HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
1. No they call themselves Indigenous or other names that fit their title. American Term is "Native American" not what they call themselves. L #1

2. Again you claim to be an American and yet want the American Flag burnt.

3. You posing kid. You aren't about that life.
1.I fukked a native bytch before and have chilled with them, some call themselves native American, some say Indians, which I disagree with but I let em cook. L#669667 for you, cac.

2.Yes, I am American and I reject that flag and so does most of the black community and liberal whites. The true American flags are the Garvey flag and native flags. Only beta males willingly accept what cacs place upon them. According to your logic, Ali should have just stayed Cassius. You're a moron.

It's funny how when I log back in here after being in the real world, I see how socially stunted and detached from reality losers like kingsmen are. Well deserved WOAT, your life is worth literally nothing.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: im still waiting on that proof Netanyahu

I'm not Jewish but keep saying that to disparage me hopefully you get banned..

I've read your posts since sohh, you've admitted you're white. You're white call people c00n, say other racist crap, and hold a long list of far right/ ultra nationalist points of view. You are racist piece of shyt, Cac.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not Jewish but keep saying that to disparage me hopefully you get banned..

I've read your posts since sohh, you've admitted you're white. You're white call people c00n, say other racist crap, and hold a long list of far right/ ultra nationalist points of view. You are racist piece of shyt, Cac.

1. You are a zionist...not jewish
2. You never heard that from me on sohh.
3. You have a bitter hatred for me but keep showing your tru colors.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.I fukked a native bytch before and have chilled with them, some call themselves native American, some say Indians, which I disagree with but I let em cook. L#669667 for you, cac.

2.Yes, I am American and I reject that flag and so does most of the black community and liberal whites. The true American flags are the Garvey flag and native flags. Only beta males willingly accept what cacs place upon them. According to your logic, Ali should have just stayed Cassius. You're a moron.

It's funny how when I log back in here after being in the real world, I see how socially stunted and detached from reality losers like kingsmen are. Well deserved WOAT, your life is worth literally nothing.

1. Im of the indigenous people so you being disrespectful. Some of our brothers and sisters do say they are of those titles, however it doesnt reflect our name as a whole.

2. You cant claim American without that flag. Stop kid. Garvey is Jamaican, maybe u are trying hard to relate to the struggle. I love his work. Correlation of Ali's name isnt making your viewpoint any sense.

3. When do you unconnect?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
1. Im of the indigenous people so you being disrespectful. Some of our brothers and sisters do say they are of those titles, however it doesnt reflect our name as a whole.

2. You cant claim American without that flag. Stop kid. Garvey is Jamaican, maybe u are trying hard to relate to the struggle. I love his work. Correlation of Ali's name isnt making your viewpoint any sense.

3. When do you unconnect?
1.No you're not, you fukking liar. You're white.

2.Yes you can, you fukking idiot, millions of us do including Ali and Kaepernick and the many who rightfully burn that flag.

The Ali reference was to show you that real nikkas reject the white man's labels. Cassius Clay is an anglo name, he REJECTED it. The u.s. flag is a WHITE ANGLO CREATION, we do not accept that shyt, only conservative white people do, and they are the lowest of the low. Not even liberal whites fukk with that dumb flag, don't no one gaf about it, sales of it are down, only trump supporters buy it.

:russ: This fakkit kingsmen now claiming he is native American :bryan: :bryan: :russ: :russ: russ: :laff: :laff:

That deserves its own thread, after all these years he hid his nativeness until now :mjlol:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:russ: This fakkit kingsmen now claiming he is native American :bryan: :bryan: :russ: :russ: russ: :laff: :laff:

That deserves its own thread, after all these years he hid his nativeness until now :mjlol:
:mjlol: Not surprising. Self-hating wannabe rebellious white people always claim they're native American.

The WOAT is the type of loser that would try to join a cult and not be let in because he's too much of a weirdo.