not mean they're not trying to produce the same result. Asians aren't as subhuman or as stupid as cacs. Like you said this is the same people who produced the "Art Of War." Anybody that has actually read that book knows this will not end well for Africans if this shyt goes unchecked.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
How about minding your own business since you lot are not african? You have bigger fish to fry in your own homelands.

Reading the last few pages is like reading a bunch of Ghanians talk about what AAs need to do for equal opportunity in america. Imagine what you lot would tell them.

At this rate, I cant cringe any harder and some of the bullshyt and faux concern. Half of which are coming from people that have never, don't intend to ever, and will never, touch foot on the continent.

You are 500 years removed from the land. This isn't your home.
Patna hush, when we black Americans get our economic game up we coming over to Africa to get our Israel whether y'all like it or not. Y'all are easy to buy after all :myman:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men can make up whatever dreams they have in their head about it being okay for them to impregnate non-Black women but it being the "end of the community" when Black women procreate with others. No one takes that logic seriously but you all, no matter how much you try. Even other races of men realize how stupid this is, which is why none of them can say 1 out of every 4 of them that get married, marry outside of their race. Only Black men can say that and feel some type of pride about it.

Communities happen and are sustained through the effort of both its men and its women. The idea that the men can abandon the community and its fine as long as the women suffer in silence and die alone so as to not procreate with any other type of men than the ones that abandoned them, is a failing strategy

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The idea that the men can abandon the community and its fine as long as the women suffer in silence and die alone so as to not procreate with any other type of men than the ones that abandoned them

:yes:

Let me add this because your ass is gullible enough to think I am serious :troll:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes:

Let me add this because your ass is gullible enough to think I am serious :troll:

I'm not gullible, some men really believe that. And worse yet they really believe Black women will collectively buy into it with no problems, no tension. Anyway your posts still get on my nerves but welcome back from your ban though.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
I am.going to claim what I am not what you think I should. I am well aware versed on the diversity of the continent....if the issue of bad leadership amd colonialism were concentrated to a few african countries then I would have mentionned. Bad governance is wide spread...some countries fare better than others.

I don't care to be specific because these countries were superficially madr anyways...respective ethnic/tribes can be found spread through out several countries. So it is lore accurate to speak in terms of region.

I called you a kiss arse because your post reeked of it. At one time what you are saying about the chinese were said about euros.
Since you are mocking for being in a cac country...tell me what african country do you reside as you post your diatribe. Yoy refuse to accept reason and opposing views as if what is discussed is not plausibility. Good governance means considering all options/possibilities. If you are country is doing so well with the chinesse trade agreement they have signed...I am happy to hear it. But let's not jump the gun...the impact if big trade decisions are felt decades later.
Why are you quoting me twice, do you have ADD or something? Think carefully before responding to me, that way your thoughts aren't sporadic and flip flop like everyone have been saying.

Ive already mentioned which country I'm from, had you read my post carefully instead of being quick to respond emotionally, you would have read that I posted 2 links comparing your country to mine. and we have been trading with the chinese since the 70s. Although relations have been at an all time since the late 90s. That is over 2 decades. The majority of the country now have clean running water, roads, and many of our graduates have returned to start joint infrastructure operations as Ive already posted.

I think someone who is far removed from here, should keep their mouth closed and observe, do research instead of talking like a cac media parrot.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Why are you quoting me twice, do you have ADD or something? Think carefully before responding to me, that way your thoughts aren't sporadic and flip flop like everyone have been saying.

Ive already mentioned which country I'm from, had you read my post carefully instead of being quick to respond emotionally, you would have read that I posted 2 links comparing your country to mine. and we have been trading with the chinese since the 70s. Although relations have been at an all time since the late 90s. That is over 2 decades. The majority of the country now have clean running water, roads, and many of our graduates have returned to start joint infrastructure operations as Ive already posted.

I think someone who is far removed from here, should keep their mouth closed and observe, do research instead of talking like a cac media parrot.

I think I cam speak whenever I want to or care to. You are no one to tell me anything. Like I said economic development/growth comes in waves it is how you sustain it that matters. I am happy thtlat your country men have running water.