Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s better for you to cry on the shoulder of a black man than it is the thighs of a woman*** a man who can identify with your struggles and has found solutions to them.

Shordi should of been laughed at & ignored. I keep saying to start searching & building your council of BM ranging from age, demographic, religion, etc.

***(watch brehs turn this into a :dame:)
:dame:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Why can't black men just start to dox them find there info and report them domt suffer fools instead of just going back znd forth just make them feel the consequences
People already have her info. She works in a majority black area though so nothing will happen LOL.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
My last ex was a psychology major in college and had worked as a therapist before.

My dad had warned me as a teenager, before I even started dating, not to deal with women who major in psychology because typically they have issues themselves.

I didn’t listen. :snoop:

This bytch wanted me to “open up”. We got into a big ass argument about it and finally I conceded, naively thinking that she would be different and understand me considering her background.

How wrong I was :damn:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Why can't black men just start to dox them find there info and report them domt suffer fools instead of just going back znd forth just make them feel the consequences
Because we're told to "Ignore them" and "these women don't exist in real life" :troll: We had to pull my nephew outta school, because his Vice Principal was on some "Bullet bags" shyt. This stuff is not a joke..

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Because we're told to "Ignore them" and "these women don't exist in real life" :troll: We had to pull my nephew outta school, because his Vice Principal was on some "Bullet bags" shyt. This stuff is not a joke..
This. Ignore them!! :damn: Ignore then they say. They habitually say this to other men who want to fight against them. They show complete and utter disdain toward black men and black men are told to ignore them. Man fukk that, @Mamluke13 has the right idea and it should be that from the get go. You have teachers OPENLY showing their disdain for black boys on twitter and yes black MALE twitter went ahead and reported that bytch. That’s the way it should be done. We not gonna let some white supremacists talk slick about black people, these turncoats shouldn’t be allowed to do that either