Hip hop almost died today and my heart is broken

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here is what you Rosenberg apologist fail to grasp . Nicki is the lone black female artist making any noise and she feels humiliated by a white man of privilege on an urban radio station. Rosenberg acts like he is a hiphop purist when he is just your typical white boy who think hiphop revolves around primo and j dilla. His act in the words of Cory booker nauseate me.

Ima ride with the black female with the fat azz everytime over any white man.....but what kinda black woman is she to let this black man disrespect her like that? She shoulda walked out on that stage called rosenburg all kind of crackas,performed her set and exited the stage like this

http://i.imgur.com/qQNb8.gif

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Wiz, big Sean, j.Cole, two chains, drake, the list goes on and on. All artist who made a name for themselves before the labels took notice. All are now making the same POPULAR music the label makes them. Non of there debuts sound anything like the mixtapes that got them all their fans in the first place

:what:

Some of the artists you named are making the same music

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

:why:

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ima ride with the black female with the fat azz everytime over any white man.....but what kinda black woman is she to let this black man disrespect her like that? She shoulda walked out on that stage called rosenburg all kind of crackas,performed her set and exited the stage like this

http://i.imgur.com/qQNb8.gif

The "Black girl" you speak of is currently trying her damnedest to be a "white girl" and be accepted in the white community yet you give her a pass.

:what:

Some of the artists you named are making the same music

Who?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

:why:

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

summarize what happened

:laugh: @ ur sig!

Basically Peter Rosenburg dissed the song Starships a little while before Nicki was supossed to come out on stage so Wayne told her not to come out at all and as the headlining act, she never showed or performed.

So she was a no show because of what he said basically.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
So what, she should have already boycotted him, and we should have already been outraged

well, unless you believe cypher sounds and his theory that this was her doing, im taking her at her word in that her boss told her to fall back. which would be what rosenberg shoulda done in the first place. just fall back and let your boss call the shots.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
the funny thing is that he went at people who were there to hear that Starships shyt yet there were people there to see Azealia Banks perform a little earlier on that same stage. He didn't say anything about that.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
the funny thing is that he went at people who were there to hear that Starships shyt yet there were people there to see Azealia Banks perform a little earlier on that same stage. He didn't say anything about that.

Is 212 Azealia Banks 1st track? That's the 1st time I've ever heard of her.

But in one of the links u guys posted they were saying how Nicki never wanted to do the summer jam in the 1st place and she took the 1st excuse she could to back out of it.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Wiz's album is nothing like his prior mixtapes other than the numerous weed references

And not only did two chains change his music, they mad him change his name. He used to be titty boy, he didn't blow up until the major deal and the name change

Their music is SIMILAR to what they made before. It didn't CHANGE.

shyt Wiz made Say Yeah YEARSSSSSSS ago and that would have fit perfect on his album.