Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This response doesn’t address his point/question tho.

Not sure if you specifically were on the KS movement, but the general idea that ‘what he’s saying is on point, just harshly said…(black) women can’t handle blunt truths.’

It seems people are upset with this chick, not because of her points but for her delivery.

As an aside, are you saying if you’re an employee you can’t be self made? Never thought of that, interesting idea.:ehh:
So Kevin Samuels sound like a babbling hoodrat with a middle school education when he spoke to women???

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This response doesn’t address his point/question tho.

Not sure if you specifically were on the KS movement, but the general idea that ‘what he’s saying is on point, just harshly said…(black) women can’t handle blunt truths.’

It seems people are upset with this chick, not because of her points but for her delivery.

As an aside, are you saying if you’re an employee you can’t be self made? Never thought of that, interesting idea.:ehh:
This boards filled with beta moist male feminists

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Im not that sensitive, i been around the manosphere since it was mostly angsty white boys. I know very well how to spit out the bones.

I just started following dneika on yt, but from what im told, she originally went viral on fb trynna get these women in order, so i dont know what you're referring to. Crimson is exactly as negative as she needs to be imo but im curious to know why you feel that way.
I've been watching D'nieka's content since about 2014-2015 when she was on FB. She's kept the same exact energy then as she does now. That's why I respect her. She's one of the few women in that space that I can tell is coming from a genuine place to help black men and women be together and ain't afraid to call women out on their stuff

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

To all you lame cape crusader ass chumps in this thread
200.gif

Get online tomorrow talking reckless and see how long you stay employed at YOUR JOB
Hell most of these posts on this board would get everybody fired
If you going to do big boy/big girl talk like this
You better be employed by yourself
And even then
Your integrity, work and reputation better be damn near bullet proof
As long as you work for a COMPANY and you bring unwanted attention that’s going to fukk up the bottom line:francis:
Keep up the good fight for this demented, Tupperware Titty having bih
You just making yourselves look stupid at this point
Or looking for attention :Kd:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
To all you lame cape crusader ass chumps in this thread
200.gif

Get online tomorrow talking reckless and see how long you stay employed at YOUR JOB
Hell most of these posts on this board would get everybody fired
If you going to do big boy/big girl talk like this
You better be employed by yourself
And even then
Your integrity, work and reputation better be damn near bullet proof
As long as you work for a COMPANY and you bring unwanted attention that’s going to fukk up the bottom line:francis:
Keep up the good fight for this demented, Tupperware titty have bih
You just making yourselves look stupid at this point
Or looking for attention :Kd:
That wouldn't even cut it in certain cases. If you have corporate clients or sponsors they'd distance themselves from the controversy and release a statement like her employer did.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The accountability cry babies are leaving negative reviews on that companies yelp for bushing that rabid beast. Pro Black simps better take notes about how your "Qweens" really feel about y'all. PAWGERs you ain't off the hook because your KuKluxKarens are feeling the same way. Black male disrespect to these hoes is not even an offense let alone a punishable one....