How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh, this is trying to get everyone against China's investment in Africa. China has money, American has guns. It's a battle of the superpowers.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Chinese minded blasians will be dealt with if they present themselves as a threat to the system. Not unlike minorities in the US...or at least I hope :sadcam:
Truth be told I've got my fears too, I'm just trynna stay optimistic breh.
Optimism has not saved africa from the euros and it is bit going to save africa from the chinese. This coupling going on I don't like it.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Different times and very different circumstances between the two "invasions". Unless you're saying that Africans are doomed to repeat history regardless, in which case I guess that's just how you see us breh. And that's cool too. :yeshrug:
YES because many are naive and have repeated the same mistake so many timez before.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I don't really know the situation in Libya currently, but I know that the real blacks in Mauritania are the minority. And yet they're still trying to fight for their rights out there. Hopefully with the internet the international pressure for human rights will increase over there but I honestly don't know how it's gonna play out...but I do know that the blacks will never give up the fight for what's theirs by right, and I salute that.
:salute:
It's honorable to fight but to fight aimlessly for the sake of the struggle is stupid.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
But ultimately I can't deny that you and I share the same fear: that African leaders may be too lax with controlling the chinese movements in our homelands. Thus putting us in round number three of the fukkery.
It's just that this time I believe things won't be so easy for the other side; because we've literally got no reason to not stop the leap-ish frog when we can already see it gaining life.

As an African I've gotta have faith.

That's what I was pointing out in the thread when I eas being consistently bombasted.

My faith om african leadership is at level 0...I choose pragmatism, fact as well as empirical evidence. Africam leadership has left much to be desired and continues to do so.
The only thing that csn change this wave is for the population to mobilize itself to impose what they will not accept/tolerate by leaders.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, this is trying to get everyone against China's investment in Africa. China has money, American has guns. It's a battle of the superpowers.

I somewhat agree. You can't expect any superpower to not have interaction with a resource rich and incredibly dependent Africa. African leaders need to be smart and think in long terms. There needs to be foresight on China's long term agenda when it comes to investing in the continent.
The Chinese think in terms of decades, perhaps centuries. What they are doing now is planting the seeds and meticulously waiting for blossom.
It's quite interesting seeing the hidden power struggle taking place on the continent right now. The United States is building military stations ALL over Africa and the Chinese are building bridges, roads and vital infrastructure that stimulate economic growth. Both powers have long term agendas for the continent. It's essentially the U.S. and USSR during the cold war all over again.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I somewhat agree. You can't expect any superpower to not have interaction with a resource rich and incredibly dependent Africa. African leaders need to be smart and think in long terms. There needs to be foresight on China's long term agenda when it comes to investing in the continent.
The Chinese think in terms of decades, perhaps centuries. What they are doing now is planting the seeds and meticulously waiting for blossom.
It's quite interesting seeing the hidden power struggle taking place on the continent right now. The United States is building military stations ALL over Africa and the Chinese are building bridges, roads and vital infrastructure that stimulate economic growth. Both powers have long term agendas for the continent. It's essentially the U.S. and USSR during the cold war all over again.

The continent of Africa has to take advantage, but not be taken advantage of. I am not too versed in all the economics of each country, but I could assume some of them could use some positive influences. If they can stay strong amongst each other, and not give up too much to cripple the future which has happen countless of times in the past, this could be a great step for development.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Well said...but some of these posters don't want to hear you though. They think china is just waltzing in the continent with no plsn past economic development.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well said...but some of these posters don't want to hear you though. They think china is just waltzing in the continent with no plsn past economic development.

Their foolish.
this is the same culture that produced the Art of War. These people aren't stupid nor are they short sighted.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Optimism has not saved africa from the euros and it is bit going to save africa from the chinese. This coupling going on I don't like it.
:smugdraper:
Optimism by itself certainly makes for a poor dish where achieving one's goal is concerned BUT without optimism the fight for independence in the whole of the continent would've been impossible. Before pragmatism there ought to be optimism, men fight for what they dream and dreams are born of hope/optimism aka the ability to have the faith that things can one day be different.

YES because many are naive and have repeated the same mistake so many timez before.

Many are naive but in this particular decade naiveté about neo-colonization is harder to maintain because information is available even to those that aren't quite looking for it. This isn't the days when tribes/kingdoms were so insulated from one another that they failed to get together for a common cause. There are many Africans very familiar with the term "neo-colonialism" and we can thank radio, TV and the internet for that. We are not exactly the deers caught in the headlights that our ancestors were before.

It's honorable to fight but to fight aimlessly for the sake of the struggle is stupid.

My bad if my argument came off as urging Africans to fight without an aim because I was actually parting from the principle that our aims are much clearer than they've ever been before. I was appealing to the human nature to fight against oppression, the same nature that got us out of colonialism in the first place. It took time but we made it, and no one can take that away from any African. We are not the losers that western media try to make us out to be, just because we started late in the road to development.

That's what I was pointing out in the thread when I eas being consistently bombasted.

My faith om african leadership is at level 0...I choose pragmatism, fact as well as empirical evidence. Africam leadership has left much to be desired and continues to do so.
The only thing that csn change this wave is for the population to mobilize itself to impose what they will not accept/tolerate by leaders.

Where does pragmatism and empirical evidence come from? Education, and a lot of Africans are educating themselves nowadays at a rate never before seen. Besides those in the diaspora we've got many universities within the continent educating millions of Africans so that we can rely more and more on our own strength...it's just going to take time and the help of outside sovereign nations because quite simply we can't do it all on our own. That's our pragmatism at play.

:wow:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:smugdraper:
Optimism by itself certainly makes for a poor dish where achieving one's goal is concerned BUT without optimism the fight for independence in the whole of the continent would've been impossible. Before pragmatism there ought to be optimism, men fight for what they dream and dreams are born of hope/optimism aka the ability to have the faith that things can one day be different.

Many are naive but in this particular decade naiveté about neo-colonization is harder to maintain because information is available even to those that aren't quite looking for it. This isn't the days when tribes/kingdoms were so insulated from one another that they failed to get together for a common cause. There are many Africans very familiar with the term "neo-colonialism" and we can thank radio, TV and the internet for that. We are not exactly the deers caught in the headlights that our ancestors were before.

My bad if my argument came off as urging Africans to fight without an aim because I was actually parting from the principle that our aims are much clearer than they've ever been before. I was appealing to the human nature to fight against oppression, the same nature that got us out of colonialism in the first place. It took time but we made it, and no one can take that away from any African. We are not the losers that western media try to make us out to be, just because we started late in the road to development.

Where does pragmatism and empirical evidence come from? Education, and a lot of Africans are educating themselves nowadays at a rate never before seen. Besides those in the diaspora we've got many universities within the continent educating millions of Africans so that we can rely more and more on our own strength...it's just going to take time and the help of outside sovereign nations because quite simply we can't do it all on our own. That's our pragmatism at play.

:wow:
Well laid out points.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Well laid out points.

Real talk though, I'm ready to watch you tell me:
"Told you this would happen:mjpls:"
If my predictions are wrong and we end up really becoming China 2.0 by the second half of the century.:snoop: Like I said, we've got no excuses...but anything can happen. I can only do my part like the Nigerian artist is doing and hope that my fellow Africans stay woke to any fukkery that tries to raise its head out the swamp.
:manny:

I'm 95% sure we Africans are gonna be :win: in the following centuries and 5% sure that it could all go south. And all the percentages count for a nikka like me :wow: