Honestly, who ACTUALLY cares about Mystique?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they need to put Bishop on
latest

nah, he's ruined

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
storm is 2nd in command after cyclops and a major character in the x-men comics since giant size xmen debuted. if i'm not mistaken, she is an omega level mutant.... if not, then just one level under. for her to have a leading role "one time" in one of many x-men movies (especially when she was played by one of the most recognizable/known actresses on the planet) is an insult.
she's a VP, (second VP if you include the professor), it just makes no sense to have her as a lead when there's 2 in front of her and an entire cast, its about as ludicrous as mystique having any lead. Some of the X-Men she wasn't even there, or was barely introduced, the ones she was in she got screen time and lead in one. You're wanting more because its a black character and you're black. It's called being bias.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Me too. I just can't wait until they stop forcing her character into these movies. She was terrible in hunger games too.

Whoa, now. I honestly can't stand her outside of those movies. She's good in those to me.

she's a VP, (second VP if you include the professor), it just makes no sense to have her as a lead when there's 2 in front of her and an entire cast, its about as ludicrous as mystique having any lead. Some of the X-Men she wasn't even there, or was barely introduced, the ones she was in she got screen time and lead in one. You're wanting more because its a black character and you're black. It's called being bias.

It's not even that I think. I believe most people just think she's been mishandled. As has Scott. Both in favor of putting wolverine and fukking Mystique in lead roles. Wolverine seemed to work out better in their favor but Marvel seemed to have had the same mentality for years.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Have Mystique be the leader of the X-Men over Cyclops brehs
NO... And I dont even like Cyclops... Dont snitch to my mom though, its her favorite comic guy....

Hes trying to take over the world, shes trying to stop him, & hes chokin her ass.. :deadmanny:
:snoop: Cyclops, Storm & Rogue are leaders & had teams... Storm was leader & is Alpha level, regarded as a Goddess.. Its nowhere near as stupid as Mystique when Storm was actually a leader.... shyt isnt biased, it actually happened in the books... Storms a boss level character despite how they keep fukkin her up now... They could have made J Law Rouge & it woulda made sense... Comparin Mystique to Storm is stupid as fukk, & I like Mystique... Well before all that AXIS bullshyt....

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Whoa, now. I honestly can't stand her outside of those movies. She's good in those to me.

It's not even that I think. I believe most people just think she's been mishandled. As has Scott. Both in favor of putting wolverine and fukking Mystique in lead roles. Wolverine seemed to work out better in their favor but Marvel seemed to have had the same mentality for years.
Exactly, I can see Wolverine based off his actual popularity & Hugh plays him good... But theres no excuse for Mystique... I like her but still say it shoulda been Storm or Rogue... I dont even like Cyclops & dont like how they doin him... I need to see Magnetoclops & the revolution...

jackson35

Banned
Daps
she is the best thing that happen to the franchise/ go look at the fight btwn her and wolverine

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
NO... And I dont even like Cyclops... Dont snitch to my mom though, its her favorite comic guy....

Hes trying to take over the world, shes trying to stop him, & hes chokin her ass.. :deadmanny:

:snoop: Cyclops, Storm & Rogue are leaders & had teams... Storm was leader & is Alpha level, regarded as a Goddess.. Its nowhere near as stupid as Mystique when Storm was actually a leader.... shyt isnt biased, it actually happened in the books... Storms a boss level character despite how they keep fukkin her up now... They could have made J Law Rouge & it woulda made sense... Comparin Mystique to Storm is stupid as fukk, & I like Mystique... Well before all that AXIS bullshyt....
Im glad im not the only one who thought they should have just madw her rogue if they were gonna give her auch a big role. At least ahe could fukking do something

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

where did I compare them? you literally just created your own argument for the sake of because you couldnt refute anything I actually said. :what:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
where did I compare them? you literally just created your own argument for the sake of because you couldnt refute anything I actually said. :what:
No I didnt... You tried to use Storm Race for her support over Mystique... I just pointed out facts... Theres literally no reason, race aside...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I never got why she was the main factor in Days of future past. Wouldn't it have made more sense if the person everyone was after was Darwin (black dude from First class).

With him you had an opportunity to create a very interesting story.

:yeshrug:

Exactly what I don't get. The Sentinels were doin ish that had nothing to do with Mystique. Rogue? Sure. Darwin, Bishop? OK...but Mystique?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The fact remains is that Mystique has bad guy powers.
Its' like making someone with the power to date rape into a hero.
It doesn't work.

She's a shapeshifter. Thats inherently a dubious( at best, deceitful at worst) super power.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
No I didnt... You tried to use Storm Race for her support over Mystique... I just pointed out facts... Theres literally no reason, race aside...
I used race to highlight the reasoning behind a user singling her out. Cyclops hasnt even lead ONCE. Storm has, yet I see more mention for Storm, lets not play naive, we know why Storm is getting more mentions and its race. ffs.