Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
How did you find out?
So to make a long story short, my Brother-in-law told me what type of time she was on, whenever he went to those School fundraiser meetings. So, I decided to do some digging. I found her Facebook page and saw that she was apart of this anti-black male group called "The Nest" (Got it removed). I also used one of those advanced search tools to see if I could find some wild posts. I typed in all the usual WS talking points and Voilà.

"I can't stand Naggers" "The Police can't kill these dusties fast enough" "Imagine protesting for these nikkas" "The Cops had the right idea" etc

We gathered everything and scheduled a meeting with the School Board. They suspended her without pay, so we had my nephew switched to another school.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I made a thread on this the other say.
Being honest I don't think she HATES black men like people make it seem. I DO think she's unfit as hell to be a therapist. What kinda healthy relationships are you building with advice like "communicate with your bytch"? :what:

All that said maybe I'm in the wrong here but I can't stand seeing shyt like this trend and all the 'woe is us poor black men' takes. That shyt makes us look weak as fukk in my eyes and I just don't see it changing any minds :yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Being honest I don't think she HATES black men like people make it seem

If a cac said what she said verbatim you would be singing a different tune :mjlol:

Simps like you are the reason why women like her are even emboldened to say things like this on a public platform.

Because they know men like you will do everything to downplay the complete bile they spew about Black Men.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Some of the worst people I ever met out of any profession are social workers ,therapist and those in the military
I have personal experience with the last one, and I can agree on the military. It had some of the worst people I have ever met, but It also had some of the best people. It truly is a microcosm of the general population.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
If a cac said what she said verbatim you would be singing a different tune :mjlol:

Simps like you are the reason why women like her are even emboldened to say things like this on a public platform.

Because they know men like you will do everything to downplay the complete bile they spew about Black Men.
:what: the fukk are you talking about. Her point about expanding your vocabulary to describe what you're going thru is real. All that "your bytch, bytches this and that" talk makes her unfit to be anybody's therapist. Let alone black men.

And I'd say that about ANY therapist. But this notion that Black men are gonna collectively cry and cause what she said get sympathy points makes us look weak. Which part of that is "simping"?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Wow were her coworkers non black and if so how did they look at her u probably could have sued the school these bw like that really need to be labeled a hate group they believe there skin and gender makes them above accountability
Well the school is 70% black, so some were. (mainly Brown & Hispanic) We were just focused on trying to get rid of her, because she was an administrator.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
:what: the fukk are you talking about. Her point about expanding your vocabulary to describe what you're going thru is real. All that "your bytch, bytches this and that" talk makes her unfit to be anybody's therapist. Let alone black men.

And I'd say that about ANY therapist. But this notion that Black men are gonna collectively cry and cause what she said get sympathy points makes us look weak. Which part of that is "simping"?
What exactly is “crying”?

All I’ve seen is dudes call it how it is. where are these sympathy points and who are we getting them from? Nobody dox’d her spot, sent threats, nun of that.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
So to make a long story short, my Brother-in-law told me what type of time she was on, whenever he went to those School fundraiser meetings. So, I decided to do some digging. I found her Facebook page and saw that she was apart of this anti-black male group called "The Nest" (Got it removed). I also used one of those advanced search tools to see if I could find some wild posts. I typed in all the usual WS talking points and Voilà.

"I can't stand Naggers" "The Police can't kill these dusties fast enough" "Imagine protesting for these nikkas" "The Cops had the right idea" etc

We gathered everything and scheduled a meeting with the School Board. They suspended her without pay, so we had my nephew switched to another school.

Man smh. Shout out to you and your brother-in-law. But I find this shyt so crazy because you’re one of the examples of this shyt not being relegated to the internet.

Was she saying lil slick shyt at the fundraiser or was it just a vibe she had going?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
What exactly is “crying”?

All I’ve seen is dudes call it how it is. where are these sympathy points and who are we getting them from? Nobody dox’d her spot, sent threats, nun of that.
Takes like this. I read this and hear something like "Black women are so unprotected" but that's just me