Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ah yes the good ole “tears and snot bubbles” tactic.

STOP going on the internet talking shyt about your own clientele. She literally said 90% of her clients were black men and then proceeded to shyt on….BLACK MEN. That would be like Tyler Perry shytting on black women when their 98% of his audience! That would be like Sylvester Stallone shytting on Italians. And so on and so forth. And she’s a LICENSED PROFESSIONAL?!?!

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see black men are not being silent no more

I seen some woman in the comments saying we going overboard with the calling

But one guy asked if it was reversed would the black woman be calling?

She had no answer

That just tells me they want us to just take it and let our image be trash

Kevin Samuels said it

Demand your respect make your voice heard or this will get worse and continue

It’s funny I keep hearing “ your not a real man if you go back forth with a woman”

Nah speak up

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I see black men are not being silent no more

I seen some woman in the comments saying we going overboard with the calling

But one guy asked if it was reversed would the black woman be calling?

She had no answer

That just tells me they want us to just take it and let our image be trash

Kevin Samuels said it

Demand your respect make your voice heard or this will get worse and continue

It’s funny I keep hearing “ your not a real man if you go back forth with a woman”

Nah speak up
And any black man who says “ignore it” or “why pay it any attention?” Is a coward and traitor because best believe they would have a different energy if it was a black man saying this about black women.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
And any black man who says “ignore it” or “why pay it any attention?” Is a coward and traitor because best believe they would have a different energy if it was a black man saying this about black women.
lotta these dudes would have died during rites of passage or war. So now we stuck with a bunch of peons in the way.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was over ten years ago so I can't remember but it was a black studies course for sure. It might have had something to do with hip-hop because I remember someone calling tupac a glorified backup dancer. That's the only thing I really remember.

I just looked him up and ints interesting to see where his scholarship has led him. Must be difficult for him to get funding as bashing black men is in -- so I'm curious what the audience is for a black masculinist scholar in academia.
:dead:

Which other Coli breh was in your class?