Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Black men trending on twitter....

:lupe:

Church folks standing up for Brothas??

FasCMxOXwAEOGrY

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Like I said before it's not Hip Hop..Black people have been saying nikka, bytch, hoe before:

Also if you really want to get down to it, it's the culture of that Therapist and that Therapist is Non-FBA and that is why she talks like that about Black Men. Also the culture of the majority of popular Hip Hop Artist now are Non-FBA and they speak just like that Therapist.

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing, did not speak like that Non-FBA "Therapist" and that shows you that it's a cultural difference. Even Francis Cecil Sumner who is the "Father of Black Psychology," did not speak like that.

Like I said it's not Hip Hop, it's cultural....The God MC, Rakim did not talk like that, but Uncle Luke did. Kendrick does not talk like that, but Kodak does.

To blame this on Non-FBA blacks is a damn copout!! We have to stop doing this shyt because it is dishonest. We have our own that is on that fukk shyt too.

I acknowledged the street shyt but is mostly confined to it's corner. Mayfield talked about street nikkas in his songs but he also had uplifting music that he was known for. Most of the culture then was more on the "brother, sister" Black empowerment and upliftment type of talk then the "bytch, nikka, hoe" talk that is too common from us today.

And yes Rap/Hip Hop is TO BLAME. Street culture was never glorified or normalized to this degree before.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
To blame this on Non-FBA blacks is a damn copout!! We have to stop doing this shyt because it is dishonest. We have our own that is on that fukk shyt too.

I acknowledged the street shyt but is mostly confined to it's corner. Mayfield talked about street nikkas in his songs but he also had uplifting music that he was known for. Most of the culture then was more on the "brother, sister" Black empowerment and upliftment type of talk then the "bytch, nikka, hoe" talk that is too common from us today.

And yes Rap/Hip Hop is TO BLAME. Street culture was never glorified or normalized to this degree before.
These nikkas hate personal responsibility. If they want to blame everyone for their failures, let em. It's not gonna change shyt

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

LOL Copout it's the truth and I gave you examples and I gave you examples, and I told you that it's not Hip-Hop, it is the individuals culture in the Hip Hop.

Rakim Hip-Hip is different than Uncle Luke Hip Hop

MC Lite Hip Hop is different than Nicki Minaj Hip Hop

Kendrick Lamar Hip Hop is different than Kodak Black Hip Hop

Big K.I.R.T. Hip Hop is different than 21 Savage Hip Hop

Lauren Hill Hip Hip is different than Cardi B Hip Hop

It's not Hip Hop, it is the individuals culture in Hip Hop.

Rakim's culture is different than Uncle Luke, thay is why they produce different Hip Hop.

Rakim's culture produced:

Uncle Luke's culture produced:

Mc Lyte culture produced:
Nickie Minaj culture produced

The catalyst that started this conversation was a therapist who is Non-FBA, who is calling Black Men motherfukkers and other disrespecting.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:manny: Watching the video again, IMO, you can't be a therapist or be in places to serve people if you aren't patient or have a good attitude. When you are serving your own people esp, show some compassion. Black people in general go thru hard shyt every day, and the last thing we need contrary to a lot of folks on the internet is tough love. Towards BM, Therapy is good shyt if you can afford it. Most likely of y'all can't so, invest in having good systems around you. That shyt is free, and you can vet with ease. I do not think y'all are inherently emotionally unintelligent or inherently do harm. but some of y'all are and that is a result of trauma and nuturing.

If you can afford it, feel out your therapist. They are doctors and you can get multiple options and views. You get some comfortable, and then feel free to be transparent.

As for her, I personally would not want her as my therapist, because a lot of the social media nikkas are batshyt, and also talking about therapy when you can clearly see they "aren't doing the work" but love to accuse people of doing the same shyt.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It all makes sense now. She was definitely the side piece at best when she was big. Even though she lost weight, she never lost those insecurities or flap Jack titties.

OXjYNn_HCQQFYg-d.jpg
Never date a woman with flap jack titties. Them titties are a sign that God is judging her and she need to go through that alone :ufdup: