Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
This simping mama's boy's is now even using her phrases like a true mama's boy :mjlol:
bruh this got you real life hurt.
imma stop fukkin with you and suggest meditation if you haven't tried it already. i tried therapy before and it wasn't a black woman but it wasn't for me. nobody could tell me what i needed to understand, i had to stop thinking so much and find that within.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
bruh this got you real life hurt.
imma stop fukkin with you and suggest meditation if you haven't tried it already. i tried therapy before and it wasn't a black woman but it wasn't for me. nobody could tell me what i needed to understand, i had to stop thinking so much and find that within.

You're queen has been exposed and is having a breakdown rn, I suggest for your simping ass to go and give her call :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You're queen has been exposed and is having a breakdown rn, I suggest for your simping ass to go and give her call :mjlol:
nah i'm serious now bro. if you can find a meditation place, it's honestly best to get you started. otherwise, just start out in small increments. give yourself a minute or two of no thoughts, just focus on your breath. it's a lot like a muscle, build on it.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nah i'm serious now bro. if you can find a meditation place, it's honestly best to get you started. otherwise, just start out in small increments. give yourself a minute or two of no thoughts, just focus on your breath. it's a lot like a muscle, build on it.

And I'm being serious too.

You need to give your queen a call.

She needs someone like you in her corner right now.

I'm sure you'll get a free therapy session afterwards too.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Man smh. Shout out to you and your brother-in-law. But I find this shyt so crazy because you’re one of the examples of this shyt not being relegated to the internet.

Was she saying lil slick shyt at the fundraiser or was it just a vibe she had going?
From what he described, it was both. She wouldn't acknowledge the fathers, and it would always be some passive aggressive shyt going on. Like, some of the Dads would ask questions, and she'd look at em' like this (:beli: ) and give incomplete answers. The Mothers had no problem with her tho lol

I was skeptical at first, because you can't really go off of 'vibes', but it all made sense after we put 2 & 2 together. It was time to throw her outta the ring

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
And I'm being serious too.

You need to give your queen a call.

She needs someone like you in her corner right now.

I'm sure you'll get a free therapy session afterwards too.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
They found out where she's works and called up.

Now she's crying and begging black men for forgiveness. It was all good yesterday :mjlol:
If this is true, then good. She does not need to be messing up the minds of brothers, having them out here emotional like women. A man with the emotionalism of a woman is a very dangerous man to be around. That is why we have been taught to control our emotions in the past. This new idea of trying to make men into pseudo-women emotionally will only lead to more death and destruction. I mean, can they not just look at the domestic violence rates between lesbian women to see that men being like them emotionally would be a disaster?

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
And when black men do talk, they are shamed back into silence or they become numb to any criticism and operate as of they do not care about anyone outside of themselves.

She can go fukk herself. There's a right way to do things and there is a wrong way. Not only did she took the wrong way, she made it clear she just wanted to bash black men. Even here, she is deflecting and blaming black men when the problem was in herself. No sympy.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
the camera really does something to people. Meek in real life

but as soon as they stand in front of it, all sorts of shyt talking and disparaging remarks to other people.

Trying to get likes from Anime/Barbie avatar people

Also yall dont understand, her type has been calling Black Men regressive with the White Feminists since slavery