History Channel Portrays Hannibal as Black, White People Cry Foul Over ‘Historical Revisionism’

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ok lets try to pretend their argument is worth a cent..

Ok cacs, if Hannibal was white, how the fukk did he get elephants?

I've never heard of a Euro Elephant and no other European army used elephants, so why does Hannibal use them and how the fukk did he have access to them if he was a cac?

You see! not even elephants fukking with white folks. The jig is up..

:lolbron:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:

All along I thought whites invented this, man big ups..

Just noted this

Any more things we invented that whites line themselves by to make it seem they created the shyts

That garbage you hear today can't compete with what house use to be in the 90s it had soul and a feel

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
So this is one of my favorite examples of Whites 'whitenizing' historical figures

Sophia Charlotte was mulatto this is what she looked like
Queen_charlotte.jpg

As is typical, the Whites have created many fake portraits of Queen Charlotte, like these, which show her to be an White woman.

FAKES

Charlotte_new_4.jpg
Charlotte_new_3.jpg
CHARLOTTE_1.jpg
Queen_White.jpg

THIS. Something must have went on in Europe when black people were there for Cacs to flip on us. There are reason to everything

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Not its not a completely different dynamic. Its just another example in a long line of examples of people migrating to different areas and blending in with or removing the people who were already there. Its been happening since the beginning to time. You still have the descendants of the OG Hebrews living in sub Saharan Africa as they speak. How did Jesus end up in Jerusalem?

You haven't cited any examples though, you've only cited hypothetical arguments ie; "well this is what most likely happened because....." that's speculation (lazy speculation at that), not evidence. On the contrary, we have direct evidence of what happened to native americans in this country, and we have direct evidence of outside groups emigrating here in large numbers over a relatively short period of time. It's a false equivalency.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Actually they did. They documented their last voyage into the Americas in the 1300s. The other voyages are well documented. You just don't know these people that are now called "African" were these people.

Well documented? Where?

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
. :mjlol::snoop:
Some of u nikkas are so dumb

Tupac was alive 20 years ago. Etc etc do I even need to explain this ish lol

im sure im more well read than you are. U missed my entire point and calling me dumb.

I was using tupac to explain how absurd the idea of Hannibal being white or non black is. It's not even really a debate at this point.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I hear you and I can't change anything about it.

Yet that doesn't mean that I won't feel that hiding topics that deal with Black history and current black life racial issues into a non-popular forum as a way to not upset the majority is weak when this website benefits from the discussion of black culture.

Hey, if you were paying attention to when I first become mod of this section you and others would know that my rules are COMPLETELY more relaxed compared to the past mods. Hell my rules make it much easier and eases paranoia of those in TLR. Because before me the Root was not only the Racetrack 1.2, but literally any threads that had to do with black people whether they were just fukkery threads were moved here. Many people complained about their female picture threads being moved here, I changed that rule and those threads are no longer allowed here. @Malta Black Brazilian women thread which got moved here caused a lot of issues, but as my first day as mod I moved his thread back to TLR and the other female picture threads.

So not not ANY black threads are being moved here. No one is "hiding" anything, you guys just don't wanna use the Root(and I understand you want more views) and that is all. But I made things a bit easier on the Root by again featuring 1-2 threads a day and as a result the Root is starting to become more active and people are becoming more confident to create threads here. So again no topics are being "hidden" if there being featured on the front page where everyone can see it. And why would you or anyone else want a black history or serous racial issue threads in the Locker Room with the many immature content that is there, when in fact I've have seen many more great/serious discussions on the Root without any trolling. And I can give you examples if need be.

Once again the problem is people don't want to contribute to the Root. In my own signature I even linked a thread which is about people giving their suggestions on how to make the Root better.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
THIS. Romans said that the Anglos (Brits) were too stupid that they would be worthless to be slaves. I read it somewhere but you can google it. Romans hates Germans and Brits with a passion.

Addressing the bolded, I actually posted that source to one of the people in this thread I'm arguing with. The reason is because that person for some reason thinks the Romans would lie about Hannibal's race if he were a black person. Again FOR WHAT exactly? That character seems to think the Romans held onto modern white supremacy and anti-blackness. Which isn't true. When me and you both know that they considered the more paler northern Europeans inferior, while blacks in Africa were seen with more respect.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
im sure im more well read than you are. U missed my entire point and calling me dumb.

I was using tupac to explain how absurd the idea of Hannibal being white or non black is. It's not even really a debate at this point.

You people need to stop with this "its so ABSURD" arguing Hannibal is non-black. Or calling anyone a c00n or cac for disagreeing. There is no confirmed/fixed agreement on Hannibal's race. Where are you guys getting that its already known that he's black? Yes, the native people of Carthage were black and I even posted sources saying a good number of Carthaginians had "negroid characteristics", but Carthage was founded by outsider i.e the Phoneticians and it was mixed society. Second there are literally no physical remains of Hannibal or his family or any classical primarily sources that give us what race he was.

So why are you guys calling it absurb if Hannibal was non-black? He could have been black, white looking, mixed looking or middle eastern looking. I asked MANY times if people had good in depth sources telling us Hannibal's race. So far only @Knicksman20 was the one who actually put in work. If any of you have any sources detailing Hannibal's race, the please post them. If not stop saying stuff like "its not even up to debate at this point".

The race of the Ancient Egyptians are NOT up for debate. Hannibal? I disagree.