Hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight :) - @Guwopaveli

Scarface sniffin cocaine

With a pen im extreme
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
nikka I will hold you down and fukk you into the carpet of your apartment.

This bet not be your real address cuz I stay in Hoover.

I know nikkas in ensley and midfield that will get him and whoever love him touched for a haircut and a two piece from church's but I know he just talking so let him cook:mjlol:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know nikkas in ensley and midfield that will get him and whoever love him touched for a haircut and a two piece from church's but I know he just talking so let him cook:mjlol:
this weak ass nikka bragging bout the work his nikkas put in :laff:
what life you about tho?

come to ktown

Daps
Reppin
St louis
This is why I post here!
e80b2t.jpg

wat6rr.jpg

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Point? What point? That he's a coward who only would cross such a line, online? And that you, in all of your cowardice, can completely understand snd relate to such behavior?

Well then fukk your point. And there is no "act" with me. If I come across as tough it is because I am and those familiar with me on this board know that through stories and things I've shown since being here.

However, none of this was prompted from any "acting tough", so by you pulling that out of your ass to use as an 'excuse' for what he said only further confirms you're of his same feather.

You're talking 'tough' by talking down to people, like you're doing to me right now. Talking down to people is disrespect and you deserve what comes back with it.

Is it cool he talked about your mom if he knew she was sick? No, but some people on here don't even have parents and don't give a fukk about your mom. You seem soft