Hispanic YouTuber 'American Cholo' Calls Out The Black Community For Not Defending Mexicans...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
What Mexican’s do for us?

:stopitslime:

And I mean that with all due respect.
let us have their seeesters holmes
FearlessEmptyGermanshorthairedpointer-size_restricted.gif

Daps
Niggys? - Racism / Race Baiting
The way a lot of yall niggys talk on here you would think yall was all full black. Hate to see the look on a lot of yall faces when you see yo 23 and me and see how much self hate you have. Yall niggys spend too much time worried about what other races are doin/not doin for us. Why does it matter? Why do you concern yourselves? You're givin these niggys so much more power than they deserve. I see it on this mufukka all the time man. fukk the chinese. fukk the mexicans. fukk the cacs. And when another niggy don't join in shyttin on them races, it's fukk THEM TOO. We don't need anybody to like us or show us love bruh fukk that shyt. We also don't need to spew hate in every other race's direction. shyt is a complete waste of energy. You ain't gotta shyt on anyone to bring yourself up, that's sucka shyt. We also don't need to respond to all forms of other race's ignorance with more ignorance. Just be great and let these mufukkas be whatever it is they are

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The way a lot of yall niggys talk on here you would think yall was all full black. Hate to see the look on a lot of yall faces when you see yo 23 and me and see how much self hate you have. Yall niggys spend too much time worried about what other races are doin/not doin for us. Why does it matter? Why do you concern yourselves? You're givin these niggys so much more power than they deserve. I see it on this mufukka all the time man. fukk the chinese. fukk the mexicans. fukk the cacs. And when another niggy don't join in shyttin on them races, it's fukk THEM TOO. We don't need anybody to like us or show us love bruh fukk that shyt. We also don't need to spew hate in every other race's direction. shyt is a complete waste of energy. You ain't gotta shyt on anyone to bring yourself up, that's sucka shyt. We also don't need to respond to all forms of other race's ignorance with more ignorance. Just be great and let these mufukkas be whatever it is they are

Why don't you post on your real account? 47 posts in 6 years? This is your :mjpls: account

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

One of your previously deleted posts:

Welcome to the internet my g. Where the prevailing narrative always wins. Not to say that anybody here is wrong. But I'll bet you anything that 9 out of 10 of the nikkas in here sayin fukk China have never been to China or even know Chinese people personally. Hell half the nikkas that THINK they know a Chinese person prolly fukked up and can't tell the diff between that and a filipino. They just runnin with whatever they see in a Youtube mashup or read on internet forums. You see how easy it is to make a racist now though? No wonder so many white people were convinced that black people were less than human. People don't depend on personal experience to form opinions cause that shyt ain't safe. It involves risk. And at the end of the day they too scared that what they HEARD was right so they'll roll with that instead of ever gatherin their own information. The cycle's sick
Amazing your burner account hasn’t been banned yet.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: