Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
To all you lame cape crusader ass chumps in this thread
200.gif

Get online tomorrow talking reckless and see how long you stay employed at YOUR JOB
Hell most of these posts on this board would get everybody fired
If you going to do big boy/big girl talk like this
You better be employed by yourself
And even then
Your integrity, work and reputation better be damn near bullet proof
As long as you work for a COMPANY and you bring unwanted attention that’s going to fukk up the bottom line:francis:
Keep up the good fight for this demented, Tupperware Titty having bih
You just making yourselves look stupid at this point
Or looking for attention :Kd:
and this clown was on saying she wasn't even getting paid for her online content...so she was playing herself this whole time

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
So Kevin Samuels sound like a babbling hoodrat with a middle school education when he spoke to women???
Naw….I didn’t/don’t watch Kevin Samuel’s content like that (just like I only seen 2 of this chick’s clips), but from the ones that go viral he usually sounds disparaging, mainly towards (black) women. And the counter from people that fukk with his content, is usually he’s speaking truth, yall just mad at how he say it.

This boards filled with beta moist male feminists
Feminist for drawing parallels to KS? Seem like a really low fukking bar

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
She wasn’t tryna help anyone.

She wanted to use her profession as a weapon to shyt on young black boys so every time she’s held accountable for her toxicity or maliciousness she can throw her job in their face.

“I HELP YOU PEOPLE EVERYDAY! :damn:

I’ve seen her old TikToks and she said she’s a pansexual so idk why her content was aimed at one race and gender when she said she’s attracted to EVERY gender/sexuality.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
I’ve considered getting therapy and this is pretty much always the conclusion I come to…I’m highly introspective and analytical so I find it unlikely that a therapist would be able to reveal something to me that I haven’t been able to figure out for myself
You don't always need a therapist to get therapy is how I see it:manny:

I'm not big on meditation but there was a time when I worked a mail room/print shop job and was incredibly stressed, paranoid and socially anxious it was very uncharacteristic of me. Regular meditation every morning helped immensely and I haven't felt like that since, if you're introspective enough sometimes you just need to manage stress.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I met this woman in real life.

She seems nice and actually does some good in the community.

She just stuck her foot in her mouth here.

Hopefully she keeps her head down and just helps the people she can. :ehh: