How Africa Underdevelops Africa

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i understand what you are saying, and i think that is the type of thinking that will keep black people behind, its a way of thinking that needs to setup the african as a victim of european imperialism and doesnt want to address the underlying issue, which is, why did the west african NOT have a gun when the europeans first came to west africa? until we address that issue, we cannot move forward IMO

its like marcus garvey jr was saying in the arab slave trade video when he asked why did africans allow the slave trade?

1) africans were technologically behind
2) africans enslaved each other

those 2 things still impact us today, the oppression of the african by african elites was going on 500 years ago, it did not start with the european, and if we do not address african oppression by africans we wont fix anything

and the same thing goes for technology, if we dont address why africans do not have the technology to build guns and ships, africans will always be behind and that is a problem that existed BEFORE the european

by simply blaming europeans we arent addressing fundamental issues like technology and african oppression by african elites that was going on before the europeans and is still continuing till this day

IMO the african dictators today are the same people that sold us 500 years ago and who enslaved us and oppressed us before the european

Caucasians arent the most technologically advanced racial group in the world right now. for the most part western cac imperalism controls the world.

We know exactly y African's didn't have the gun, I tried to explain it to you, but just because you don't understand why they didn't have guns doesn't mean that they had a need for guns - they didn't.

You don't know anything about technology, how and why it's created.

Who do you think actually brought Europe out of the dark ages - I believe it was arabs and africans.... who encouraged them to not eat each other, not be barbaric or even bath their bodies on a consistent basis.... When Asians and Africans traveled to Europe they didn't marvel at what they saw... it was Europeans who admired these other places.

You consider the people who were pioneering science, steel production, mining, brain surgery, accurate astronomy, city planning, advanced water systems, the best libraries and centers of knowledge in the world, and a million other things i can't think of - as backwards just because they didn't have guns? That's ignorant as fukk.

So If I develop a device that can revolutionize public transportation in China... I would be less advance than some cac who invents a way to increase the power of rifles?? Your c00nery has no shame.

Coming out of Europe in the 1400's these people you admire for having guns were no more advance than any society on Earth. Your analytical ability is equal to Phyllis Wheatley..... your poetry would be the same as hers.

And youre confused about speaking about history. Only ignorant c00ns say shyt like " simply blaming europeans we arent addressing .........blah". In what universe does speaking on the root cause of an issue or speaking about history stop you from addressing technology and ways to advance your people? It doesn't - you just say retarded negro talking points because you believe they sound good. They don't.

And the African leaders today aren't the equivalent of some traders in Africa in the past. There has always been slavery... but that was due to war not race, and wasn't like what we think of when we think slavery. Also, those leaders in the past were not puppets of Europeans and weren't interested in the oppression of an entire race. It wasn't until European trade with Africa did we began to have theworldismine type of leaders who sold Africans to Europeans... and said, 'well it's our fault for not having guns'. but even the tribes who tried to resist that were subjected to annihilation by surrounding tribes who were promised guns and weapons by the Europeans. That's just what it is..... but you can't say lets not bring up the past -- but mention African leaders selling slaves every chance you get. That doesn't make sense. Especially because it's not African leaders who promote and create the imperialist agendas in Africa, or set up the jim crow, slavery, oppression, prision industrial complex, mental brainwashing etc in the Americas.

Get real, most black in America aren't even focused on their oppression, they focus on their own struggle and life..... not knowing about shyt hasn't helped us. We haven't made progress or had effective leaders that say the shyt ur saying... MLK and Malcolm X both brought shyt up - because they understand the difference between victim mentality and analysis.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Caucasians arent the most technologically advanced racial group in the world right now. for the most part western cac imperalism controls the world.

european domination came about because of technology

We know exactly y African's didn't have the gun, I tried to explain it to you, but just because you don't understand why they didn't have guns doesn't mean that they had a need for guns - they didn't.

and like i said, that refusal to confront the issue and your insistence to position africans as victims is the problem, of course africans were victims but they also made mistakes, and one of those mistakes was falling behind technologically

You don't know anything about technology, how and why it's created.

LOL, wow

Who do you think actually brought Europe out of the dark ages - I believe it was arabs and africans.... who encouraged them to not eat each other, not be barbaric or even bath their bodies on a consistent basis.... When Asians and Africans traveled to Europe they didn't marvel at what they saw... it was Europeans who admired these other places.

what does that have to do with anything, we are west african, we have nothing to do with europeans until they arrived at our shores with ships and guns, that is the point in the story where the african weakness got exposed

You consider the people who were pioneering science, steel production, mining, brain surgery, accurate astronomy, city planning, advanced water systems, the best libraries and centers of knowledge in the world, and a million other things i can't think of - as backwards just because they didn't have guns? That's ignorant as fukk.

well again we are west african, and by the time the west africans and europeans came into contact, any advanced technology or knowledge from previous civilizations had been lost

the fact that you are trying to dispute that west africans were technologically behind shows how detached from reality your ideology is

So If I develop a device that can revolutionize public transportation in China... I would be less advance than some cac who invents a way to increase the power of rifles?? Your c00nery has no shame.

that isnt what i was saying, i was saying that africans have to catch up technologically and we still havent done that

and your example doesnt make an sense anyway, why would you invent a device to revolutionize public transportation in china? im saying africans need to invent a device to revolutionize public transportation in africa

the point about the gun is that was the technology that africans were confronted with in the 1500's

And youre confused about speaking about history. Only ignorant c00ns say shyt like " simply blaming europeans we arent addressing .........blah". In what universe does speaking on the root cause of an issue or speaking about history stop you from addressing technology and ways to advance your people? It doesn't - you just say retarded negro talking points because you believe they sound good. They don't.

it doesnt stop you from addressing anything, but it puts the priority in the wrong place if you dont get the root cause right

And the African leaders today aren't the equivalent of some traders in Africa in the past. There has always been slavery... but that was due to war not race, and wasn't like what we think of when we think slavery. Also, those leaders in the past were not puppets of Europeans and weren't interested in the oppression of an entire race. It wasn't until European trade with Africa did we began to have theworldismine type of leaders who sold Africans to Europeans... and said, 'well it's our fault for not having guns'. but even the tribes who tried to resist that were subjected to annihilation by surrounding tribes who were promised guns and weapons by the Europeans. That's just what it is..... but you can't say lets not bring up the past -- but mention African leaders selling slaves every chance you get. That doesn't make sense. Especially because it's not African leaders who promote and create the imperialist agendas in Africa, or set up the jim crow, slavery, oppression, prision industrial complex, mental brainwashing etc in the Americas.

imo they are the same people, even if african slavery was "kinder and gentler" it still was a violation of individual rights and economic rights and it prepared the way for european and arab slavery of black people

there is a reason why black people in the americas never clamored to go back to africa, because in africa the individual rights and economic rights of black people were not respected much more then in america, and that violation of individual rights was going on before the european and is going on till this day

i posted this article and other articles from africaliberty.org because they address the issue further then just blaming europeans, it addresses the core issue which is respect of individual rights or lack thereof, in africa there isnt a tradition of individual rights and that is the real reason why african leaders are able to get away with so much corruption

Get real, most black in America aren't even focused on their oppression, they focus on their own struggle and life..... not knowing about shyt hasn't helped us. We haven't made progress or had effective leaders that say the shyt ur saying... MLK and Malcolm X both brought shyt up - because they understand the difference between victim mentality and analysis.

i dont know what this means

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
some c00n shyt
Chinese invented guns and gun powder. Your point falls on it's face in nearly every way possible. Why didn't China control the world, enslave Africans and Europeans in mass and Asian Wash history every time they came in contact with libraries or advanced civilizations?? Why didn't they go out on a conquest to become the most vile demonic people the world has known?

It's not like the Chinese, the native americans, or Africans were behind technologically or culturally... you don't have a clue. Do some research.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Chinese invented guns and gun powder. Your point falls on it's face in nearly every way possible. Why didn't China control the world, enslave Africans and Europeans in mass and Asian Wash history every time they came in contact with libraries or advanced civilizations?? Why didn't they go out on a conquest to become the most vile demonic people the world has known?

It's not like the Chinese, the native americans, or Africans were behind technologically or culturally... you don't have a clue. Do some research.

i dont see what your question has to do with anything i said, what i said is that the african was technologically behind and therefore was subjugated when they came in contact with the european

and the chinese were also subjugated by the europeans because of better technology

the most vile demonic people on earth were the mongols, after that its a toss up between europeans and muslims, and all those groups were able to to engage in demonic behavior because their opponents were not able to cope with the their technology, in the mongols case it was more about battle techniques, but same difference

so the main thing africans should learn from history is to stay technologically ahead of your enemy

this notion that africans are in some kind of moral mission to denounce european racism, and that once we get rid of european racism we will go back to peace and happiness is a delusional and weak ideology because it avoids the issue of the violation of individual rights by african elites going back centuries and it avoids the issue of africans falling behind technologically, both of which still impact africa today, those are root causes, european racism is not a root cause, european racism can only impact black people if we dont correct the root causes

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
some more c00n shyt
no body is saying remove white people and the entire world is without conflict. People are just stating the facts. ur stating revisionist history... ur opinions about the Mongols were the worse people in history and some other bs.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
no body is saying remove white people and the entire world is without conflict. People are just stating the facts. ur stating revisionist history... ur opinions about the Mongols were the worse people in history and some other bs.

no but you are saying that if there were no white people africa would have good, honest leaders, which isnt true, to get good honest leaders we have to start promoting individual rights which is something that african elites have not understood since before the european, and its something that black people have to start flexing to keep black leaders in check, that is the basic point of this article

the corrupt leader has always existed in africa in fact they exist everywhere, the only thing that can balance them out is a culture of individual rights

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
no but you are saying that if there were no white people africa would have good, honest leaders, which isnt true, to get good honest leaders we have to start promoting individual rights which is something that african elites have not understood since before the european, and its something that black people have to start flexing to keep black leaders in check, that is the basic point of this article

the corrupt leader has always existed in africa in fact they exist everywhere, the only thing that can balance them out is a culture of individual rights
No- I said why things happened the way the happened... ur speaking what ifs blacks did what cac did. you're 40 years old and simple minded as hell though. You actually believe the worse parts of slavery were the chains... which is why u obsessively bring up precolonial slavery. You actually believe the taking over of african kingdoms was the worse part of cac invasions. You Truly don't understand why the racial politics and mental fukkery that came from eurocentric initiatives were bad/worse and why every post you've made in this thread is simply foolish. The mentality and power of these current leaders and their ability to maintain power (or b replaced) comes from colonialism. The true effects of colonialism only started to take effect in the 60's... til now...

and the basic points of this article are even more foolish than ur rodent rants.... as shown in this statement from the article....
All I see right now is the white man helping us out of our problems, giving us the platform for our voice to be heard,

I swear on ur life, if a white guy nutted in the authors face and it was beginning to drip to the ground... he would catch it and lick it off his hands - Just so that MAYBE, just maybe some cac could give him a superficial seal of approval for being the king of misguided and uninformed c00n statements.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No- I said why things happened the way the happened... ur speaking what ifs blacks did what cac did. you're 40 years old and simple minded as hell though. You actually believe the worse parts of slavery were the chains... which is why u obsessively bring up precolonial slavery. You actually believe the taking over of african kingdoms was the worse part of cac invasions. You Truly don't understand why the racial politics and mental fukkery that came from eurocentric initiatives were bad/worse and why every post you've made in this thread is simply foolish. The mentality and power of these current leaders and their ability to maintain power (or b replaced) comes from colonialism. The true effects of colonialism only started to take effect in the 60's... til now...

and the basic points of this article are even more foolish than ur rodent rants.... as shown in this statement from the article....

I swear on ur life, if a white guy nutted in the authors face and it was beginning to drip to the ground... he would catch it and lick it off his hands - Just so that MAYBE, just maybe some cac could give him a superficial seal of approval for being the king of misguided and uninformed c00n statements.

first of all why you always telling me what my age is like if you know? are you going off what somebody messaged you like some gossiping bytch?

i dont really have a response to the rest of your post its just some :lupe: scared negro, the sky is falling shyt about how powerful the white man is

as for as that statement, i guess that is the way he sees it from his perspective, because its not popular to talk about economic rights and individual rights, most people just want to talk about how the white man is oppressing the black man, even if the white man is not even around and its a black man doing the oppressing

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
your just playing the victim.... your scared of the white Gawds men, The most merciful white man has only helped us, and only did what ******s black leaders would have done anyway, black people are the real oppressors and if we just obey subscribe to holy Western Imperialism then we would be ok .... let me read you a poem by a women who had it right , despite his religious view I love her poems...

'Twas mercy brought me from my Pagan land,
Taught my benighted soul to understand
That there's a God, that there's a Saviour too:
Once I redemption neither sought nor knew.
Some view our sable race with scornful eye,
"Their colour is a diabolic die."
Remember, Christians, Negro's, black as Cain,
May be refin'd, and join th' angelic train.

'Twas mercy brought me from my Pagan land,
Taught my benighted soul to understand
That there's a God, that there's a Saviour too:
Once I redemption neither sought nor knew.
Some view our sable race with scornful eye,
"Their colour is a diabolic die."
Remember, Christians, Negro's, black as Cain,
May be refin'd, and join th' angelic train.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

i honestly have no idea what any if that means, is that some muslim shyt, which reminds me are you in any position to talk? cuz you are the dude going around spreading arab ideology in the black community and saying muslims are the only people that stood up to slavery when in reality muslims participated in the slave trade and you like to spread all kinds of other islamic gibberish

but bottom line, my point and the point of the article is that focusing on individual rights and economic rights and capitalism is the key to creating a prosperous africa and it follows from that that its also the key to creating prosperous black communities in the americas, that is the bottom line

Last edited: