How Africa Underdevelops Africa

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what i said was is that stating facts without offering a plan is playing the victim card, if you dont have ideas or solutions or can't offer them at the moment then there isnt really anything to talk about is there?

and again, the article is stating facts and the article is giving ideas about what black people need to do about it
But you don't know if said person has ideas or solutions. You're just assuming. So no, stating facts doesn't equal playing the victim. In fact, identifying the problem is the first step before trying to create a solution. G'head with that.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
But you don't know if said person has ideas or solutions. You're just assuming. So no, stating facts doesn't equal playing the victim. In fact, identifying the problem is the first step before trying to create a solution. G'head with that.

im going by what posters have posted before and their MO

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im going by what posters have posted before and their MO
I guess. Even more of a reason for me to say that stating facts doesn't equal playing the victim. Maybe that applies to the one or two posters you're referring to but overall, that's plain dumb. And, like I said, I would never offer solutions on here because I'm seeing there are a lot of c00ns and white boys pretending to be Black who find this sort of subject matter a little too interesting for my tastes.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Stating the facts will actually help provide a solution because it will help spread more understanding about what the problem is to those that may not know about those facts and encourage and even help them to join in with the making of the solution thanks to the facts that they were exposed to.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

Don't pay attention to him. As stated already, he is a cac so he doesn't understand.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
One thing I did notice ages ago is that mentioning of anything that racists whites do tends to be downplayed a lot.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I guess. Even more of a reason for me to say that stating facts doesn't equal playing the victim. Maybe that applies to the one or two posters you're referring to but overall, that's plain dumb. And, like I said, I would never offer solutions on here because I'm seeing there are a lot of c00ns and white boys pretending to be Black who find this sort of subject matter a little too interesting for my tastes.

yeah i am referring to specific posters

if you dont want to offer solutions then there isnt anything to talk about

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Stating the facts will actually help provide a solution because it will help spread more understanding about what the problem is to those that may not know about those facts and encourage and even help them to join in with the making of the solution.

Exactly, he is just trying to throw people off of identifying the truth about Africa. He has never been to Africa and seen the Cac-controlled companies that set up shop in Africa and make billions off the resources. Now you see Africom is being pushed to exert more control over Africa. Neo-colonialism is growing in Africa. Its the new scramble for Africa. Look at Luanda, Angola. All the cacs are there living rich off the oil there while the local Africans are poor as dirt with nothing to show for. Who is going to kick them out when they have the western world behind them?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I did notice ages ago is that mentioning of anything that racists whites do tends to be downplayed a lot.
Perhaps that's why offering facts ie. identifying the root of the issue is characterized as "playing the victim." Someone's a little too sensitive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah i am referring to specific posters

if you dont want to offer solutions then there isnt anything to talk about
Maybe to you. In which case you can step away or continue to whine. For others, it's part of a step by step process that (hopefully) leads to solution.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

im not downplaying at all, but white racism come about as a result of african weakness, and even if you eliminated or reduced white racism, that weakness that caused black people to be subjugated by whites in the first place will still exist, so that is why its more important to address african weakness then it is to address white racism

that is the underlying point of the article and its title

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not downplaying at all, but white racism come about as a result of african weakness, and even if you eliminated or reduced white racism, that weakness that caused black people to be subjugated by whites in the first place will still exist, so that is why its more important to address african weakness then it is to address white racism

that is the underlying point of the article and its title
In stating the FACTS, he actually addressed both. Hmm...I think ol boy who said you're a cac is definitely on to something.