Honestly, who ACTUALLY cares about Mystique?

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Mystique can turn into animals now? Or just something similar size, which extends to animals?

She can turn into animals her own size and smaller than her cause she has turned into a cat several times in the past, amongst other things. The swarm of bats she can't do normally, its only when she gains a power boost to her mutation bumping it up a notch... i.e. via Apocalypse making her a horseman or Fabian Cortez or someone else empowering her. I assume she can turn into an animal larger than her as well tho because she turns into people larger than her (Sabertooth, Juggernaut, etc) so size doesn't appear to be a limitation to her power... but I don't know what he upper limit or lower limit is for size. She also changes into people smaller than her by the way, like teenagers. She can also turn into feral people (Sabertooth, Wolfsbane, etc) so claws and fur is well within her ability range. The only reason she doesn't use animal forms more is poor writing.

Her shapeshifting abilities are more advanced than alot of other shifters cause she can do things like move organs around and create pockets and compartments inside her own body to carry things. So for example if she is carrying a gun, she could turn into a person or animal with no gun (but the gun is inside her, then transform back into herself holding the gun.

Her mutation is very high level, unlike Morph who can't hold a shape for extended periods and can't fully alter skintone anymore or do small details.
When her mutation is enhanced she can even mimic smell so wolverine cant sniff her out. Sabertooth was shown to be able to identify her scent better than wolverine tho because they dated and work together for years so her lingering scent is familiar to him even when she is in another form.

Here she is turning into a dog, for example:
(Notice the cold breath from her then the dog)

Teqyf.jpg

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Wasn't she evil/anti-xmen the whole time in the comic? Like not even flirting with being good? She was always straight fukking shyt up and looking out for numero uno, right?

Well, she is pro-muta above all else.

She follows Magneto in the Brotherhood of Mutants when they are basically the Black Pathers for mutants... then when Magento goes soft and tries to make it the NAACP instead of the Panthers she takes over the brotherhood and leads it without him... then when she realizes half the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is there for the Evil part not the Mutant part, she links up with Apocalypse who is on is Nation of Islam the white man is the devil tip... and later when she gets older she leaves and links up with a clique called the Mutant Liberation Front which is like a radical extremist group for mutants.

She is like the blue Harriet Tubman.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Feminists must that's why they got that billboard taken down.

I thought I already been told y'all.....
This is the lgbt community influence from that pederast and hillywood's setup being homo.
Mystique is the gateway character they want connected to equality.
As mystique is the embodiment of that and in the source material cam change her actual sex well.
As mystique had an actual child in a lesbian relationshi

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well, she is pro-muta above all else.

She follows Magneto in the Brotherhood of Mutants when they are basically the Black Pathers for mutants... then when Magento goes soft and tries to make it the NAACP instead of the Panthers she takes over the brotherhood and leads it without him... then when she realizes half the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants is there for the Evil part not the Mutant part, she links up with Apocalypse who is on is Nation of Islam the white man is the devil tip... and later when she gets older she leaves and links up with a clique called the Mutant Liberation Front which is like a radical extremist group for mutants.

She is like the blue Harriet Tubman.

She was never like that in the comics. Shes pretty much a selfish evil bytch who is very mixed up. She never teamed with Alocalypse in the comics..came across Magneto like once in the 80s and then right before Magneto #1 came out several months ago. Them being in Uncanny right now is the only time he's allowed her in his presence for this long.

I think she threw Nightcrawler over a waterfall as a baby..so the movies are responsible for her push.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Mystique being the LEADER of the X-Men has had me in my feelings for the last 5 years, fukk Jennifer Lawrence and Singer
Mystique being the leader over Rogue, Storm, or Jean is absolutely ridiculous. Shes not like them or Lorna or Psylocke, Dazzler..any of them. They care about lives..she's petty and into revenge and self preservation. Always has been.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Exactly! If you would've told me that Mystique would be a central figure/main character in xmen films, I wouldn't believe you for shyt. I mean Mystique is/will always be one of the most recognizable mutants, but fox has vastly inflated this characters' role in the xmen universe. How did they spin mystique into being a major player? How do you go from side bytch to queen? Mystique in the original trilogy is what Mystique should be in these movies, a side villian, Magnetos underling.
Hate to say it...but it's racial:francis:...they either don't want to or aren't able to find a good woman of color to fill storms role...

J. Lawrence is a big star and the studios don't want to go through the drama of casting and surrounding a story line around a chick of color....because clearly storm is much more a front runner than mystique

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Hate to say it...but it's racial:francis:...they either don't want to or aren't able to find a good woman of color to fill storms role...

J. Lawrence is a big star and the studios don't want to go through the drama of casting and surrounding a story line around a chick of color....because clearly storm is much more a front runner than mystique

That's not true because they threw Cyke in the bushes. Muthaeffin Cyclops. The X-Men is the story of Scott and the Summers clan and that mofo wasn't even in the movies. He got more lines and screen time in this than all of the other ones combined..and he still wasn't in this like that CTHU

She can turn into animals her own size and smaller than her cause she has turned into a cat several times in the past, amongst other things. The swarm of bats she can't do normally, its only when she gains a power boost to her mutation bumping it up a notch... i.e. via Apocalypse making her a horseman or Fabian Cortez or someone else empowering her. I assume she can turn into an animal larger than her as well tho because she turns into people larger than her (Sabertooth, Juggernaut, etc) so size doesn't appear to be a limitation to her power... but I don't know what he upper limit or lower limit is for size. She also changes into people smaller than her by the way, like teenagers. She can also turn into feral people (Sabertooth, Wolfsbane, etc) so claws and fur is well within her ability range. The only reason she doesn't use animal forms more is poor writing.

Her shapeshifting abilities are more advanced than alot of other shifters cause she can do things like move organs around and create pockets and compartments inside her own body to carry things. So for example if she is carrying a gun, she could turn into a person or animal with no gun (but the gun is inside her, then transform back into herself holding the gun.

Her mutation is very high level, unlike Morph who can't hold a shape for extended periods and can't fully alter skintone anymore or do small details.
When her mutation is enhanced she can even mimic smell so wolverine cant sniff her out. Sabertooth was shown to be able to identify her scent better than wolverine tho because they dated and work together for years so her lingering scent is familiar to him even when she is in another form.

Here she is turning into a dog, for example:
(Notice the cold breath from her then the dog)

Teqyf.jpg
The whole similar size thing thrown in the bushes breh... She out here growing wings & claws & fangs & shyt, cat eyes for night vision, regenerating from wounds by changing her form... Only meta morph beats her level is Sinister... This dude let Cyclops blast half his chest off & smiled while giving him a dramatic speech about how he "let them" think they hurt him last time so theyd go away & not keep interfering in his plan... :why: :dead:
Thanks. I definitely don't have that issue. I knew that she could with a power boost but I thought they never showed it without. But now they can up it to a secondary mutation. Anyway, Mystique always has been and still is the ultimate b!tch of the MU. She recently
kidnapped, tortured and impersonated Dazzler.
. The X-Men still don't trust her.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
She was never like that in the comics. Shes pretty much a selfish evil bytch who is very mixed up. She never teamed with Alocalypse in the comics..came across Magneto like once in the 80s and then right before Magneto #1 came out several months ago. Them being in Uncanny right now is the only time he's allowed her in his presence for this long.

I think she threw Nightcrawler over a waterfall as a baby..so the movies are responsible for her push.

Well, I never thought she was selfish. Just fickle. She is the type to sneak away durring the fight soon as it starts turning bad instead of trying to help.
But she is also the type to show back up to the fight with reinforcements... so...

She does agree with Apocalypse idealistically, he is just much crazier in the comics so she couldnt work with him. She thought her time was better spent trying to reason with him and kill Sinister. :dead:

As for her and Mageneto. Thats more complicated. His original BoEM is Himself, Toad, Blob, Unas, Mastermind, and his kids (QS and SW)
When he goes to jail or whatever... I actually don't remember what happened to him... his kids leave also, then the team falls apart. So Mystique puts them back together.
:salute:
He doesn't have to be there for her to be following him or at least his ideology, cause she is carrying on his work by making sure the team goes on. IDK... thats how I saw it at the time. Anyway, she adds some folks to the squad, notably pyro and avalanche... then later when she goes to jail or whatever happens to her Toad decides to show back up and takes Blob who was there for both sqauads and keeps on Pyro and Avalanche.
After Toad's lead fails she comes back awhile later and leads them again. Its at that point she adds Sabertooth to the roster. Another longtime staple to the group. By this time Magneto is all buttbuddies with the X-Men, so grom then on she isnt following him anymore. But thats basically what I said. She only follows him initially. She likes to hop around. Its in her nature as a shifter.

They do actually work together physically to get all the members of the brotherhood pardoned tho. Cause the feds needed a mutant group to replace X-Factor so they agree to pardon the Boem on conditions that they bring in Magneto. So he eventually surrenders to her when he understands what she is doing.Thats how Freedom Force is started prior to the Mutant Liberation Front I mentioned in the earliar post.

Why do you say she is selfish tho? Cause of Rogue/Nightcrawler? :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have Mystique be the leader of the X-Men over Cyclops brehs

Right? :heh:

Base your movies on a comic without bothering to actually read any of the comics, brehs

Make a movie based on a comic book about the evils of discrimination, racism, and prejudice and still treat every nonwhite character in the series like an afterthought, brehs

Shoehorn Mystique into the lead role instead of focusing on the actual team, brehs

Wait seven movies to start kinda caring about anyone other than the same four characters they've been hyper-focused on over the entire series, brehs

Think you're smarter than the source material, brehs

4a769e6847763c75801dc35dbcdf7f2f.jpg

X-men Apocalypse Spoilers:
Nerf Apocalypse and kill him off in the span of a single movie, brehs

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well, I never thought she was selfish. Just fickle. She is the type to sneak away durring the fight soon as it starts turning bad instead of trying to help.
But she is also the type to show back up to the fight with reinforcements... so...

She does agree with Apocalypse idealistically, he is just much crazier in the comics so she couldnt work with him. She thought her time was better spent trying to reason with him and kill Sinister. :dead:

As for her and Mageneto. Thats more complicated. His original BoEM is Himself, Toad, Blob, Unas, Mastermind, and his kids (QS and SW)
When he goes to jail or whatever... I actually don't remember what happened to him... his kids leave also, then the team falls apart. So Mystique puts them back together.
:salute:
He doesn't have to be there for her to be following him or at least his ideology, cause she is carrying on his work by making sure the team goes on. IDK... thats how I saw it at the time. Anyway, she adds some folks to the squad, notably pyro and avalanche... then later when she goes to jail or whatever happens to her Toad decides to show back up and takes Blob who was there for both sqauads and keeps on Pyro and Avalanche.
After Toad's lead fails she comes back awhile later and leads them again. Its at that point she adds Sabertooth to the roster. Another longtime staple to the group. By this time Magneto is all buttbuddies with the X-Men, so grom then on she isnt following him anymore. But thats basically what I said. She only follows him initially. She likes to hop around. Its in her nature as a shifter.

They do actually work together physically to get all the members of the brotherhood pardoned tho. Cause the feds needed a mutant group to replace X-Factor so they agree to pardon the Boem on conditions that they bring in Magneto. So he eventually surrenders to her when he understands what she is doing.Thats how Freedom Force is started prior to the Mutant Liberation Front I mentioned in the earliar post.

Why do you say she is selfish tho? Cause of Rogue/Nightcrawler? :lupe:
Shes selfish because she sold out Rogue..took down Moira...doesnt give two f1cks if Nightcrawler lives or dies. I dont even recall them having a meaningful talk in 20 years.

She was Sinister's sidekick in Messiah Complex and betrayed Rogue again. Tried to fukk Gambit in disguise to break up Rogue and Gambit once.

She's pretty much a joke in the books.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Shes selfish because she sold out Rogue..took down Moira...doesnt give two f1cks if Nightcrawler lives or dies. I dont even recall them having a meaningful talk in 20 years.

She was Sinister's sidekick in Messiah Complex and betrayed Rogue again. Tried to fukk Gambit in disguise to break up Rogue and Gambit once.

She's pretty much a joke in the books.
Rogue betrayed her first.
Rogue turned on her and sided with the Xmen.

She raised her like a daughter then Rogue sold her out, so I understad why she hates Rogue.
In fact, she cared for Rogue so much that she didnt believe her own gf even tho her gf's whose power is predicting the future... :dead:
Destiny told Mystique that Rogue would betray her and she was like 'Nah thats my daughter'
:usure:

Then Rogue betrayed her and Destiny had that face like :francis: "Told you bytch"
:mjlol:
So I get why she hates Rogue.