Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:what: the fukk are you talking about. Her point about expanding your vocabulary to describe what you're going thru is real. All that "your bytch, bytches this and that" talk makes her unfit to be anybody's therapist. Let alone black men.

And I'd say that about ANY therapist. But this notion that Black men are gonna collectively cry and cause what she said get sympathy points makes us look weak. Which part of that is "simping"?

You're simping because you're trying to paint a false narrative and downplay the disdain she has for Black Men who she regards as "dusty bytches"

None of this caping you're doing would be done if a cac therapist said what she said verbatim.

But of course these type women can call simps like you a "bullet bag" and you mama's boys will run in some " sHe AiNt REaLLy MeAN it liKe ThAT" :mjlol:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I noticed these bw that have alternative lifestyle wearing different color wings rings in there nose and on the kpop animal stuff tend to be like that they believe they wre a different race from other black people and I don't really see them hanging out with different races they aspire to be like and I hope that vice president ends up getting fired
Been like this for a while. They increased around 2015. It’s basically a lot of black people who grew up around whites and were rejected by them so then they try hard to fit in with black people, but they still hold their c00n bias / cac ideals.

As you’ve stated; you can tell from their crazy colored hair, various rings in their face, weird dress, overly trying to speak in Ebonics to the point it becomes try-hard, and the main one; some kind of hardcore activism
:unimpressed:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
You're simping because you're trying to paint a false narrative and downplay the disdain she has for Black Men who she regards as "dusty bytches"

None of this caping you're doing would be done if a cac therapist said what she said verbatim.

But of course these type women can call simps like you a "bullet bag" and you mama's boys will run in some " sHe AiNt REaLLy MeAN it liKe ThAT" :mjlol:
I went ahead and ran it back to make sure I wasn't trippin. Out of the 7 or 8 times she referred to "bytches", 6 were referring to women. Only once did she refer to men as "bytch" and "dusty" was never mentioned. At best, the only connotation you could REACH to make would be the part about "stepping it up"-- except that wasn't about finances, etc. It was about emotional vocabulary :stopitslime:

So basically... Your ass is so triggered you're coming up with things she never said and implying "simping" when I never expressed any sexual attraction. Acknowledging a certain point in what she said while ALSO saying she's not fit to be a therapist is not "simping". That's being objective. Stop projecting whatever your got happening onto me.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why can't black men just start to dox them find there info and report them domt suffer fools instead of just going back znd forth just make them feel the consequences

Sounds like the woman in the video is only trying to help. Black women dont really know how to help yall. Sadly yall dont have the emotional vocabulary to express yourselves. Or youve been programmed to believe telling women how you feel is a good idea.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I went ahead and ran it back to make sure I wasn't trippin. Out of the 7 or 8 times she referred to "bytches", 6 were referring to women. Only once did she refer to men as "bytch" and "dusty" was never mentioned. At best, the only connotation you could REACH to make would be the part about "stepping it up"-- except that wasn't about finances, etc. It was about emotional vocabulary :stopitslime:

So basically... Your ass is so triggered you're coming up with things she never said and implying "simping" when I never expressed any sexual attraction. Acknowledging a certain point in what she said while ALSO saying she's not fit to be a therapist is not "simping". That's being objective. Stop projecting whatever your got happening onto me.

Because what you watched is not the full video simp :mjlol:

This is

"y'all refuse to expand your emotional vocabulary, it's to provide clarity for us and y'all dusty bytches" :mjlol:

"Bu-bu-but she never said called black men dusty bytches" :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Because what you watched is not the full video simp :mjlol:

This is

"y'all refuse to expand your emotional vocabulary, it's to provide clarity for us and y'all dusty bytches" :mjlol:

"Bu-bu-but she never said called black men dusty bytches" :mjlol:

you're so triggered you tracked down her tiktok :unimpressed:
i've seen the twitter clip and takes on it posted endlessly, you're the first and only person I've seen connect the source.

she called us "dusty" :sadcam:

you're too deep in your feelings to have a salient conversation on this... once again, i already posted this.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you're so triggered you tracked down her tiktok :unimpressed:
i've seen the twitter clip and takes on it posted endlessly, you're the first and only person I've seen connect the source.

she called us "dusty" :sadcam:

you're too deep in your feelings to have a salient conversation on this... once again, i already posted this.

And you're the only one in here writing several paragraphs defending her like a true simp, a woman that has complete disdain for men who like you :mjlol:

You mama's boys are pathetic :mjlol:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
And you're the only one in here writing several paragraphs defending her like a true simp, a woman that has complete disdain for men who like you :mjlol:

You mama's boys are pathetic :mjlol:
you're so triggered all you know to say is "simp" and "mama's boy"
all reason and discernment has gone out that window.

keep trying

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Because that's exactly what you are :mjlol:

And every time you continue to quote me. I will say it again and again.
you're so triggered... your lack of emotional vocabulary is showing.
so much so that i can explain exactly what i'm mean and it's "he's writing paragraphs :mjlol: SIMP!"

cause you don't have the words :wow: it's overwhelming... you don't know how to assign it but it's triggered you.
"Simp" is the failsafe
image.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
you're so triggered... your lack of emotional vocabulary is showing.
so much so that i can explain exactly what i'm mean and it's "he's writing paragraphs :mjlol: SIMP!"

cause you don't have the words :wow: it's overwhelming... you don't know how to assign it but it's triggered you.
"Simp" is the failsafe

This simping mama's boy's is now even using her phrases like a true mama's boy :mjlol: