Hispanic YouTuber 'American Cholo' Calls Out The Black Community For Not Defending Mexicans...

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Mexicans hate black people while also calling each other nikkas and constantly trying to copy our style and culture.

Mexicans attack innocent black people all the time, they commit hate crimes against us. Did they think we would forget?
:gucci:

I'm surprised any black people even go to Mexico for vacation.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Mexicans hate black people while also calling each other nikkas and constantly trying to copy our style and culture.

Mexicans attack innocent black people all the time, they commit hate crimes against us. Did they think we would forget?
:gucci:

I'm surprised any black people even go to Mexico for vacation.
Veracruz ain’t bad, it’s a large African presence. Other Mexicans are a different brand of retarded.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
:dahell: Why they want black people to be the fukking shields to protect others when you have MAJOR latino politicians out there that can protect your countrymen, stop asking black folks for protecting!!! :what:HYON...

Hold Your Own Nachos
:troll:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Boycott rap music, mufuggas need to boycott our OLDIES, too.

:mjlol:

I can't even listen to that music no more because every time I click on a video it's that stupid azz clown art and a whole bunch of comments talking about "Brown Pride", SMMFH.
Let’s see them boycott Kobe jerseys and the Lakers

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
yUNYKmH.png

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I've made multiple threads on that actually. How the fukk is Smokey Robinson, Mary Wells and The Temptations fukking "Chicano oldies", when ain't no fukking Chicano had shyt to do with the production of, creation of or inspiration for that music?:stopitslime:

Straight garbage ass people. They are the trailer trash of the Hispanic community. These mothafukkas have NO shame. They are obsessed with us. And that's where all of their "hate" for us stems from. Jealousy over our talent and influence. They wish it was them. They wish they had our musical gifts, our athletic prowess, our strength and perseverance as a people. That's why they stay mad, jealous, and insecure when it comes to Black men...

This.... 100%.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
And if they hate AA’s so much why do they (esp the younger generation) engulf themselves in the culture so much? Say the N word? Emulate? Claim oldschool AA music as “oldies”? And their women fw black dudes almost as a standard rule.
Don't just stop at the music, let's talk about fashion.

Zoot Suits came from us, too.

1:00 of the video

1:24 of the video

Same thing goes for Asians with Chill-Hop and B-Boying/Popping & Locking, It's weird how people who hate ADOS dikkride us the most.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Black Politicians have done a lot for hispanics including obama

he can piss off

Latinos were the ones against civil rights and told us to fight our own battles

:snoop:
no disrespect... but y’all nikkaz gotta stop using these fictitious talking points

Obama supposedly deported more Mexicans/ Central Americans then the combined 43 presidents before him
:snoop:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Is this thread going to get locked last the last thread about blacks and Latinos?

It's obvious this topic makes some of the mods uncomfortable.
Exactly. Every time an ADOS makes a post about Mexicans very REAL racism and their embedded anti Black racism in their culture and how they are violent and a very REAL threat to the safety and well being of Black folks, it predictably and “mysteriously” ends up locked or in The Bushes. It’s clear what race the mods are and what their very anti Black agenda is. Which is odd, since they campaigned hard for a position of mod on a site dedicated to BLACK music and culture. But you’re low key racist against the actual Black people that create the culture that their funky asses enjoy and emulate so much :martin: