Honestly, who ACTUALLY cares about Mystique?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
On another note I'd fukk the shyt out of J.Law or Rebecca Romain with that blue body paint/ makeup on, a weird fantasy I have :ld:

I feel you on that one, although I don't like J.Laws version of her. If Marvel has a proper she-hulk in their future tho

1b95c162d875f43b577428d02e40e3b1.jpg

:shaq:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I actually think she's dope in the comics. I also liked the rebecca romijn version; when nightcrawler asked her why she doesn't just stay in human form and she says "because we shouldn't have to"... that one single line had more depth than 3 movies worth of jennifer lawrence

they really fukked up the character in these last few movies. Having her grow up with xavier in first class :mjlol: if the idea was to have j law grow into a leader of the x-men they should have made her kitty pryde or something.

I actually liked that she grew up with Xavier in First Class. It got to show how creepy and how much of an a$$hole Xavier is. All of the rest of the shyt is straight up bullshyt.

I feel you on that one, although I don't like J.Laws version of her. If Marvel has a proper she-hulk in their future tho

1b95c162d875f43b577428d02e40e3b1.jpg

:shaq:

Comic artists are incredibly divorced from reality, man.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Especially enough to warrant all the attention she been getting lately :pachaha:

Nobody thinks of the X Men and goes " MYSTIQUE:gladbron:"

Not a god damn person

I don't know why people act like they don't understand whats going on.

Obviously no one cares about mystique.
Jennifer Lawrence is the biggest actor in Hollywood. So OBVIOUSLY they gonna make her role as big as they can.

Act like you don't understand how Hollywood works for a couple daps :scust:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
me and a few coworkers were talking about this the other day

these studios dont really give a fukk about the characters,they are giving out movies based on the actor/actress whos playing the role which is a mistake IMO

same with Black Widow...if Johansson wasnt playing the role nobody would be trying to force a solo about her

nobody gives a fukk about the character

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
why do people keep saying Storm didn't have a big role, didn't she lead in one of them when Jean was gone/evil and Cyclops was mourning? Pretty sure she was running the show at one time.

Dettol

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do people keep saying Storm didn't have a big role, didn't she lead in one of them when Jean was gone/evil and Cyclops was mourning? Pretty sure she was running the show at one time.
storm is 2nd in command after cyclops and a major character in the x-men comics since giant size xmen debuted. if i'm not mistaken, she is an omega level mutant.... if not, then just one level under. for her to have a leading role "one time" in one of many x-men movies (especially when she was played by one of the most recognizable/known actresses on the planet) is an insult.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I'm pretty surprised Marvel has avoided making her a lesbo like in the comics. But thats prolly Fox's decision I suppose.

Cause the easy answer to Honestly, who ACTUALLY cares about Mystique? is... "Her girlfriend."

th

7641_original.jpg

th

th

I usually skip X-men movies. But I'd pay a 5 dollar matinee ticket to see Jenifer Lawrence make out with Melissa McBride old ass in 3D.
:russ:

292804413242739812_uAJejDV8_c.jpg
th

That would be cringeworthily great :mjlol: