Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
You should listen to Dr. T because there's no "red Pill" talking points just logic and facts.

I don't listen to Dneka Marie or Crimson cure because to me especally when Dneka blew up she was essentially a dating coach telling Men It ain't that bad yáll buggin''
And Crimson comes off as too negative, Frankly everyone should be the best advocate for themselves and their kind. It's easier for me to listen to a dude criticize women than to hear women critique women.
A lot of female relationship coaches start that way until they start actually talking to women in the dating pool outside of their friend group.
They get a more realistic picture of the dating pool and their opinions evolve.

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante
I saw the whole video. Even if she was just a solo practiciner and was a 1099 you dont make those sorts of statements with really derogatory language like that. Yeah she wanted to deliver a message passionately but there is a way to do it.

Kinda seemed like she was using social media as her outlet to voice her raw frustration. You never do it especially being a woman or a person of color, we don't have that luxury like a Donald Trump (that was very unwise on her part). She is young and needs to build her brand positively. Even KS in the beginning wasn't cussing up a storm or saying very broad antagonizing statements to black women or using disparaging language. I don't like this PC culture but this isn't the move in any era or culture.

I wish her best of luck but she should take personal accountability also. Use the brand she build to deliver relativable messages to men everywhere.

Regardless of technology or time periods there is a better way to deliver blunt messages.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Seen this shyt on YouTube heard she lost her job was copping hella pleas nah bih she knew what she was doing she projecting her failure to pick men off on all black men like a lot women do sounds like she needs some therapy or some more of it since she claims she gotten it also she wouldn’t have same energy for a lot these trashy bih’s who definitely need therapy but will never get it because the never will be held accountable she tried and I’m glad it backfired.

Last edited:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Black women hate black men and take advantage of her bullshyt jobs like hr , therapy, college advisory and etc . If you are in denial about this is 2022 idk what to tell you

I stop calling brehettes “queens” long ago, it’s lowkey some simp shyt. When only we’re literally calling each other king.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Find the post where I said ignore anything

My entire point in that thread with all that weak ass whining was yes the world has it out for black men but constant whining and appeals to sympathy do not work.

The entire world is against you. Now what are you gonna do about it? If the answers in that previous thread are any indication you're just going to continue to complain and convince yourselves there's nothing you can do

Other than endorsing endless pontificating and defeated ideologies what reason do you have for mentioning me?