HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
No real Americans claim that flag...:dwillhuh:. Indigenous people dont call themselves Americans. I bet you dont even know where the American name came from.
They do, they just add native in front of it. America was named after a wop called Amerigo Vespucci. So what. Listen to this:

Burn that shyt. Anything to make cacs shook.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They do, they just add native in front of it. America was named after a wop called Amerigo Vespucci. So what. Listen to this:

Burn that shyt. Anything to make cacs shook.

1. No they call themselves Indigenous or other names that fit their title. American Term is "Native American" not what they call themselves. L #1

2. Again you claim to be an American and yet want the American Flag burnt.

3. You posing kid. You aren't about that life.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Again, calling you Kumal is disrespectful but not racist just as calling me Boris because Im Russian would be disrespectful but not racist.

I'm not going through this entire thread, but this right here is a textbook example of nit getting it.

Russia is a country.
Kumal is tied to ethnic origin.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

:mjlol: in my 34 years of being on this earth, I can say that i have never been nominated for worst ANYTHING on or offline...and i'm more than confident that I never will.

call your parents and tell them they did a good job, especially your momma...boy she would be proud to know her son is an online troll.

do people that know you offline know you're a troll? would they say "that figures" if they found out? serious question too BTW :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: in my 34 years of being on this earth, I can say that i have never been nominated for worst ANYTHING on or offline...and i'm more than confident that I never will.

call your parents and tell them they did a good job, especially your momma...boy she would be proud to know her son is an online troll.

do people that know you offline know you're a troll? would they say "that figures" if they found out? serious question too BTW :russ:
:mjlol::mjgrin: