Hispanic YouTuber 'American Cholo' Calls Out The Black Community For Not Defending Mexicans...

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Lmao its always these socal spics that be doing the most they seem to have the biggest inferiority complex out of all the mexicans when it comes to black folks i notice

I ain't never been to south cal but most of the major racist incidents usally points to sol cal. The Mexicans over in Houston seemed pretty cool when I went awhile ago.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
images

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
I ain't never been to south cal but most of the major racist incidents usally points to sol cal. The Mexicans over in Houston seemed pretty cool when I went awhile ago.
Yeah spics out in texas are more passive aggressive but copy everything we do and follow us EVERYWHERE but trust me theres a rivalry they have with us underneath the surface they have a jealousy toward us but lowkey seek our approval at the same time its weird

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll miserable as hell, how do you find this stuff?

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps

These are the incidents he's referring to..

This dude is mad at Black people with big platforms not denouncing these incidents against Mexicans. But that's funny. I don't recall ANY Mexicans denouncing Mexicans in southern California terrorizing and jumping and fire bombing innocent Black civilians. Even shooting and killing them. These Surenos are notoriously racist out here towards Black civilians but, when we get some get back, they wanna cry foul? :stopitslime:

Naw. Hold your own taco plate. Talking about they should boycott rap music. Good. I've wanted these "brown" wannabe white supremacists out of our music for the longest time. Focus on your bullshyt ass circus music and take that wack ass, garbage ass "Chicano rap" with you :yeshrug:

Lmao these Flancos want us to be their mommy and daddy so bad :mjlol:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Talking about they should boycott rap music. Good. I've wanted these "brown" wannabe white supremacists out of our music for the longest time. Focus on your bullshyt ass circus music and take that wack ass, garbage ass "Chicano rap" with you :yeshrug:
Boycott rap music, mufuggas need to boycott our OLDIES, too.

:mjlol:

I can't even listen to that music no more because every time I click on a video it's that stupid azz clown art and a whole bunch of comments talking about "Brown Pride", SMMFH.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Ya'll miserable as hell, how do you find this stuff?
But you’re one of the non dry backs that we’re talking about. I can see why your p*ssy is bleeding . Feel free to go register on brownpride.com if you don’t like the content being posted on a website dedicated to BLACK culture and music...oh yeah. That’s right. You bytches are too obsessed with us to leave:stopitslime: