• Poll closed .

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm always curious if some of you are this emotional and pathetic in real life

:ThreeLetterAgency:
He's got the banner and he'll either fall back or eventually get banned...it's only a matter of time.

And then we'll turn our sights on the rest of you. Happy New Year, motherfukker :mjgrin:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
He's got the banner and he'll either fall back or eventually get banned...it's only a matter of time.

And then we'll turn our sights on the rest of you. Happy New Year, motherfukker :mjgrin:

200.gif

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
breh youre like the one of the more, if not the most objective posters Ive seen out of 'trumpset'

no homo :mjgrin:
I really do try to avoid the emotional stuff. All my points are sourced. I never troll, not my style. I provide links, direct quotes, articles, videos, etc to back up what I'm saying. I get it though, some people's feelings were rubbed raw by oppositional voices in this election. :manny:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
"Trump ran the most explicitly pro black campaign in American History" - King Koon
compared to what I read in this forum daily, this is equivalent of 'nas lost' in the spot, and looks like you misquoted dude too :manny:

him III and Meph shouldnt be on that list

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
compared to what I read in this forum daily, this is equivalent of 'nas lost' in the spot, and looks like you misquoted dude too :manny:

him III and Meph shouldnt be on that list

Yeah but it's a personal vendetta. I argued with dude and his arguments were just so much Juelz.Gif I got frustrated and nominated him. He just goes in circles and creates a strawman Trump that suits whatever narrative he's trying to push.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yeah but it's a personal vendetta. I argued with dude and his arguments were just so much Juelz.Gif I got frustrated and nominated him. He just goes in circles and creates a strawman Trump that suits whatever narrative he's trying to push.
ni2ZXh9.gif

There was no strawman Trump, I consistently said he was running a nationalist, populist, isolationist campaign. I didn't present him as anything else. I said from the jump that the traditional left-right paradigm is outmoded and anyone trying to analyze the election in those terms would be mistaken. And look what happened, just under 1/3 of the counties that voted for the Dems in the past 2 presidential elections went to Trump. But because this contradicts your bias and preferred narrative, i'm sure you'll say i'm Juelzing and proposing strawman arguments
gQRTEm0.png