Hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight :) - @Guwopaveli

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
You're talking 'tough' by talking down to people, like you're doing to me right now. Talking down to people is disrespect and you deserve what comes back with it.

Is it cool he talked about your mom if he knew she was sick? No, but some people on here don't even have parents and don't give a fukk about your mom. You seem soft

Get out of your fragile feelings you little bytch. Talking down on someone how? Voicing my opinion? Eat warm shyt if you're too much of a bytch to accept that everybody's not obligated to coddle your little feelings. NONE of that, would warrant such vile comments as what he made.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You're talking 'tough' by talking down to people, like you're doing to me right now. Talking down to people is disrespect and you deserve what comes back with it.

Is it cool he talked about your mom if he knew she was sick? No, but some people on here don't even have parents and don't give a fukk about your mom. You seem soft

I thought you got banned while ago :what:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

did i kno his mom was sick?
no

do i give a fukk
no