HL 2016 WORST Poster of the Year is @CACtain Planet

Who is the WORST Poster of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

无名的

Superstar
Daps
1.No you're not, you fukking liar. You're white.

2.Yes you can, you fukking idiot, millions of us do including Ali and Kaepernick and the many who rightfully burn that flag.

The Ali reference was to show you that real nikkas reject the white man's labels. Cassius Clay is an anglo name, he REJECTED it. The u.s. flag is a WHITE ANGLO CREATION, we do not accept that shyt, only conservative white people do, and they are the lowest of the low. Not even liberal whites fukk with that dumb flag, don't no one gaf about it, sales of it are down, only trump supporters buy it.

:russ: This fakkit kingsmen now claiming he is native American :bryan: :bryan: :russ: :russ: russ: :laff: :laff:

That deserves its own thread, after all these years he hid his nativeness until now :mjlol:

You are far and away the worst poster. It's going to be a long 2017 with you here.

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.No you're not, you fukking liar. You're white.

2.Yes you can, you fukking idiot, millions of us do including Ali and Kaepernick and the many who rightfully burn that flag.

The Ali reference was to show you that real nikkas reject the white man's labels. Cassius Clay is an anglo name, he REJECTED it. The u.s. flag is a WHITE ANGLO CREATION, we do not accept that shyt, only conservative white people do, and they are the lowest of the low. Not even liberal whites fukk with that dumb flag, don't no one gaf about it, sales of it are down, only trump supporters buy it.

:russ: This fakkit kingsmen now claiming he is native American :bryan: :bryan: :russ: :russ: russ: :laff: :laff:

That deserves its own thread, after all these years he hid his nativeness until now :mjlol:

Sorry was offline having a life.

1. :mjlol: "No you are not" sound like a child. Do I need to come out and tell you about me? No. Wake me up when you got some kinds of authority over my background.

2. :umad: Mr. American...

3. Kaepernick didn't reject his name dummy, nor the flag. He rejected the national anthem. Plus you aren't connecting Ali to your point about Garvey at all. He changed everything( his name, his religion, etc). Plus since you haven't learned anything from Ali some of his quotes are...

To make America the greatest is my goal, so I beat the Russian and I beat the Pole. And for the U.S.A. won the medal of gold. The Greeks said, 'You're better than the Cassius of old.'

America is the greatest country in the world.

:mjpls:

3a. Poe didn't you vote Hillary and you spewing that cac this and that. Are you upset about your white person didn't win?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@The American voted Democrat... :laff:

quote-we-won-t-organize-any-black-man-to-be-a-democrat-or-a-republican-because-both-of-them-malcolm-x-18-45-50.jpg

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
You are far and away the worst poster. It's going to be a long 2017 with you here.

:snoop:
I haven't lost a single debate here, plus you reported me to the mods like the bytch you are, I own you, white boy. I just owned this WOAT fakkit kingsmen, you're just as bad as he is. Nothing of substance from you.

If you don't like my posts, then leave, remember that you don't belong here, this isn't a site for white boys. Most of us signed up here to get away from you clowns.
Sorry was offline having a life.

1. :mjlol: "No you are not" sound like a child. Do I need to come out and tell you about me? No. Wake me up when you got some kinds of authority over my background.

2. :umad: Mr. American...

3. Kaepernick didn't reject his name dummy, nor the flag. He rejected the national anthem. Plus you aren't connecting Ali to your point about Garvey at all. He changed everything( his name, his religion, etc). Plus since you haven't learned anything from Ali some of his quotes are...

To make America the greatest is my goal, so I beat the Russian and I beat the Pole. And for the U.S.A. won the medal of gold. The Greeks said, 'You're better than the Cassius of old.'

America is the greatest country in the world.

:mjpls:

3a. Poe didn't you vote Hillary and you spewing that cac this and that. Are you upset about your white person didn't win?
1.You're the WOAT, and you've been a child your whole time here with your senseless trolling. We all know you are white, it's been apparent for a minute.

3.Colin rejects some lame song a cac made. Millions of americans reject a lame piece of cloth a cac made. I'm one of em, most posters here reject it, most white liberals reject it. You're a retard.

Ali also refused to fight in Vietnam and criticized white supremacy. He rejected the draft, he rejected his anglo name. The point is that people reject shyt, and the u.s. flag is widely rejected in America, that's why trump got in his feelings, he knows we don't fukk with that dumb shyt.

3a. fakkit, we had no choice but to vote for the less racist candidate who was HRC. Any attempts at sovereignty or separation have been deaded by the CIA. You're too retarded to see there were only 2 choices.
mmmmm that ether

414601_tv-funny-laugh-bill-cosby-instalaugh.gif
I just destroyed that white boy, c00n. Keep lickin their boots, dude is the WOAT, and his fellow cac trolls here have shytted up HL.

Especially that imbecile @Brady Hoke's Artery who has the posting skills of a grade schooler: "You're bad!" "Mods, he called me names!" Sad, antisocial shut-ins :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.You're the WOAT, and you've been a child your whole time here with your senseless trolling. We all know you are white, it's been apparent for a minute.

3.Colin rejects some lame song a cac made. Millions of americans reject a lame piece of cloth a cac made. I'm one of em, most posters here reject it, most white liberals reject it. You're a retard.

Ali also refused to fight in Vietnam and criticized white supremacy. He rejected the draft, he rejected his anglo name. The point is that people reject shyt, and the u.s. flag is widely rejected in America, that's why trump got in his feelings, he knows we don't fukk with that dumb shyt.

3a. fakkit, we had no choice but to vote for the less racist candidate who was HRC. Any attempts at sovereignty or separation have been deaded by the CIA. You're too retarded to see there were only 2 choices.

1. My WOAT title is up but we all see what's going on with you. This massive name calling, spazzing and posting more than ever on here. Someone is mad, bitter and or emotionally unstable. Why aren't you making threads about uplifting black people? Oh wait you don't do that, your job is to focus on little ol me.

2. Wow he rejected a song...and? He still a slave to the NFL. Provide evidence to this millions of Americans who reject the flag....:laff:. Most posters talk alot of shyt on here too but do the opposite. Show evidence the White Liberal is doing the same.

3. So you on this Cac this and Cac that but support Cac liberals who are the same as the racist Cac right. Dude you are confused in life. You have no choice. Millions of Americans( more than half of the country) didn't vote. Maybe if you got it through your thick skull if you should have done the same. We all know you a Liberal who supports wars, inflation, job cuts, gun grabs, Israel. stop with this wannabe Pro-Black shyt.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
1. My WOAT title is up but we all see what's going on with you. This massive name calling, spazzing and posting more than ever on here. Someone is mad, bitter and or emotionally unstable. Why aren't you making threads about uplifting black people? Oh wait you don't do that, your job is to focus on little ol me.

2. Wow he rejected a song...and? He still a slave to the NFL. Provide evidence to this millions of Americans who reject the flag....:laff:. Most posters talk alot of shyt on here too but do the opposite. Show evidence the White Liberal is doing the same.

3. So you on this Cac this and Cac that but support Cac liberals who are the same as the racist Cac right. Dude you are confused in life. You have no choice. Millions of Americans( more than half of the country) didn't vote. Maybe if you got it through your thick skull if you should have done the same. We all know you a Liberal who supports wars, inflation, job cuts, gun grabs, Israel. stop with this wannabe Pro-Black shyt.
1.I'm straight, and yeah I'm wasting my time debating you, but fukk it, if I don't pay you attn., no one will :manny:

2.www.flagburning.org/ - Cached - Similar
The burning of the flag is an act that establishes the supremacy of the People ...
In 1996 the Clinton Administration proposed a number of recommendations to ...

Blaze of Glory: the grand tradition of burning the American flag

3.HRC is not the same as the racist cac right. Show your proof on this wrong claim.

Smh, djt has already said he wants to up the arms race. HRC was not against guns. All presidents will be pro-Israel, that is inescapable. Job cuts will happen as automation rises, also unavoidable.

Not-voting is never an option, always gotta choose the candidate who is less detrimental.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.I'm straight, and yeah I'm wasting my time debating you, but fukk it, if I don't pay you attn., no one will :manny:

2.www.flagburning.org/ - Cached - Similar
The burning of the flag is an act that establishes the supremacy of the People ...
In 1996 the Clinton Administration proposed a number of recommendations to ...

3.HRC is not the same as the racist cac right. Show your proof on this wrong claim.

Smh, djt has already said he wants to up the arms race. HRC was not against guns. All presidents will be pro-Israel, that is inescapable. Job cuts will happen as automation rises, also unavoidable.

Not-voting is never an option, always gotta choose the candidate who is less detrimental.

1. Failed arguments when both links start out with Donald Trump in it's sentences. Try something with substance of history.

2. HRC supports the same racist actions as the Right. This is why you are so brainwashed, it's laughable. All presidents are selected not elected by the people either so why are you voting like a true white american?

3. You will vote like a good slave that you are. Good job proving you aren't being radical at all.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
1. Failed arguments when both links start out with Donald Trump in it's sentences. Try something with substance of history.

2. HRC supports the same racist actions as the Right. This is why you are so brainwashed, it's laughable. All presidents are selected not elected by the people either so why are you voting like a true white american?

3. You will vote like a good slave that you are. Good job proving you aren't being radical at all.
:laff:@the hall of shame tag.

:deadmanny:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
HOLY shyt...this thread delivered like a motherfukker! It took me two days to get through it all!

I told you guys weeks ago that the stench of White Supremacist bullshyt was infiltrating this board and this forum but some of the posters here are so steadfast in their beliefs that they did'nt notice that the people who agreed with their bullshyt were actually agents of racism and hatred hiding in plain sight.

@Broke Wave and @JahFocus CS I'm sorry that some hard truths were revealed to you guys in this thread...I can tell...I can read it in your posts as you both came to the "Holy shyt what is going on in HL" conclusion after a few pages.

@Mephistopheles you are a gentleman and a scholar. By the time I got to your post exposing that clown Cactain Planet it immediately dawned upon me: OH shyt HE'S ABOUT COMEY LETTER CACTAIN PLANET :ohmy:

The thing about it is, it was too easy. We'd been pointing out dudes bullshyt for YEARS...YEARS and the same old people were defending him, including the people who are now banned (gee I wonder why) from the site like Truth2000 and other assorted dumb dumbs.

And here we are again, with the Pro-Trump or Trump apologist posters sticking up for him as well. Even going as far as saying that non HL posters voted dude the WOAT. You know how stupid that shyt sounds? I don't post in The Film Room as much as I do in other parts of the forum but I know whose opinion I take seriously and who is an asshat and if I cared enough I'd vote for a WOAT there too. Same for TLR.

And BTW there are quite a few posters who voted for Cactain shythead that USED to post in HL but stopped when they realized what the shyt was becoming, and people still tried to lump them in as non-regulars.

The parallels to the piss poor state of this country and the recent election is fukking hilarious.

Dudes are just butthurt that one of their little racist right wing asshat buddies is permanently branded as a fukktard and rightfully so.

Again...I wonder...why?

Now we got racist posters complaining that other posters are being racist to them or even initiating the racism...GTFOH :camby:

Wear that WOAT banner proudly you piece of shyt...and last but not least...fukk DONALD TRUMP AND ANYBODY WHO LOVES HIM OR VOTED FOR HIM :pacspit:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
HOLY shyt...this thread delivered like a motherfukker! It took me two days to get through it all!

I told you guys weeks ago that the stench of White Supremacist bullshyt was infiltrating this board and this forum but some of the posters here are so steadfast in their beliefs that they did'nt notice that the people who agreed with their bullshyt were actually agents of racism and hatred hiding in plain sight.

@Broke Wave and @JahFocus CS I'm sorry that some hard truths were revealed to you guys in this thread...I can tell...I can read it in your posts as you both came to the "Holy shyt what is going on in HL" conclusion after a few pages.

@Mephistopheles you are a gentleman and a scholar. By the time I got to your post exposing that clown Cactain Planet it immediately dawned upon me: OH shyt HE'S ABOUT COMEY LETTER CACTAIN PLANET :ohmy:

The thing about it is, it was too easy. We'd been pointing out dudes bullshyt for YEARS...YEARS and the same old people were defending him, including the people who are now banned (gee I wonder why) from the site like Truth2000 and other assorted dumb dumbs.

And here we are again, with the Pro-Trump or Trump apologist posters sticking up for him as well. Even going as far as saying that non HL posters voted dude the WOAT. You know how stupid that shyt sounds? I don't post in The Film Room as much as I do in other parts of the forum but I know whose opinion I take seriously and who is an asshat and if I cared enough I'd vote for a WOAT there too. Same for TLR.

And BTW there are quite a few posters who voted for Cactain shythead that USED to post in HL but stopped when they realized what the shyt was becoming, and people still tried to lump them in as non-regulars.

The parallels to the piss poor state of this country and the recent election is fukking hilarious.

Dudes are just butthurt that one of their little racist right wing asshat buddies is permanently branded as a fukktard and rightfully so.

Again...I wonder...why?

Now we got racist posters complaining that other posters are being racist to them or even initiating the racism...GTFOH :camby:

Wear that WOAT banner proudly you piece of shyt...and last but not least...fukk DONALD TRUMP AND ANYBODY WHO LOVES HIM OR VOTED FOR HIM :pacspit:

I'm always curious if some of you are this emotional and pathetic in real life

:ThreeLetterAgency: