Hope your mother dies in her sleep tonight :) - @Guwopaveli

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
these nikkas scary

sly this the 3rd or 4th time i put my location on here

n one p*ssy stopped talking shyt after I found out we in the same state

still waiting on him to "pull up" :laff:

You a b!tch n!gga sitting on ya keyboard sending a outta state addresses talkin about "pull up" :stopitslime:
OP a prob have you sh!ttin on yourself :mjlol:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
reverse-1275905143_raging-midget.gif

billbored.gif

#FREEWOP

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Fif. Lmao vid is underrated.

And to OP @KyokushinKarateka . you were acting like a tough guy in that other thread. It comes with the territory. It's different if he knew your mom was sick (did he?) but point still stands.

Point? What point? That he's a coward who only would cross such a line, online? And that you, in all of your cowardice, can completely understand snd relate to such behavior?

Well then fukk your point. And there is no "act" with me. If I come across as tough it is because I am and those familiar with me on this board know that through stories and things I've shown since being here.

However, none of this was prompted from any "acting tough", so by you pulling that out of your ass to use as an 'excuse' for what he said only further confirms you're of his same feather.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
LOL, whatever line you're talking about, OP, has been crossed many times on this website. Grow some balls, and man the fukk up. People have said much worse to me, but I didn't created a thread about it

and cry like a little baby. I wish your mother the best, but what you're doing right now is so lame.

Of course a troll like you doesn't want another troll getting exposed and negged to oblivion.
Of course you're defending it his actions under the guise of it being 'just a website'.
From my experience on the Coli, it is a better board when his type(and yours) are outted and exposed.
Negged.