Hispanic YouTuber 'American Cholo' Calls Out The Black Community For Not Defending Mexicans...

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I see some of the wet baccs angry and making response videos to this brother here, but he spoke NOTHING but facts. Nothing but. They try to start shyt with Black people, but have NO SMOKE for the white people who do a thousand times worse to their “Raza”. Smh. Truth hurts. fukk em..

He got these Mexicacs mad af:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:martin::mjtf::gucci:

Every president sets up social programs to help certain groups like the Latin communities for schooling, employment etc... - so your point is moot
the fact is he deported over 3 million of them - Which didn’t sit well with many of their political leaders = if you watch the Democratic debate‘s that happened toward end of last year ; ALL of the candidates besides Biden criticized Obama for his handling on immigration

How is my point moot if it happened

If you don’t want to get deported get here legally :what:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
@DatLBCGuy562

Well well well, look who made a response to him.

He still didn't refute any of the Breh's points.

His response

Yeah. This dude Heel 2 Fraud constantly ignores and pretends that he doesn't see the shyt his Mexican homies do. He's a clown who's suffering from a severe identity crisis. He loves kissing Mexican ass because he knows if he calls them our or disagrees with them, even in the slightest, that they'll turn on him immediately. That means he knows deep down that them ain't his homies.

Look at the name they gave him. Blackie. And he calls himself that and wears that shyt with pride. Straight fukking clown. Fucc these wetbacks. They wanna demand respect while being disrespectful. shyt don't work like that. Not with real nikkas it don't. They're used to these Jesse Jackson, church negro type c00ns who ignore the heavy anti Black sentiment in their communities and try to get along with them under this fake, nonexistent "people of color" coalition. Naw. fukk that. fukk them.

My loyalties and love lie with BLACK FIRST. The brother in this video said nothing wrong in his first video and he was even more on point in his second video. Heel 2 Fraud can keep sucking his sancho's dikk and making one sided videos, but he'll never convert or convince a real nikka. This stupid nikka wants people to believe him over their own eyes, ears, and God given good sense. Fucc him and the trash ass Mexicans that he pledges allegiance to. Trump getting these roaches out of this country is the ONE reason that I support him and hope he wins again...

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The way a lot of yall niggys talk on here you would think yall was all full black. Hate to see the look on a lot of yall faces when you see yo 23 and me and see how much self hate you have. Yall niggys spend too much time worried about what other races are doin/not doin for us. Why does it matter? Why do you concern yourselves? You're givin these niggys so much more power than they deserve. I see it on this mufukka all the time man. fukk the chinese. fukk the mexicans. fukk the cacs. And when another niggy don't join in shyttin on them races, it's fukk THEM TOO. We don't need anybody to like us or show us love bruh fukk that shyt. We also don't need to spew hate in every other race's direction. shyt is a complete waste of energy. You ain't gotta shyt on anyone to bring yourself up, that's sucka shyt. We also don't need to respond to all forms of other race's ignorance with more ignorance. Just be great and let these mufukkas be whatever it is they are

Nobody knows who this is and half of yall are agents tryna divide and conquer

Banned :obama:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
From what I’ve seen, there are videos of black gang members roughing up Mexican slushy vendors and now Mexicans in south central are mad. Blacks folks better protect themselves in those areas.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He got these Mexicacs mad af:mjlol:
He was on point though. I'm always amazed on how Mexicans here in Cali give white folks a pass like they do. They play the sidelines too much. There's no action whatsoever against the MAGA's, 'build the wall' types, and whites who can't stand them period. Then on top of it all you have a nice little percentage of them that are Republican and are for deporting illegals and whatnot. shyt is crazy