Honestly, who ACTUALLY cares about Mystique?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
She has broken mutants out of jail, visited mutants in the hospital, risked her life to destroy anti-mutant tech and programs... etc.
So she clearly cares about some people. Numerous people... she just doesn't like Rogue, and for good reason.

She has heartwarming moments with Destiny, Sabertooth... Azazel, etc. She takes it extremely hard when Pyro dies of the legacy virus.
She has friends and family just like anyone else. She just doesn't fk with Rogue.

myst.png

By the way... Rogue is a cold-hearted bytch to her in the comics. She is the one that doesn't want to patch up their relationship, not Mystique. :ufdup:

crymeariver2.jpg~original

Notice Mystique is crying, not Rogue.
Rogue is a real c*nt to her.
When I said care I meant people... She cares as a race sometimes, but not individuals... I know how she is with Sabretooth, I like them both, she doesnt care about him, she uses him... I forgot Pyro & never seen her sincerely care about Azazel, she was scheming... But you "REALLY" expect Rogue to believe this after a childhood of complete fukkery??? Her whole thing is LIES & MANIPULATION!!!! Rogue has every right to not fukk wit her, same wit Nightcrawler, she threw his infant ass off a cliff after cheating on her fake husband with a fukkin demon...

Ill give you Pyro & Destiny but every other "heartfelt moment" Ive read was Mystique on some bullshyt... Might be some I havent read yet... Only other person comes to mind is Magneto, & its not caring, its respect & fear....

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
When I said care I meant people... She cares as a race sometimes, but not individuals... I know how she is with Sabretooth, I like them both, she doesnt care about him, she uses him... I forgot Pyro & never seen her sincerely care about Azazel, she was scheming... But you "REALLY" expect Rogue to believe this after a childhood of complete fukkery??? Her whole thing is LIES & MANIPULATION!!!! Rogue has every right to not fukk wit her, same wit Nightcrawler, she threw his infant ass off a cliff after cheating on her fake husband with a fukkin demon...

Ill give you Pyro & Destiny but every other "heartfelt moment" Ive read was Mystique on some bullshyt... Might be some I havent read yet... Only other person comes to mind is Magneto, & its not caring, its respect & fear....

Rogue knows Mystique never meant to hurt her because she has since absorbed Mystique's memories as an adult.
She doesn't care tho cause Rogue is a bitter lonely person in the comics.

Mystque and Sabertooth spent years together and have a child together. There was no 'scheme'.
She met him purely by accident cause they were both trying to kill the same person. She was only in disguise when they met cause she was on a mission trying to kill someone. They met, fell in love, fukked, had a kid... then she faked her death cause she couldn't live as that fake identity forever.
The reason Sabertooth joins her in the Brotherhood after this is cause she goes out of her way to located him again when she is now in her real form, cause she wants to try and have a real relationship with him... so she is in that classic 'Mary Jane likes Spiderman but I want her to like Peter Parker scenerio'
But Sabertooth mourning the death of her fake identity still, and all the other chicks he's lost in the past makes him more reclussive and angry and messes up her real chances. There was no scheme of any sort tho. Just her liking Sabertooth.
Its also implied that the reason she changes into him frequently despite being able to change into others (she doesnt change into Avalanche or Blob, etc despite working with them a long time) but frequently changes into Sabertooth is cause she is fond of him still.

And she did have a legit genuine relationship with Azazel. (Nightcrawler's pops) He knows her real identity and again, no schemes. They were just kicking it and fukking. Not up to anything particulatly evil. If anything, it got in the way of what she was really up to cause being preggo with Nightcrawler
ruined her disguise with the humans... which led to them chasing her with picthforks and her having to pretend to be a human and throw him off that waterfall.
:huhldup:

mystique02b.jpg

Azazel must have been slinging some uncanny dikk cause years later it saved his life.:ohlawd:

AXM%2Bmystique%2Baz%2Breunion%2B3.jpg

She may not be considered a good person, per se... but there are definitely people that care about her and people she cares about. I don't think she is selfish, overall.

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Rogue knows Mystique never meant to hurt her because she has since absorbed Mystique's memories as an adult.
She doesn't care tho cause Rogue is a bitter lonely person in the comics.

Mystque and Sabertooth spent years together and have a child together. There was no 'scheme'.
She met him purely by accident cause they were both trying to kill the same person. She was only in disguise when they met cause she was on a mission trying to kill someone. They met, fell in love, fukked, had a kid... then she faked her death cause she couldn't live as that fake identity forever.
The reason Sabertooth joins her in the Brotherhood after this is cause she goes out of her way to located him again when she is now in her real form, cause she wants to try and have a real relationship with him... so she is in that classic 'Mary Jane likes Spiderman but I want her to like Peter Parker scenerio'
But Sabertooth mourning the death of her fake identity still, and all the other chicks he's lost in the past makes him more reclussive and angry and messes up her real chances. There was no scheme of any sort tho. Just her liking Sabertooth.
Its also implied that the reason she changes into him frequently despite being able to change into others (she doesnt change into Avalanche or Blob, etc despite working with them a long time) but frequently changes into Sabertooth is cause she is fond of him still.

And she did have a legit genuine relationship with Azazel. (Nightcrawler's pops) He knows her real identity and again, no schemes. They were just kicking it and fukking. Not up to anything particulatly evil. If anything, it got in the way of what she was really up to cause being preggo with Nightcrawler
ruined her disguise with the humans... which led to them chasing her with picthforks and her having to pretend to be a human and throw him off that waterfall.
:huhldup:

mystique02b.jpg

Azazel must have been slinging some uncanny dikk cause years later it saved his life.:ohlawd:

AXM%2Bmystique%2Baz%2Breunion%2B3.jpg

She may not be considered a good person, per se... but there are definitely people that care about her and people she cares about. I don't think she is selfish, overall.
Like I said, I never saw the Azazel shyt, what book is this??? Id like to read it... All the books I got they both on fukkery, missed this... And although she has a spot for Sabretooth she frequently uses him & manipulates him, thats how she took Madripoor (spelling??) & made him boss... Until they really introduced Azazel & his demonic teleporting plan, which was legit evil but he tricked her, she implied Sabretooth was his dad, knowing it was a lie... I got a book where she says some shyt like "fur like your father" & it shows Sabretooth... Think its AOA...

My point was end of the day they all know shell look out for herself... Yes, she cares about Rogue but has back stabbed her also... Lied about Nightcrawler life & uses Sabretooth as a means to an end... Now she was a double agent lying to Xavier about siding with Magneto... There are too many reasons nobody trusts her....

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Like I said, I never saw the Azazel shyt, what book is this??? Id like to read it... All the books I got they both on fukkery, missed this... And although she has a spot for Sabretooth she frequently uses him & manipulates him, thats how she took Madripoor (spelling??) & made him boss... Until they really introduced Azazel & his demonic teleporting plan, which was legit evil but he tricked her, she implied Sabretooth was his dad, knowing it was a lie... I got a book where she says some shyt like "fur like your father" & it shows Sabretooth... Think its AOA...

My point was end of the day they all know shell look out for herself... Yes, she cares about Rogue but has back stabbed her also... Lied about Nightcrawler life & uses Sabretooth as a means to an end... Now she was a double agent lying to Xavier about siding with Magneto... There are too many reasons nobody trusts her....

The mystique from Age of Apocalypse as well as the Sabertooth from AoA are not the same characters as the main universe ones.
I'm not sure Azazel exists in AoA, so in age of apocalypse Sabertooth might very well be Nightcrawlers pops. :manny:

AoA is like reading the Ultimate Marvel stuff cause its a re-imagining where nothing is the same. (Wolverine has one hand in AoA, for example). Age of Apocalypse is basically the dark possible outcome that exists if Apocalypse can't be stoped (hence the name "Age of Apocalypse"). So, once he is stopped... it ceases to exist. As such the only character from AoA that still even exists anymore is Blink, due to cosmic forces preserving her and desyncing her with her reality when it was destroyed.

In AoA Mystique is actually a good guy
like most of the AoA brotherhood. (Juggernaut is a pacifist :dead:)
She is the Harriet Tubman of the mutant race in AoA cause her actual literal job is sneaking mutant refugees safely into Avalon the sanctuary Magneto has set up for them...
:myman:

Speaking of Blink tho... that reminded me, technically Mystique has a granddaughter cause Nocturne is Nightcrawler's kid with Scarlet Witch.
She's also a little blue lesbo just like her grandma, so you'd think they have a lot to talk about... but she has never interacted or crossed over with Mystique. Another example of poor writing and missed opportunities.

ea442204a31353cf498040c300890c07.jpg

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The mystique from Age of Apocalypse as well as the Sabertooth from AoA are not the same characters as the main universe ones.
I'm not sure Azazel exists in AoA, so in age of apocalypse Sabertooth might very well be Nightcrawlers pops. :manny:

AoA is like reading the Ultimate Marvel stuff cause its a re-imagining where nothing is the same. (Wolverine has one hand in AoA, for example). Age of Apocalypse is basically the dark possible outcome that exists if Apocalypse can't be stoped (hence the name "Age of Apocalypse"). So, once he is stopped... it ceases to exist. As such the only character from AoA that still even exists anymore is Blink, due to cosmic forces preserving her and desyncing her with her reality when it was destroyed.

In AoA Mystique is actually a good guy
like most of the AoA brotherhood. (Juggernaut is a pacifist :dead:)
She is the Harriet Tubman of the mutant race in AoA cause her actual literal job is sneaking mutant refugees safely into Avalon the sanctuary Magneto has set up for them...
:myman:

Speaking of Blink tho... that reminded me, technically Mystique has a granddaughter cause Nocturne is Nightcrawler's kid with Scarlet Witch.
She's also a little blue lesbo just like her grandma, so you'd think they have a lot to talk about... but she has never interacted or crossed over with Mystique. Another example of poor writing and missed opportunities.

ea442204a31353cf498040c300890c07.jpg
:ohhh: As far as I can remember I never knew Scarlet Witch was her mom... But I barely followed X-iles, I think it was...

AOA still exists breh, its just universe # whatever, LOL, but yeah, it was X-Calibre, however the hell its spelled... Thats the one with pacifist Juggernaut, his death was :snoop:... I can understand havin moral conflict, but they bring war to your home & you literally die??? This dude got confused to death... :childplease: Wolverine didnt regenerate cause he put that stupid metal thing on his hand, his hand can grow if he takes that stupid shyt off...

Youre right though, I dont recall Azazel ever being in AOA but havent read the new series yet, started in 2015... Shop had all the issues released except #1 :stopitslime:... I bought em but been holding off on it till I can get #1...

I LOVE Blink, they just fukk her up wit dumbass stories....

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
:ohhh: As far as I can remember I never knew Scarlet Witch was her mom... But I barely followed X-iles, I think it was...

AOA still exists breh, its just universe # whatever, LOL, but yeah, it was X-Calibre, however the hell its spelled... Thats the one with pacifist Juggernaut, his death was :snoop:... I can understand havin moral conflict, but they bring war to your home & you literally die??? This dude got confused to death... :childplease: Wolverine didnt regenerate cause he put that stupid metal thing on his hand, his hand can grow if he takes that stupid shyt off...

Youre right though, I dont recall Azazel ever being in AOA but havent read the new series yet, started in 2015... Shop had all the issues released except #1 :stopitslime:... I bought em but been holding off on it till I can get #1...

I LOVE Blink, they just fukk her up wit dumbass stories....

Well, if you like Blink you really should read eXiles. She's the main character and team leader. Its basically her book.
And it'll catch you up on Nocturne.

But yeah, Scarlet Witch is Nocturne's mom.
th

There is sooooo much fanart of her preggers cause of it. :skip: But I'll spare you that.

th

Anyway, Its also why they paired the two of them up in Wolverine & the X-Men cartoon. It was a shoutout to their relationship in eXiles.
Nightcrawler-Wolverine-and-the-X-men-x-men-25169785-256-192.jpg

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Well, if you like Blink you really should read eXiles. She's the main character and team leader. Its basically her book.
And it'll catch you up on Nocturne.

But yeah, Scarlet Witch is Nocturne's mom.
th

There is sooooo much fanart of her preggers cause of it. :skip: But I'll spare you that.

th

Anyway, Its also why they paired the two of them up in Wolverine & the X-Men cartoon. It was a shoutout to their relationship in eXiles.
Nightcrawler-Wolverine-and-the-X-men-x-men-25169785-256-192.jpg
Yeah, eXiles is what I was thinkin of... Just got those books here & there & stopped after the Hyperion/Holocaust, nexus/crystal shard or whatever...I have the Blink/Annihilus books, where hes just some white guy, & thought it was stupid, & I like both characters... AOA aside, I like Bliink but have never liked the stories they actually use her...

Didnt watch Wolverine & the X-Men, cause I dont like Wolvy...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Nowhere near, Mystique was never seein Rogue, In some book Rogue saved her while in disguise, told her she knew it was her cause their past, let Mystique get a pass & escape... They made Rogue crazy & depowered her cause they know havin her in some books makes no sense, same with Scarlet Witch close with Storm... Mystique never been close to the ultimate bytch... This just a money grab...

Naw..Scarlet With is just unhinged. Mystique does ish just to do it. The only child she fukks with is Rogue. She didn't care about Nightcrawler or Graydon. She done fukked like more than 50% of the male X-Men...then with the reveal just to mess their head up. Everyone that she's come in contact, she messed up for a good part. She even tried to fukk Gambit when he and Rogue were on.

She's the ultimate survivialist hoodrat.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I felt way too much Katniss Hunger Dean in this last Xmen movie. Especially during the danger room scene at the end :francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I never gave a fukk about that bytch, which is why I could never get into some of those movies

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Naw..Scarlet With is just unhinged. Mystique does ish just to do it. The only child she fukks with is Rogue. She didn't care about Nightcrawler or Graydon. She done fukked like more than 50% of the male X-Men...then with the reveal just to mess their head up. Everyone that she's come in contact, she messed up for a good part. She even tried to fukk Gambit when he and Rogue were on.

She's the ultimate survivialist hoodrat.
You totally right, I just meant power level breh, She cant see them... Her fukkery level is epic though... I remember when she tried to fukk Gambit to prove to Rogue she couldnt trust him & she was looking out for her, "Youre not good enough for my daughter".. I was like :dwillhuh: when she explained it... I remember when Iceman was undercover wit Graydon :troll: asking about his parents during some anti-mutant rally, :mjlol:... Only child she cared about was Rogue & shes not even her biological daughter, if I remember right Destiny told her to do it??? Destiny the only person she aint fukked wit on bullshyt, from the books I got...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL@trying to understand the complications of Mystique..thats a waste of time. She's a unintelligent character who was never gonna outrank Sinister or Apocalypse on the villain scale. Some of the stuff she's done over the last 5 years are wastes off time and boring. LOL@her and Sabretooth trying to lure Magneto by giving him Madripoor and admitting they were using a Mutant steroid as a selling point. He almost killed both of them for selling out like that:laugh: