Honestly, who ACTUALLY cares about Mystique?

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Breh idk how they thought making her the main HERO made sense either :russ:
Exactly! If you would've told me that Mystique would be a central figure/main character in xmen films, I wouldn't believe you for shyt. I mean Mystique is/will always be one of the most recognizable mutants, but fox has vastly inflated this characters' role in the xmen universe. How did they spin mystique into being a major player? How do you go from side bytch to queen? Mystique in the original trilogy is what Mystique should be in these movies, a side villian, Magnetos underling.

Most anoying thing is Jennifer Lawrences fat face, if they had the old Mystique actress I wouldn't mind all the screen time as much.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That's not true because they threw Cyke in the bushes. Muthaeffin Cyclops. The X-Men is the story of Scott and the Summers clan and that mofo wasn't even in the movies. He got more lines and screen time in this than all of the other ones combined..and he still wasn't in this like that CTHU

Thanks. I definitely don't have that issue. I knew that she could with a power boost but I thought they never showed it without. But now they can up it to a secondary mutation. Anyway, Mystique always has been and still is the ultimate b!tch of the MU. She recently
kidnapped, tortured and impersonated Dazzler.
. The X-Men still don't trust her.
Fam....throwing cyclops in the bushes was never a big deal for the studios because they always have their ace Hugh jackman to play star as wolvie...but the female lead is more a political girl power move that is more trendy today, J Lawrence is supposed to be THE girl power lead in hollyhood today in any capacity...marvel superhero stories included. Since this movie tanked compared to captain America dead pool and ant man....I expect a lead deviation next x-men film....especially since singer won't be doing it next time.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
nah I had some problems with the movie but you can't say apoc was nerfed

if anything they made the muhfukka too strong
Not at all, they nerfed the horsemen tho, they got taken out way too easily by kids no less. Wish they'd had the OG horsemen (Pestilence, Archangel etc) . Wish they'd just stuck to the troed, tested and loved source material. Fiege dome given everyone the blueprint but because these films make money regardless theae studios don't gaf

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Thanks. I definitely don't have that issue. I knew that she could with a power boost but I thought they never showed it without. But now they can up it to a secondary mutation. Anyway, Mystique always has been and still is the ultimate b!tch of the MU. She recently
kidnapped, tortured and impersonated Dazzler.
. The X-Men still don't trust her.
Nowhere near, Mystique was never seein Rogue, In some book Rogue saved her while in disguise, told her she knew it was her cause their past, let Mystique get a pass & escape... They made Rogue crazy & depowered her cause they know havin her in some books makes no sense, same with Scarlet Witch close with Storm... Mystique never been close to the ultimate bytch... This just a money grab...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I dunno but id give Mystique a 50 thousand dollar wedding and do whatever she said.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The whole similar size thing thrown in the bushes breh... She out here growing wings & claws & fangs & shyt, cat eyes for night vision, regenerating from wounds by changing her form... Only meta morph beats her level is Sinister... This dude let Cyclops blast half his chest off & smiled while giving him a dramatic speech about how he "let them" think they hurt him last time so theyd go away & not keep interfering in his plan... :why: :dead:
Her mutation evolved :troll:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Rogue betrayed her first.
Rogue turned on her and sided with the Xmen.

She raised her like a daughter then Rogue sold her out, so I understad why she hates Rogue.
In fact, she cared for Rogue so much that she didnt believe her own gf even tho her gf's whose power is predicting the future... :dead:
Destiny told Mystique that Rogue would betray her and she was like 'Nah thats my daughter'
:usure:

Then Rogue betrayed her and Destiny had that face like :francis: "Told you bytch"
:mjlol:
So I get why she hates Rogue.
Didnt finish whole thread again... Mystique was the one who brought Rogue to the X-Men to help wit her powers... Mystique knew about Rouge from Destiny & threw Nightcrawler off a cliff... In AOA she fronted like Sabretooth was Nightcrawler dad... Ive not read a book where Mystique really cared about anybody but Destiny... She lied to Rogue & Nightcrawler, how long??? They didnt betray her, they got sick of her bullshyt... Theyve tried to mend ties numerous times but Mystique dont really give a fukk about them...

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Didnt finish whole thread again... Mystique was the one who brought Rogue to the X-Men to help wit her powers... Mystique knew about Rouge from Destiny & threw Nightcrawler off a cliff... In AOA she fronted like Sabretooth was Nightcrawler dad... Ive not read a book where Mystique really cared about anybody but Destiny... She lied to Rogue & Nightcrawler, how long??? They didnt betray her, they got sick of her bullshyt... Theyve tried to mend ties numerous times but Mystique dont really give a fukk about them...

She has broken mutants out of jail, visited mutants in the hospital, risked her life to destroy anti-mutant tech and programs... etc.
So she clearly cares about some people. Numerous people... she just doesn't like Rogue, and for good reason.

She has heartwarming moments with Destiny, Sabertooth... Azazel, etc. She takes it extremely hard when Pyro dies of the legacy virus.
She has friends and family just like anyone else. She just doesn't fk with Rogue.

myst.png

By the way... Rogue is a cold-hearted bytch to her in the comics. She is the one that doesn't want to patch up their relationship, not Mystique. :ufdup:

crymeariver2.jpg~original

Notice Mystique is crying, not Rogue.
Rogue is a real c*nt to her.