How China is Taking Over Africa via The African Woman's Vagina

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You're talking like an elitist and unrealistic.

Most people in earth, black people in particular are poor so to say only good africans have good jobs and deserve to get married isnt reality because poor people are getting married working together to come up around the planet.

The idea of a ready made financial foundation for the black woman based on the black man's earnings is not reality, its an ideal. We have to be power couples.

The primary source of criticism for black people in america comes from white media and the white male uses the black woman and gay black men as the primary agents against a black men. Black people can only be destroyed by the black woman giving birth to non black children.

You just a happend to find a small corner of the world where black men have a voice and aren't largely censored by cacs and have chosen these places as the peer groups you interact with but the loudest voice comes from the white man and his puppet sponsors not social media sites like thecoli.

The issues of sexuality in the black community stem from the irresponsibility of black men and women who dont know what a family is and having no clue how to choose a mate, the drawback of this being the woman is forced to mature sooner then the man since she is the one carrying the child. Realistically and ideally you shouldn't be having sex before marriage and shouldn't be coming to a man for.marriage with multiple partners under your belt but it's not reality.

These things are also happening in africa where in places like Kenya over half the women are alleged to statistically be single mothers by the time theyre in their 40s. This is a result of most developing nations not some flaw in black culture in america.

Let you tell it the issues are due to black men being cheap..... just stop. Be real. It's hard to struggle together so alot of you forsake love and sell out for status so you can get a divorce and cop that alimony welfare, like the white woman taught you.
Pfff...@Mowgli ill be right back...

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
So what you're saying is a female would not only have to watch out for the guys who want to dally without long term goals there's the one who will go long term but still have questionable motives.

Being female is tough work
Nayaa naga amuss

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Pfff...@Mowgli ill be right back...
Men have historically gone around the world making safe zones for their people by fertilizing foreign women and raising the children under their ideology.

The excuses for black women stepping out are irrelevant because you just have to look at history for the end result.

Chinese men are attempting to make safe zones for their people in africa.

How entrenched they are allowed to get is up to africa.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Men have historically gone around the world making safe zones for their people by fertilizing foreign women and raising the children under their ideology.

The excuses for black women stepping out are irrelevant because you just have to look at history for the end result.

Chinese men are attempting to make safe zones for their people in africa.

How entrenched they are allowed to get is up to africa.
this implies that there is a community that men are actively trying to protect. These men are not going to place the product of their unions or their foreign wives above the community they come from.

Like you've said it is up to men to value/protect/defend their communities, if they do not do these things them women are going to go where they can find it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this implies that there is a community that men are actively trying to protect. These men are not going to place the product of their unions or their foreign wives above the community they come from.

Like you've said it is up to men to value/protect/defend their communities, if they do not do these things them women are going to go where they can find it.
The nation's they fertilize become extensions of their empire. A trade partner at the expense of the originals.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
The nation's they fertilize become extensions of their empire. A trade partner at the expense of the originals.
I am actually not disagreeing with you. What I am saying is there two level impact-the collective/nation and the individual.

Having a bunch of black women (even black men)marrying foreign is not good for the blacl collective for the long run cause it creates subset of social classes in addition to the fact that the bla k partner is at the bottom of the social tot pole will mean that the offspring is going to lean to the side that has a higher social standing which countwracts the theory that offsprings lean toward the father in the case of black people I don't think that it is always the case.

On the other hand, women have also to address their own personal needs and if these needs are met by someone outside of that collective that's where they will go.

In the case of black american women how long can black american men expect black women to wait to provide a proper family unit. This is why I support that black women date other...not because I desire for black women to marry out of the black collective but to have their personal neeeds met. It is up to men to ensure their providing the necessary to maintain a community not women.

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You know what though, the Somali system is self-protecting. If a Somali female has a kid with a non-Somali then those kids are not Somali anymore :sas1:

Seems unfair to the untrained eye but if all Africans were like that then this China-man plan would fall flat on its face :sas2:
But that's the issue west/central descended africans consider mixed people black.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You know what though, the Somali system is self-protecting. If a Somali female has a kid with a non-Somali then those kids are not Somali anymore :sas1:

Seems unfair to the untrained eye but if all Africans were like that then this China-man plan would fall flat on its face :sas2:
Personally land rights should be secured patriachally. Thesr are type of the reprcusssions that I don't think many people are thinking through....micro level issues.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I am actually not disagreeing with you. What I am saying is there two level impact-the collective/nation and the individual.

Having a bunch of black women (even black men)marrying foreign is not good for the blacl collective for the long run cause it creates subset of social classes in addition to the fact that the bla k partner is at the bottom of the social tot pole will mean that the offspring is going to lean to the side that has a higher social standing.

On the other hand women have also to address their own personal needs and if these needs are met by someone outside of that collective that's where they will go.

In the case of black american women how long can black american men expect black women to wait to provide a proper family unit. This is why I support that black women date other...not because I desire for black women to marry out of the black collective but to have their personal neeeds met. It is up to men to ensure their providing the necessary to maintain a community not women.
Alright then you exposed yourself.

You feel your personal needs come before your people so youre willing to support social policies that are anti black as long as they fulfill the temporary needs of black women in this generation.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Alright then you exposed yourself.

You feel your personal needs come before your people so youre willing to support social policies that are anti black as long as they fulfill the temporary needs of black women in this generation.
No...I am saying that if the burden of nation building is left on one side than that side will eventually cave. Black women can go ahead and hold the fort all they want...but there needs to be willing participants on the opposite side to make this worthwhile or else they wasting their time.

Sacrifice that bears no fruit is futile!

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Personally land rights should be secured patriachally. Thesr are type of the reprcusssions that I don't think many people are thinking through....micro level issues.

A lot of countries particularly in the middle east have different levels of citizenship and as a foreigner even if you do get citizenship will not have the same rights as the natives therefore for the sake of Africa I agree with you.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup