Hispanic YouTuber 'American Cholo' Calls Out The Black Community For Not Defending Mexicans...

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
The way a lot of yall niggys talk on here you would think yall was all full black. Hate to see the look on a lot of yall faces when you see yo 23 and me and see how much self hate you have. Yall niggys spend too much time worried about what other races are doin/not doin for us. Why does it matter? Why do you concern yourselves? You're givin these niggys so much more power than they deserve. I see it on this mufukka all the time man. fukk the chinese. fukk the mexicans. fukk the cacs. And when another niggy don't join in shyttin on them races, it's fukk THEM TOO. We don't need anybody to like us or show us love bruh fukk that shyt. We also don't need to spew hate in every other race's direction. shyt is a complete waste of energy. You ain't gotta shyt on anyone to bring yourself up, that's sucka shyt. We also don't need to respond to all forms of other race's ignorance with more ignorance. Just be great and let these mufukkas be whatever it is they are
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
:snoop:
no disrespect... but y’all nikkaz gotta stop using these fictitious talking points

Obama supposedly deported more Mexicans/ Central Americans then the combined 43 presidents before him
:snoop:
It's not fictitious because he set up programs to help get them through school and get them employed. He also put money in their communities

Illegals are not the only latinos. You stop

F K

All Star
Daps
I have a lot of hispanic friends that are cool and down to ride, and will even tell me how :mjpls: their kinfolk are behind closed doors. I won't be sticking my neck out for anyone I can't personally vet. ADOS sacrificed a lot to lay the groundwork for minorities to have better lives in this country and it's time for them to take a break and let someone else put the work in.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Yall respect what this guy is saying? He’s saying to boycott rappers & other black businesses

Tbh I dont even think that will matter:mjlol:Maybe Im wrong but mexicans dont put a huge chunk/support the black community economically wise so what the fukk will that really do

A lot of AA’s have even said they wished Mexicans would stop listening to rap/emulating

This is gaslighting

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Lol I knew this was thread was going to be made....it’s been boiling for a couple weeks with the elotera lady, and the two elotero guys....

Im not mad at Mexicans for following NATURE & defending their people.....but how come they don’t do the same when cacs shoot them at the border?

And if they hate AA’s so much why do they (esp the younger generation) engulf themselves in the culture so much? Say the N word? Emulate? Claim oldschool AA music as “oldies”? And their women fw black dudes almost as a standard rule.

Im not saying what these guys did was right but I have so many questions

So Cal Mexicans are a special kind of mental illness

Mexicans will never go after White people, because Mexicans are cowards and they know who is in charge and they want to be White. That is why they attack Black people, because they want to imitate what being White is like and why they also have an alliance with the Aryan Brothers and other White Supremacist groups. That is why Mexicans have the saying Mejorar La Raza, which means improve the race. You improve the race, which implies that you should marry or have children with a whiter person so you’ll have better-looking kids. It is well known in the Mexican and other Latino, Hispanic cultures:

‘Mejorar la Raza’: An Example of Racism in Latino Culture
06/15/2015 04:54 pm ET Updated Dec 06, 2017

Samuel Lange Zambrano portraying a 9-year-old Venezuelan boy obsessed with straightening his hair in the 2013 film
Pelo Malo

‘Mejorar la raza’ is a common phrase used in Latin American countries, which means ‘improve the race.’ It implies that you should marry or have children with a whiter person so you’ll have better-looking kids. The phrase is used by people of any race without much thought.

via: HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media

On The Census, Who Checks 'Hispanic,' Who Checks 'White,' And Why

• undefined_sq-63f9f4b46bb9031d67f9785b66818f4befbab8bc-s100-c85.jpg
June 16, 20149:18 AM ET

GENE DEMBY

157580454-92e128f77cb27093933d2905b623de7958e30e35-s300-c85.jpg

The word "Hispanic" means very different things in different parts of the country, Julie Dowling says.

blackwaterimages/Getty Images

We've been talking a lot lately about how who fills out the Census in what way. It's an ongoing preoccupation of Code Switch, and one shared by Julie Dowling. Dowling, a University of Illinois sociologist, whose book, Mexican Americans and the Question of Race, came out earlier this year. (As the daughter of a Mexican-American mother and Irish-American father, Dowling knows all about the complexities of filling out the race question on the Census form.)

I interviewed Dowling about her research, and she shared some fascinating insights about the gap between how people fill in Census forms and how they think of themselves

On the history of 'Hispanic' on the Census QuestionnaireIn 1930, "Mexican" was put on the Census [questionnaire] as a race. This was during the Depression and it was a time period when [the government was] rounding up people. They used the Census in the 1940s to locate Japanese-Americans for internment camps. So people didn't want to be identifiable on the Census because they were afraid of the government.

Today, everyone wants to be counted. Now everyone wants representation. But at that time period, people did not want that. And they also did not want to be racialized. This was a time where the best avenue for people to fit in was to claim whiteness.the League of the United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), a Mexican-American organization, formed in Corpus Christi, TX. One of their main organizing efforts was to get "Mexican" off the 1930 census. They protested: we are white race, we are Americans.

via: NPR Choice page

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Veracruz ain’t bad, it’s a large African presence. Other Mexicans are a different brand of retarded.
Lots of Afro-Mexicans in Oaxaca, too.

The Afro-Mexicans I've met have told me that they encounter lots of racism in Mexico

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Are you black?
Are you? Im tired of you dang government agents in here brainwashing black folk, its the same posters always posting this trash and the first one in every one of these threads

why should any of us care about what this dude says and why should it make us generalize all hispanic? Dude in the video is most likely being paid by the feds to make this video too

And yes, im black as Morris Chestnut so you can miss me with that bs Agent Smith

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Nobody knows who this is and half of yall are agents tryna divide and conquer

Are you? Im tired of you dang government agents in here brainwashing black folk, its the same posters always posting this trash and the first one in every one of these threads

why should any of us care about what this dude says and why should it make us generalize all hispanic? Dude in the video is most likely being paid by the feds to make this video too

And yes, im black as Morris Chestnut so you can miss me with that bs Agent Smith

Hispanics/Latinos generalize all Black people

President Vicente Fox’s comment reflects Mexican attitude on race
Originally published May 18, 2005 at 12:00 am Updated May 18, 2005 at 12:02 am

President Vicente Fox's controversial comment about blacks in the United States is typical of a Mexico that fails to recognize its own racist...

Via: President Vicente Fox’s comment reflects Mexican attitude on race

‘Mejorar la Raza’: An Example of Racism in Latino Culture
06/15/2015 04:54 pm ET Updated Dec 06, 2017

Samuel Lange Zambrano portraying a 9-year-old Venezuelan boy obsessed with straightening his hair in the 2013 film
Pelo Malo

‘Mejorar la raza’ is a common phrase used in Latin American countries, which means ‘improve the race.’ It implies that you should marry or have children with a whiter person so you’ll have better-looking kids. The phrase is used by people of any race without much thought.

via: HuffPost is now a part of Verizon Media

On The Census, Who Checks 'Hispanic,' Who Checks 'White,' And Why
June 16, 20149:18 AM ET

GENE DEMBY

The word "Hispanic" means very different things in different parts of the country, Julie Dowling says.

blackwaterimages/Getty Images

We've been talking a lot lately about how who fills out the Census in what way. It's an ongoing preoccupation of Code Switch, and one shared by Julie Dowling. Dowling, a University of Illinois sociologist, whose book, Mexican Americans and the Question of Race, came out earlier this year. (As the daughter of a Mexican-American mother and Irish-American father, Dowling knows all about the complexities of filling out the race question on the Census form.)

I interviewed Dowling about her research, and she shared some fascinating insights about the gap between how people fill in Census forms and how they think of themselves

On the history of 'Hispanic' on the Census QuestionnaireIn 1930, "Mexican" was put on the Census [questionnaire] as a race. This was during the Depression and it was a time period when [the government was] rounding up people. They used the Census in the 1940s to locate Japanese-Americans for internment camps. So people didn't want to be identifiable on the Census because they were afraid of the government.

Today, everyone wants to be counted. Now everyone wants representation. But at that time period, people did not want that. And they also did not want to be racialized. This was a time where the best avenue for people to fit in was to claim whiteness.the League of the United Latin American Citizens (LULAC), a Mexican-American organization, formed in Corpus Christi, TX. One of their main organizing efforts was to get "Mexican" off the 1930 census. They protested: we are white race, we are Americans.

via: NPR Choice page
Divide and conquer who? Hispanics/Latinos.....they have already been divided and conquered by the Whites
full
lol