Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I watched the part where she was talking and it really wasn't anything that bad.

I Definitely ain't about to watch that dude spend 22 minutes analyzing that nothing burger of a rant lol.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
My last ex was a psychology major in college and had worked as a therapist before.

My dad had warned me as a teenager, before I even started dating, not to deal with women who major in psychology because typically they have issues themselves.

I didn’t listen. :snoop:

This bytch wanted me to “open up”. We got into a big ass argument about it and finally I conceded, naively thinking that she would be different and understand me considering her background.

How wrong I was :damn:
Men should never open up to their women, no matter what they say. I don’t care if she’s your wife or girlfriend. She will use that vulnerability against you.

And yet, you still have grown men who disagree with me and tell their other half their fears. Good luck. Y’all will learn the hard way.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I peeped the original clip, and didn’t actually hear anything too wild or outta pocket with the content of what she was saying, tbh a lot of what she said can be applied to a lot of people…I guess brehs were upset with the tone?

But the backtrack all (black) lives matter clip in contrast to her og clip is hilarious :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I peeped the original clip, and didn’t actually hear anything too wild or outta pocket with the content of what she was saying, tbh a lot of what she said can be applied to a lot of people…I guess brehs were upset with the tone?

But the backtrack all (black) lives matter clip in contrast to her og clip is hilarious :mjlol:
But she didn't apply it to all people, she applied it to black men. It was black men once again being publicly chastised and nobody having a problem with it.

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
But she didn't apply it to all people, she applied it to black men. It was black men once again being publicly chastised and nobody having a problem with it.
I suppose it does ‘sound’ chastising, but if you lay down what she said in text form…there’s not much, if anything wrong, about what she said.

As far as her only addressing black men, when the issues she brings up applies to a wide variety of people. From a general stance, I don’t think it’s necessarily wrong for black people to only be concerned with black people…..I guess you would need to see an extended clip as to why she’s specifying black men, and not just saying black people in general.

Edit: I just noticed the comment she’s replying to asks specifically about men….and her being black, responds about black men. Yea man, this is nothing.

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Because what you watched is not the full video simp :mjlol:

This is

"y'all refuse to expand your emotional vocabulary, it's to provide clarity for us and y'all dusty bytches" :mjlol:

"Bu-bu-but she never said called black men dusty bytches" :mjlol:

That broad is raggedy and has a filthy house. This bytch has clothes and dirty shyt everywhere, a broken door and talking shyt. These hoes are crazy

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Ah yes the good ole “tears and snot bubbles” tactic.

STOP going on the internet talking shyt about your own clientele. She literally said 90% of her clients were black men and then proceeded to shyt on….BLACK MEN. That would be like Tyler Perry shytting on black women when their 98% of his audience! That would be like Sylvester Stallone shytting on Italians. And so on and so forth. And she’s a LICENSED PROFESSIONAL?!?!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

STOP going on the internet talking shyt about your own clientele. She literally said 90% of her clients were black men and then proceeded to shyt on….BLACK MEN. That would be like Tyler Perry shytting on black women when their 98% of his audience! That would be like Sylvester Stallone shytting on Italians. And so on and so forth. And she’s a LICENSED PROFESSIONAL?!?!

These hoes are crazy. Out here in LA there was a woman who was an RN and drove 90+ mph into traffic on Slauson and La Brea and killed 6 people including to babies (1 born and 1 unborn).

People want give passes to these crazy bytches because they went to college and shyt....no these hoes are crazy

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Not only that but she still framed the issue of Black Men's image as a simple lack of humanity issue which is correct but then begged Black Men to get "help" Because Black women are being hurt

She couldn't even bring herself to cap and say she loved Black Men.

I love Black women see how easy it is to say something that you actually beleive?