Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you have conflicting evidence, I'm happy to hear it. I'll wait. :unimpressed:

the thing is it is near impossible to tell
let us view judging the whole

can we agree that wherever she from

she has hurt thousands if not more of blk women therapists?
there are men who will cancel appointments
there are men whose belief that blk women are some "anti" are now proven true

if we can agree to that
then it matters not where she from
or matters little

AGAIN I take pride in not dealing with bias
of any kind
for example I think little of many womens intelligence
yet I would say you are smarter than me
much more so

bias limits us
and whatever bias the therapist has
has now ruined her

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Lol shut up. Most black women in this country are married to black men
:mjlol: What a low iq response . It’s more deep then that . The black community is a anti black male matriarchy. Where black women at a very young age learn from their mothers , aunties and etc that “nikkas ain’t shyt” , look at the media black women consume on a regular basis . Tyler perry and interracial dating where a white man saves the day from evil black men . And you think that is just a Coincidence

Black women are so race loyal and love the black man so much that they are the number one consumer of interracial dating content :mjlol::pachaha:

. The black love Instagram/tv show RAN by black women posts white men with black women regularly AND those posts get the most likes :pachaha:

but would never post a black men and white women . Since when was black love white man black women . It is to black women

Every single media representation of black men created by black women is extremely negative. Black women see themselves as a separate race

It’s actually been proven that top earning black men outside of entertainment marry black women with the same rate as normal black men but the opposite is true when black women make money. Look it up google it . So just more projection from bw

And this is just surface level easy to understand examples off the top of my head that prove my point . The rabbit hole gets way deeper

If white men decided they ALL wanted black women tomorrow y’all pro black nikkas would be out of luck . :yeshrug:

Truth hurts

Last edited:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps

It all makes sense now. She was definitely the side piece at best when she was big. Even though she lost weight, she never lost those insecurities or flap Jack titties.

OXjYNn_HCQQFYg-d.jpg

Before the weight loss or after this woman has never pulled a Top Tier Black Man in her life.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
In the street sector of the community, yes. I know the Black exploitation/street stuff was popular back in the day but we also took pride in trying to show upliftment as well. Black folks in the mainstream tried to present an image of class and respect because society wasn't far removed from the only image of Black folks being inarticulate, uncultured, lower class people.

I will say that hip hop made it normal and cooler to speak like this and this is not just limited to "hood" folks. That therapist girl is a prime example. I'm assuming that she is college educated yet she spoke like you would expect an uneducated ratchet from the projects to speak.

The casualness of describing every black person as a "nikka" being normalized is a problem for me. As a people we don't even recognize how toxic that is. I know people don't want to be looked at as square and want to use the cool/hip vernacular of the day but this shyt is destructive. If we don't have basic respect for own people as men, women and children than I don't see us able to build and maintain a functioning community.

Like I said before it's not Hip Hop..Black people have been saying nikka, bytch, hoe before:

Also if you really want to get down to it, it's the culture of that Therapist and that Therapist is Non-FBA and that is why she talks like that about Black Men. Also the culture of the majority of popular Hip Hop Artist now are Non-FBA and they speak just like that Therapist.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, did not speak like that Non-FBA "Therapist" and that shows you that it's a cultural difference. Even Francis Cecil Sumner who is the "Father of Black Psychology," did not speak like that.

Like I said it's not Hip Hop, it's cultural....The God MC, Rakim did not talk like that, but Uncle Luke did. Kendrick does not talk like that, but Kodak does.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Before the weight loss or after this woman has never pulled a Top Tier Black Man in her life.
Hard truth to swallow . Ugly/overweight black women are damaged goods. They hate black men because they could never snatch a top tier black men but they still date black men with that hate in their heart built upon their negative experiences and stereotypes. So if your a low tier black man with a low tier woman she hates you .

You must get your shyt together and get a women with options because she choose you out of everyone else . You weren’t her constellation prize/last resort plan B, only option .

A lot of black men dating women that wouldn’t date them if they were 10s :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

It all makes sense now. She was definitely the side piece at best when she was big. Even though she lost weight, she never lost those insecurities or flap Jack titties.

OXjYNn_HCQQFYg-d.jpg

Damn she looked happier when she was fat, she looking all demonic and shyt since loosing that weight.

Last edited:
Daps
:mjlol: What a low iq response . It’s more deep then that . The black community is a anti black male matriarchy. Where black women at a very young age learn from their mothers , aunties and etc that “nikkas ain’t shyt” , look at the media black women consume on a regular basis . Tyler perry and interracial dating where a white man saves the day from evil black men . And you think that is just a Coincidence

Black women are so race loyal and love the black man so much that they are the number one consumer of interracial dating content :mjlol::pachaha:

. The black love Instagram/tv show RAN by black women posts white men with black women regularly AND those posts get the most likes :pachaha:

but would never post a black men and white women . Since when was black love white man black women . It is to black women

Every single media representation of black men created by black women is extremely negative. Black women see themselves as a separate race

It’s actually been proven that top earning black men outside of entertainment marry black women with the same rate as normal black men but the opposite is true when black women make money. Look it up google it . So just more projection from bw

And this is just surface level easy to understand examples off the top of my head that prove my point . The rabbit hole gets way deeper

If white men decided they ALL wanted black women tomorrow y’all pro black nikkas would be out of luck . :yeshrug:

Truth hurts

Listen I’m glad you wrote all that to tell us how much you hate black women. In the words of Steve A. “We don’t care”

fukking incel weirdo

So many of y’all need to see a professional about these mommy issues y’all have

Last edited:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Listen I’m glad you wrote all that to tell us how much you black women. I’m the words of Steve A. “We don’t care”
:mjlol: I knew you wasn’t going to have a counter but only was going to dismiss everything I said . I only replied to put fellow black men on game

Y’all peep she couldn’t argue anything I said :sas1::russ:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Id just like to highlight and underline that she is a foreigner.

Like i keep saying, the most vocal, most egregious perpetrators of anti bm racism are foreign bw. Im not even saying this to defend domestic wenches. Im saying, at least theyre adequately shamed. This bytch actually thought this was acceptable and okay. Im glad she got fired, cuz fukk her. :umad:
Go shyt on your own men, let me worry about mine. :childplease: :camby:

Edit to add: have any other brehettes posted itt?
Jamilah Lemoinx
Feminista Jones
Professor Crunk
Bell Hooks
Chrystlen Karazin
Alice Walker
Oprah Winfrey

These have been the most egregious and done the most damage towards Black men and they are all ADOS/FBA:sas2:

Daps
:mjlol: I knew you wasn’t going to have a counter but only was going to dismiss everything I said . I only replied to put fellow black men on game

Y’all peep she couldn’t argue anything I said :sas1::russ:

You’ve posted nothing that backs up your nonsense. You sound like someone who’s been online far too long and don’t interact with the real world at all. Go outside

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
You’ve posted nothing that backs up your nonsense. You sound like someone who’s been online far too long and don’t interact with the real world at all. Go outside
Everything I said is backed by statistics and real life antidotes. You have brothers in here telling their personal experiences. But cause it hurts your feelings it’s not true :russ: