Hispanic YouTuber 'American Cholo' Calls Out The Black Community For Not Defending Mexicans...

NYC Warrior

Dat ole real sh*t
Daps
Reppin
BX
You know I gotta post this shyt again:

He calling out his fellow taco eating, orange pickers about this? fakkits don't even have black blood in them and are the WOAT hispanics when it comes to treatment of black people and this sombrero wearing WETBACK wants us to speak up for these cockroaches? :childplease:what a muthafukking nerve :camby:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN

These are the incidents he's referring to..

This dude is mad at Black people with big platforms not denouncing these incidents against Mexicans. But that's funny. I don't recall ANY Mexicans denouncing Mexicans in southern California terrorizing and jumping and fire bombing innocent Black civilians. Even shooting and killing them. These Surenos are notoriously racist out here towards Black civilians but, when we get some get back, they wanna cry foul? :stopitslime:

Naw. Hold your own taco plate. Talking about they should boycott rap music. Good. I've wanted these "brown" wannabe white supremacists out of our music for the longest time. Focus on your bullshyt ass circus music and take that wack ass, garbage ass "Chicano rap" with you :yeshrug:

I just WISH somebody who's community is known for being especially racist towards mine would come at me with that "why aren't you defending us" bullshyt.

I don't speak spanish, but Mexican rap music sounds HORRIBLE to my ears. I've been to different Latin countries and their music I can vibe to their hip hop, but this chicana rap or whatever it is is just :scust: for some reason.

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
Mentally deficient fukking mutts, these ungrateful conniving snakes who been embolden by the local dusties and c00ns from our own communities.
The days of blacks being the voices for other groups of anti black people are coming to an end. Nothing we've done is ever reciprocated anyways and is typically met with hostility and vitriol.

So they can cry me a river , these pepper bellies have done way worse to innocent blacks solely based on the color of their skin. Some corn lady getting robbed is just an excuse for them to be even more racist than than are now. What have they done for us anyways? name one thing, I'll go a step further, what have they contributed to this country? tacos and broken english?
All they ever do is ride our coattails and hate on us simultaneously. Like other posters have said they are just weird and fukking retarded.

54% of young Hispanics 74% of young white people opposed Reparations for Black Americans

Hispanic Students DO NOT Want To Attend Black Schools

Mexican Actress hurls racial slurs

When Mexicans Were White

Mexicans Hang Noose @ Job Site (possibly Illegal)

Mexican Cop False Claims Of Black Sniper

Spicy Whites Terrorize Innocent Blacks In Southern California

Racist Latino Gang Members Charged For Racial Cleansing

Indianapolis Colts' Edwin Jackson 'killed by illegal immigrant

Roscoe’s Chicken N Waffles Loses $1.6M Racial Discrimination Lawsuit (Filed By Black Man!)

Jane The Racist Virgin Green With Envy @ Black Panther Success (proceeds to shyt on black women)

Philando Castile case verdict: Jeronimo Yanez not guilty!

George (Spicy Cac) Zimmerman

Taco Bell Employees Refuses Service To Black Customer Because She Didn't Speak Spanish

21 Year Old Black Navy Service Member Killed By Illegal Immigrant

77 Year Old Black Man Found Dismembered By ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT In Clayton County Georgia

White Latino Gang Members Attack Black Special Needs Student

Hypocritical Latina Woman Says "Blacks Only Help Blacks"

Mexicans Hurl Racial Profanties @ WalMart Employee

Black man Tells Hispanic Teenagers to Stop Saying N-Word, Gets Shot 9 Times

California parents charged with hate crime for kidnapping boy found hiding in teen daughter's closet, police say

Latina Civil Rights Investigator Julia Acosta-Grommon has gotten the fukk fired out of after making vile anti-black American remarks and threats to a black bartender

We Made A Black Gurl Say "Pinche Mayate" Lmao

Latin Marjin Buu "All Latinos Are Black" So we can say Ni99a too!

Anger over mom's black boyfriend fueled hate crime, police say

Dallas acid attack victim opens up about the horrific ordeal | Daily Mail Online

Parents Charged With Hate Crime for Allegedly Tying Up, Threatening Daughter's Teenage Boyfriend

Last edited:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
It's not fictitious because he set up programs to help get them through school and get them employed. He also put money in their communities

Illegals are not the only latinos. You stop

:martin::mjtf::gucci:

Every president sets up social programs to help certain groups like the Latin communities for schooling, employment etc... - so your point is moot
the fact is he deported over 3 million of them - Which didn’t sit well with many of their political leaders = if you watch the Democratic debate‘s that happened toward end of last year ; ALL of the candidates besides Biden criticized Obama for his handling on immigration

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, he can go and suck his mother.

Following boxing, I'm sickened by the level of racism I see from Mexican fight fans. To be frank, I've only seen it exceeded when Mayweather reduced the hero of the Philippines to number 48.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see some of the wet baccs angry and making response videos to this brother here, but he spoke NOTHING but facts. Nothing but. They try to start shyt with Black people, but have NO SMOKE for the white people who do a thousand times worse to their “Raza”. Smh. Truth hurts. fukk em..

You should see the comment section.:mjpls:

Mexicacs are mad at the brother for speaking facts. Pretty much proving his point. :myman:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
hgnTJKR.gif

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
I see some of the wet baccs angry and making response videos to this brother here, but he spoke NOTHING but facts. Nothing but. They try to start shyt with Black people, but have NO SMOKE for the white people who do a thousand times worse to their “Raza”. Smh. Truth hurts. fukk em..

This Breh speaking gospel throughout his channel, I'm Watching more videos from him.

This just goes back to what I and many other people have said. Everybody is cool with racism/white supremacy as long as it's directed to towards Black Americans.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

"You can't say I'm anti Hispanic i have a Chihuahua...beautiful dog" :russ:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

"Aztec warriER" :pachaha: