Honestly, who ACTUALLY cares about Mystique?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Her powers are basically useless as a Good Guy.

What reason would she have to steal someone's identity if she's good?

They would basically have to make into a spy type hero like James Bond which would be completely out left field with ties to any comic

Or like in the Apocalypse movie simply not use her powers 90% of the film.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's funny how people use to bytch and whine constantly how fox ignored every other character except wolverine.

Now people complain theirs too much mystique,too much magneto and too much Xavier :dead:

I've never ever heard or seen anybody complain about too much Xavier/Magneto :what:

If they did they could get the bushes in these skreets :camby:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nah it's different with Mystique because WHO fukkING CARES ABOUT MYSTIQUE????

WHO THE fukk ASKED FOR MORE MYSTIQUE????
needs-more-cowbell.jpg

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I do somewhat, like not enough to go out and see the movie JUST based on her, but i've enjoyed the stuff she's had ( haven't seen Apocalypse yet)

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I actually really liked her character in First Class. The dynamic between her, Charles, and Erik was interesting imo. She worked as a plot device and as a character with a good arc, but mostly as the plot device to give color to the two friends and bring a permanent division between them. On that level I enjoyed Mystique's role and it made sense how and why she progressed into our understanding of a villain. But they have retroactively fukked it up by deciding to make her an anti-hero that they would focus on as a main character. Using wrestling terms, she should have stayed on the midcard and not been pushed as a main eventer.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mystique in days of future past was a step in the righ direction for most part. Kicking soldiers ass without a disguise, kicking all those diplomats ass without a disguise. Killing trask and Xavier and Magneto saying it wasnt the last time she killed, lets see more of this shyt.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
The character works best as a fringe role, an ace in the hole.

Wolverine as well. You demystify (don't ask me how) certain characters when they take center stage. Their details have more impact when shrouded in mystery.

But it's not like that's the only blunder with the fox marvel flicks so :manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I been saying it since she was announced to be the lead in this movie that it doesn't make any sense her being the leader of the X-Men. Really irked me that her picture was hanging up in Storm's mud hut like Black Jesus or some shyt. Hero my ass. She's useless.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Snyder wants Mystique to be an A List comic hero and Snyder wants to truly make Batman dark by having him anally raped in prison for his origin.

How are cats out here even thinking about shytting in The Mouse and Fiegie with their choices and directions they go?:mjlol: