How Africa Underdevelops Africa

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
im not downplaying at all, but white racism come about as a result of african weakness, and even if you eliminated or reduced white racism, that weakness that caused black people to be subjugated by whites in the first place will still exist, so that is why its more important to address african weakness then it is to address white racism

that is the underlying point of the article and its title
I wouldn't characterize not developing guns as a weakness... developing the base for culture, religions, science, technology, astronomy, etc for the world was pretty good imo.

Let you tell it, without white racism.. black people would have traveled to America and begged for jim crow.... then divided up Africa with superficial borders and then begged some non-racist whites to exploit their resources

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I wouldn't characterize not developing guns as a weakness... developing the base for culture, religions, science, technology, astronomy, etc for the world was pretty good imo.

Let you tell it, without white racism.. black people would have traveled to America and begged for jim crow.... then divided up Africa with superficial borders and then begged some non-racist whites to exploit their resources

yeah exactly, you don't see it as a weakness, that is the problem

and the point is we are from west africa, and by the time west africans came into contact with europeans anything that africans civilizations had gained had been lost

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
yeah exactly, you don't see it as a weakness, that is the problem
troll away. A problem is not knowing how things are invented or created. I'm in a creative profession so I know how that works.

We solve issues as humans. Guns wouldn't have added anything to Ancient Africa. Europeans dealt with different raw materials, greater depression, and had a need for more effective killing. Simple as that. It's not like asians, native american, and African were living and acting more barbaric. When you read the accounts from native american we see that the Europeans learned from them, just like they learned from Africans.... they were made less barbaric by their contact with asians and africans... not the other way around. Africans created some of the most advanced civilizations and advanced as needed; but ignorant people say different because they didn't have rifles n shyt.