Hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight :) - @Guwopaveli

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you ever do come, bring that bytch with you so she can watch me beat yo ass up and down the street p*ssy

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
You've been warned.
lol what the fukk are you gonna do? neg me? are you gonna come to my neighborhood and beat me up?

And if you equate that to what he said about my mother
No, you're telling him to get out of his fragile feelings but you made a thread because someone said something mean about your sick mommy, you say "everybody's not obligated to coddle your little feelings." yet you make a thread bytching and crying about some arbitrary line being crossed and call for people to neg @Guwopaveli .

'b-b-but that's my mother!:sadcam::sadbron:'
No one cares, fakkit, be consistent, if you believe that no one is obligated to coddle your feelings then dont make threads bytching and crying foul when someone says something you dont like

you even made a thread in event staff about it, I assume you were calling for him to be banned

Anyway fukk you and your mother

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Zero parallel, if you can even comprehend that. Glad that whatever I said got under your skin though. You're obviously a hated shyt-poster and your rep reflects it. I just scored one for the team that's all :umad:

We're not comparing what was said you fukking moron:laff:.

My point is you cannot tell someone
accept that everybody's not obligated to coddle your little feelings.

Get out of your fragile feelings you little bytch.

When you made TWO threads crying because someone said something about your sick mother.

Do you not see anything wrong with this:
accept that everybody's not obligated to coddle your little feelings.
Mods, this is not acceptable. Posters on your forum should not have to deal with such personal attacks. My mother actually being very sick only adds to the vitriol of such hate speech.

Where's the consistency? How can you say "accept that everybody's not obligated to coddle your little feelings" and then go and ask the mods to ban some because they hurt your feelings. Do you believe that only your feelings should be coddled?
'b-b-b-but he said something really mean:sadbron:' is not an argument.

Stfu you's a cornball troll who's really just another @yomoms alias and think we don't know it :ufdup: Negged
suck my dikk fakkit, come with an argument. And I'm not an alias.