How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Real talk though, I'm ready to watch you tell me:
"Told you this would happen:mjpls:"
If my predictions are wrong and we end up really becoming China 2.0 by the second half of the century.:snoop: Like I said, we've got no excuses...but anything can happen. I can only do my part like the Nigerian artist is doing and hope that my fellow Africans stay woke to any fukkery that tries to raise its head out the swamp.
:manny:

I'm 95% sure we Africans are gonna be :win: in the following centuries and 5% sure that it could all go south. And all the percentages count for a nikka like me :wow:
All I am saying is we have to be prepared for anything. Plan not just for today but with the foresight of the impact that the decisions made today or going to have on future generations...that will determine how well africans fare in the decades to come, no matter who africa decides to partner with.
I want to be wrong about this and have faith that africans have learned their lesson but history has a tendency to repeat itself.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
How about minding your own business since you lot are not african? You have bigger fish to fry in your own homelands.

Reading the last few pages is like reading a bunch of Ghanians talk about what AAs need to do for equal opportunity in america. Imagine what you lot would tell them.

At this rate, I cant cringe any harder and some of the bullshyt and faux concern. Half of which are coming from people that have never, don't intend to ever, and will never, touch foot on the continent.

You are 500 years removed from the land. This isn't your home.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Then you're putting alot of faith in your leaders. If your leadership marries their sons or daughters to the Chinese you better hope their offspring don't also marry asian or its a wrap for that bloodline.

Historically first come the merrchants, then comes the merchants culyre and religion, then they come for the women and then the offspring completely sell out in favor of their fathers race. This is why I feel marrying off your daughters to foreigners is a huge mistake. The women do not have the power to indoctrinate their children into becoming african men the way the fathers do unless the asian fathers are very hands off and allow the wife's family to do most if the child rearing which historically, is rare.

Let's hope you're faith isn't just hope.
Not to mention that chinese are extremely patriarchal/genealogically minded. They impose themselves and extend influence through family ties. So yes it is very dangerous game that is being played. I wish one of my family members would come at me about marrying chinese...ill tell her exactly how I feel about it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
How about minding your own business since you lot are not african? You have bigger fish to fry in your own homelands.

Reading the last few pages is like reading a bunch of Ghanians talk about what AAs need to do for equal opportunity in america. Imagine what you lot would tell them.

At this rate, I cant cringe any harder and some of the bullshyt and faux concern. Half of which are coming from people that have never, don't intend to ever, and will never, touch foot on the continent.

You are 500 years removed from the land. This isn't your home.
Get out of here with your BS! If you think for a minute that china is not a potential threat that needs to be paid attention to, you are sorely deluding yourself. Many of the concerns are legitimate whether you like to hear them or not. I rather discuss this with diasporan blacks than people who share no african lineage and yes I am african (congo/togo).

we should encourage doasporan blacks relations...Whether they are removed 10 or 500 years they have ancestral right to africa moreso than the chinese. I'll be damned if africans such as yourself with that elitist attitude say otherwise. I'd sooner embrace black americans/black carribeans/black latinos than a china/white man (provided we are on the same page).

Finally, if you are so perturbed by other blacks discussing african issues why are you on this site..go to an african forum dumbarse!

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Get out of here with your BS! If you think for a minute that china is not a potential threat that needs to be paid attention to, you are sorely deluding yourself. Many of the concerns are legitimate whether you like to hear them or not. I rather discuss this with diasporan blacks than people who share no african lineage and yes I am african (congo/togo).

we should encourage doasporan blacks relations...Whether they are removed 10 or 500 years they have ancestral right to africa moreso than the chinese. I'll be damned if africans such as yourself with that elitist attitude say otherwise. I'd sooner embrace black americans/black carribeans/black latinos than a china/white man (provided we are on the same page).

Finally, if you are so perturbed by other blacks discussing african issues why are you on this site..go to an african forum dumbarse!
why the fukk do you even care? china is IN africa, so since you're against it, STFU and worry about your own damn country. Africa WILL NOT tell the chinese to go away because you disapprove of it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
China has been trading with Africa since Ancient times and historically they do not "colonize" non Asian lands....that is a European practice.

And its funny seeing people trying to fear monger about a few Blasian babies when there are a shyt load of mulattos in Africa that are the product of some European's fetishization :deadrose:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
China has been trading with Africa since Ancient times and historically they do not "colonize" non Asian lands....that is a European practice.

And its funny seeing people trying to fear monger about a few Blasian babies when there are a shyt load of mulattos in Africa that are the product of some European's fetishization :deadrose:

its even funnier that the main bedwench in here arguing about this is pro IR any other time. the fukk out of here. I fukking cant with theses flip floppers.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
some of yall are so exaggerating this Chinese takeover via cock. Angola is like one of the most "liberal" African countries and even the Chinese men/black women relationships is like almost the equivalent chinese men interracial relationship ratio in the states.

Africa is gonna reach like 2 billion by the next century anyways. We good. And just like whats her name said, I have faith in the future African leaders to rectify this issue if it gets outta hand. To me whats makes the difference is social media also. Alot of Africans are getting into social media in waves and there are awareness everywhere when shyt goes down.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
lgnoJMJ.jpg

Od52pYU.jpg
That's Angela Yee that took a piss? :whoo: I like women with a little ratchet in them.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
some of yall are so exaggerating this Chinese takeover via cock. Angola is like one of the most "liberal" African countries and even the Chinese men/black women relationships is like almost the equivalent chinese men interracial relationship ratio in the states.

Africa is gonna reach like 2 billion by the next century anyways. We good. And just like whats her name said, I have faith in the future African leaders to rectify this issue if it gets outta hand. To me whats makes the difference is social media also. Alot of Africans are getting into social media in waves and there are awareness everywhere when shyt goes down.
Shes over here painting us like we are helpless fools because her country is dry and cant get its shyt together. Speak for Togos politics, not the continent. Togo is still attached to the IMF and is one of the few countries without a strong alliance with China, thats why its still made out of mud. Take a look yourselves.

No wonder shes bitter, crabs....barrel. Praying that the chinese fukk us over and put us back to Togo status. Not going to happen. We actually have the upper hand deal on the chinese, in the Sino-Rwandan trade off. :umad:

Heres Togo's pathetic deal, looks like their leaders are muppets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Togo_relations

and heres Rwandas
From 2000 to 2011, there are approximately 56 Chinese official development finance projects identified in Rwanda through various media reports. These projects range from 160 million USD debt cancellation in 2007, to financing the construction and operationlization of the cement factory (CIMERWA) at Bugarama in 2009, and an interest-free, 219 million RMB loan for the rehabilitation of the Kigali road network in 2009
:whew:

No wonder she has no confidence in african leaders, take a look at the short hand moronic deal they got. Bunch of muskrats run her country. She thinks the entire continent are as dumb as them. Chinese egg rolls all up in Togo's arse. :heh: Blame your leaders, not the chinese. :umad:

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
its even funnier that the main bedwench in here arguing about this is pro IR any other time. the fukk out of here. I fukking cant with theses flip floppers.

Hey look who cat dragged in...
Oh shut up! Aint no one flip flopped I figured you have no sense for intellectual discussion and can only resprt to these petty attacks. Get outta here!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Shes over here painting us like we are helpless fools because her country is dry and cant get its shyt together. Speak for Togos politics, not the continent. Togo is still attached to the IMF and is one of the few countries without a strong alliance with China, thats why its still made out of mud. Take a look yourselves.

No wonder shes bitter, crabs....barrel. Praying that the chinese fukk us over and put us back to Togo status. Not going to happen. We actually have the upper hand deal on the chinese, in the Sino-Rwandan trade off. :umad:

Heres Togo's pathetic deal, looks like their leaders are muppets.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China–Togo_relations

and heres Rwandas

:whew:

No wonder she has no confidence in african leaders, take a look at the short hand moronic deal they got. Bunch of muskrats run her country. She thinks the entire continent are as dumb as them. Chinese egg rolls all up in Togo's arse. :heh: Blame your leaders, not the chinese. :umad:
Typical african mentality...so now you've traded up european arse kissing to chinese eh! Pathetic!

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

So has europe and the middle east...so what?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

A large population means nothing on its own.