Hispanic YouTuber 'American Cholo' Calls Out The Black Community For Not Defending Mexicans...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Boycott rap music, mufuggas need to boycott our OLDIES, too.

:mjlol:

I can't even listen to that music no more because every time I click on a video it's that stupid azz clown art and a whole bunch of comments talking about "Brown Pride", SMMFH.
Exactly. I've made multiple threads on that actually. How the fukk is Smokey Robinson, Mary Wells and The Temptations fukking "Chicano oldies", when ain't no fukking Chicano had shyt to do with the production of, creation of or inspiration for that music?:stopitslime:

Straight garbage ass people. They are the trailer trash of the Hispanic community. These mothafukkas have NO shame. They are obsessed with us. And that's where all of their "hate" for us stems from. Jealousy over our talent and influence. They wish it was them. They wish they had our musical gifts, our athletic prowess, our strength and perseverance as a people. That's why they stay mad, jealous, and insecure when it comes to Black men...

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Every group outside of the black race always plea to the black community to be their social justice warriors whether it's feminist, LGBT, latinos, etc. When we are faced with our plights they don't add their voice to our cause. It's not our obligation to ride out for anybody's cause but our own.

Hyon & best of luck to you:steviej:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Lol I knew this was thread was going to be made....it’s been boiling for a couple weeks with the elotera lady, and the two elotero guys....

Im not mad at Mexicans for following NATURE & defending their people.....but how come they don’t do the same when cacs shoot them at the border?

And if they hate AA’s so much why do they (esp the younger generation) engulf themselves in the culture so much? Say the N word? Emulate? Claim oldschool AA music as “oldies”? And their women fw black dudes almost as a standard rule.

Im not saying what these guys did was right but I have so many questions

So Cal Mexicans are a special kind of mental illness

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
"Here you way out in the middle of the ocean, can't swim, and you worried about someone that's in the bathtub, and can't swim."