WOAT election is like

giphy.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that apu smiley is ridiculous :laff:

are the mods gonna hand out a banner or not? there's no need to keep throwing around anti semitic remarks, it hurts my feelings :troll:

the fact is @CACtain Planet "lost" this vote. i still contend it was because of high sodium content. we doing this or not?

@88m3 WAS the real woat, btw. for you bitter motherfukkers :scusthov:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
200.gif

We're on page 16 and I'm not sure anything of substance has been said. If there's anywhere to waste your time, it's here.

:mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
You just described yourself well. Go cry to the mods again.
Says the guy with the thousand zeros in every post in every thread. It doesnt matter if you think it reinforces free speech, you burn the very flag you claim in the name. You contradict yourself too much.
No real American claims that flag, you blithering retard. So there was no contradiction. Now I know 100% you're white, 88m was right.
Poe has psychological issues. I don't get why anyone would entertain any of his arguments. :manny:
All you crackers here have psychological issues, you're on a board where you don't belong. No one invited you here. And none of you can hang with my arguments, all of your intellects are limited.
untitled1.png

The most offensive shyt so far in this thread has come from the Liberal elite squad and their retarded sidekick poe damoron AKA the American....i dont know why people go making shyt up when theres empirical evidence that contradicts them so close at hand...

a total failure failure of research on your part...
You're more retarded than the cacs because you're their pet c00n. All you do is suck them off. You're pitiful.
This whole thread has been ugly and the racism was over the top. Should just close this topic. Usually these things are fun.
Only the white boys here shytted this thread up, and you got in your feelings like a ho about it. And you're white too, what a coincidence.

Any time I piss off a cac, I know I done something right. We celebrated our xmas eve with our women and fam, while these white boys were here complaining about getting ethered :mjlol: Then you wonder why we call you inferior.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No real American claims that flag, you blithering retard. So there was no contradiction. Now I know 100% you're white, 88m was right.

No real Americans claim that flag...:dwillhuh:. Indigenous people dont call themselves Americans. I bet you dont even know where the American name came from.