Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
LOL Copout it's the truth and I gave you examples and I gave you examples, and I told you that it's not Hip-Hop, it is the individuals culture in the Hip Hop.

Rakim Hip-Hip is different than Uncle Luke Hip Hop

MC Lite Hip Hop is different than Nicki Minaj Hip Hop

Kendrick Lamar Hip Hop is different than Kodak Black Hip Hop

Big K.I.R.T. Hip Hop is different than 21 Savage Hip Hop

Lauren Hill Hip Hip is different than Cardi B Hip Hop

It's not Hip Hop, it is the individuals culture in Hip Hop.

Rakim's culture is different than Uncle Luke, thay is why they produce different Hip Hop.

Rakim's culture produced:

Uncle Luke's culture produced:

Mc Lyte culture produced:
Nickie Minaj culture produced

The catalyst that started this conversation was a therapist who is Non-FBA, who is calling Black Men motherfukkers and other disrespecting.

MC Lyte switched up and wanted a damn ruffneck herself in 93!!

:lolbron:

I'm from that era and fukk with all that shyt. Rap in general is not about that now and hasn't been for a long time.

Daps
Reppin
Aaru
LOL Copout it's the truth and I gave you examples and I gave you examples, and I told you that it's not Hip-Hop, it is the individuals culture in the Hip Hop.

Rakim's culture is different than Uncle Luke, thay is why they produce different Hip Hop.

The catalyst that started this conversation was a therapist who is Non-FBA, who is calling Black Men motherfukkers and other disrespecting.

Is N.W.A. Non-FBA too? They talked alot of gangsta shyt :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:laff::laff::laff:
Is this not the type of tough love y’all claimed Kevin Samuels gave women?

Kevin Samuels, for whatever anyone can say about him, was SELF MADE. He owned and operated his OWN platform. This woman isn’t self made, and as such has to play by different rules. She played stupidly and this is the result of it.

Making false equivalencies doesn’t change the fact that in this instance, she’s an idiot. Plain and simple

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Kevin Samuels, for whatever anyone can say about him, was SELF MADE. He owned and operated his OWN platform. This woman isn’t self made, and as such has to play by different rules. She played stupidly and this is the result of it.

Making false equivalencies doesn’t change the fact that in this instance, she’s an idiot. Plain and simple
This response doesn’t address his point/question tho.

Not sure if you specifically were on the KS movement, but the general idea that ‘what he’s saying is on point, just harshly said…(black) women can’t handle blunt truths.’

It seems people are upset with this chick, not because of her points but for her delivery.

As an aside, are you saying if you’re an employee you can’t be self made? Never thought of that, interesting idea.:ehh:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
:laff::laff::laff:
Is this not the type of tough love y’all claimed Kevin Samuels gave women?
KS wasn’t a licensed therapist who earns his money that way. there is no standard of professionalism when you…aren’t a professional :mjlol:

KS also understood presentation goes a long way. dress in a 3 piece bespoke suit in a calming upscale ambience and you can grab folks attention…this woman is letting her tittys hang low in her SHEIN draws in a junky dorm room cursing like a sailor shytting on her own paid clients who arent even present. she’s giving off terrible optics to anyone above 21 who actually has money and not tik tok for brains :scust:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This response doesn’t address his point/question tho.

Not sure if you specifically were on the KS movement, but the general idea that ‘what he’s saying is on point, just harshly said…(black) women can’t handle blunt truths.’

It seems people are upset with this chick, not because of her points but for her delivery.

As an aside, are you saying if you’re an employee you can’t be self made? Never thought of that, interesting idea.:ehh:

If you’re an employee you answer to SOMEBODY. There’s nothing wrong with being an employee as not everyone is built for being an entrepreneur, hell many self made start OUT as employees. But the FACT remains that if you are employee you are not the one in charge; which means you have little leverage and definitely have something to lose.

Kevin Samuels had a harsh delivery, and I wasn’t a “fan” persay of his because as right as he was about a LOT of things, there were also things he said that I wholeheartedly didn’t agree with. I fall more in the line of Dr T Hassan’s presentation and philosophies personally. But again, no matter what ANYONE thought of Samuels presentation; he wasn’t “cancellable” because he had no boss. He reported to no one. He really had NOTHING to lose by saying whatever he said however he wanted.

This woman clearly forgot that SHE, as an employee, had something to lose. If Kevin Samuels were to say “90% of my clients are black females. These wack ass, dusty bytches need therapy because black men NEED ya’ll too and because ya’ll hoes need it more than anyone else”. Well the worse that can happen is that his audience (which I perceive to be more black female than black male) would abandon him. His subscribers would fall, and he’d have to either fall back or come up with different talking points.

This lady, who used the same language, not only offended the majority of her own SELF ADMITTED clientele (black males) she did so while putting the reputation of her place of work (and therefore her bosses) at high risk. She clearly didn’t think about nor consider the consequences of these actions; and as such she was given a harsh reminder of what being an employee means. It means your employment can be terminated. It means that social media is NOT YOUR FRIEND. I don’t know how many examples of this are needed for people (both black men AND women) who do not own their platforms to wake the fukk up.

Regarding her tone and delivery. Yes it was harsh, but it was also contradictory and drenched in misandry. Now if we want to say all things considered, her tone, delivery, and message are the misandrist equivalent to Kevin Samuels being misogynistic; then lets say I agree. If she had her own platform that she ran and operated equivalent to what Kevin Samuels built, then God Speed to her. She has the right of freedom of speech and can talk however she wants. And those who support her will and those who don’t won’t. Black men who didn’t like or agree with her message could cry, complain, debate, or simply ignore what she’s speaking on. The same way black women did Kevin Samuels.

So in conclusion. She was an idiot for running to social media to air out complaints about the largest portion of her clientele (as a so called professional) she was an idiot for thinking that that portion of her clientele whom she was addressing wouldn’t make their offense KNOWN (as a so called Professional) She was an idiot for using language and tone that could easily be viewed as conduct detrimental to the reputation of her EMPLOYER (as a so called PROFESSIONAL)

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Therapy is mostly hokum for people that haven't developed the ability to self reflect or self-talk - which is why there are so many women and cacs in it. There are some legit professionals out there, but the majority like this stupid dyke are idiots that actually need psychological help themselves.

Daps
Reppin
Aaru

Those pesky Non-FBA's in Chicago are clearly giving us Black Americans a bad name.

Chief Keef and his crew are obviously Jamaican Rastafarians pretending to be FBA's :mjgrin:

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
If you’re an employee you answer to SOMEBODY. There’s nothing wrong with being an employee as not everyone is built for being an entrepreneur, hell many self made start OUT as employees. But the FACT remains that if you are employee you are not the one in charge; which means you have little leverage and definitely have something to lose.

Kevin Samuels had a harsh delivery, and I wasn’t a “fan” persay of his because as right as he was about a LOT of things, there were also things he said that I wholeheartedly didn’t agree with. I fall more in the line of Dr T Hassan’s presentation and philosophies personally. But again, no matter what ANYONE thought of Samuels presentation; he wasn’t “cancellable” because he had no boss. He reported to no one. He really had NOTHING to lose by saying whatever he said however he wanted.

This woman clearly forgot that SHE, as an employee, had something to lose. If Kevin Samuels were to say “90% of my clients are black females. These wack ass, dusty bytches need therapy because black men NEED ya’ll too and because ya’ll hoes need it more than anyone else”. Well the worse that can happen is that his audience (which I perceive to be more black female than black male) would abandon him. His subscribers would fall, and he’d have to either fall back or come up with different talking points.

This lady, who used the same language, not only offended the majority of her own SELF ADMITTED clientele (black males) she did so while putting the reputation of her place of work (and therefore her bosses) at high risk. She clearly didn’t think about nor consider the consequences of these actions; and as such she was given a harsh reminder of what being an employee means. It means your employment can be terminated. It means that social media is NOT YOUR FRIEND. I don’t know how many examples of this are needed for people (both black men AND women) who do not own their platforms to wake the fukk up.

Regarding her tone and delivery. Yes it was harsh, but it was also contradictory and drenched in misandry. Now if we want to say all things considered, her tone, delivery, and message are the misandrist equivalent to Kevin Samuels being misogynistic; then lets say I agree. If she had her own platform that she ran and operated equivalent to what Kevin Samuels built, then God Speed to her. She has the right of freedom of speech and can talk however she wants. And those who support her will and those who don’t won’t. Black men who didn’t like or agree with her message could cry, complain, debate, or simply ignore what she’s speaking on. The same way black women did Kevin Samuels.

So in conclusion. She was an idiot for running to social media to air out complaints about the largest portion of her clientele (as a so called professional) she was an idiot for thinking that that portion of her clientele whom she was addressing wouldn’t make their offense KNOWN (as a so called Professional) She was an idiot for using language and tone that could easily be viewed as conduct detrimental to the reputation of her EMPLOYER (as a so called PROFESSIONAL)
All good, valid, and well explained points.

Especially the social media part, people doing the most on social media undermining their own business/profession (sometimes family/children/relationship)….only to comeback and cry about how what they did on their SM negatively impacted them, is usually hilarious to me.

I’m not sure if those people feel entitled to separation between their “personal” SM and what they do professionally (even tho they’re using their professionally standing to get their point across)…..or they’re simply too enticed by social media clout.