490506_nicki-minaj-e12795490378821_jpg5a22b388d0bcaebe9e5b07805d6b882c

2495649_f520.jpg

tinycakes.jpg

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
:rudy: Now dudes wanna play the racist card? He stated a opinion in which he is entitled to have (and I agree with). Rosenberg does more for so-called "real" hip-hop than the while YMCB combined. Check his show Sunday night on Hot 97, dude plays joint that would never see the light of day on that station without him.

Now with that said do I think he probably should have choose a different venue to state this opinion (even though he has addressed this many times). I can agree with that why diss someone who is about to perform on your show. The racist shyt is just lame though.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
:rudy: Now dudes wanna play the racist card? He stated a opinion in which he is entitled to have (and I agree with). Rosenberg does more for so-called "real" hip-hop than the while YMCB combined. Check his show Sunday night on Hot 97, dude plays joint that would never see the light of day on that station without him.

Now with that said do I think he probably should have choose a different venue to state this opinion (even though he has addressed this many times). I can agree with that why diss someone who is about to perform on your show. The racist shyt is just lame though.

How so?

Because If Im thinking correctly YMCMB actually Signs hiphop artist and puts out albums.

I could be wrong though

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Rosenberg does more for so-called "real" hip-hop than the while YMCB combined. Check his show Sunday night on Hot 97, dude plays joint that would never see the light of day on that station without him.

this is stupidity at it's finest right here

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See that's where your wrong I don't dislike her cause her music is bs. I am one who thinks artist shouldnt be role models, they should make the music they feel and want to make. Cursing sex violence all of that is prevolent in our society and i don't hide it from my kids. My problem is the image she projects to young women. The image that you need fake hair,boobs,ass,eyes,nose,skin to be attractive. I could care less about her music I understand it is not for me. It's when I see girls on fb makin stupid ass nicki minaj faces wit pink wigs and but pads on that bothers me. Also her music is exclusively marketed to kids, they don't play Nas,Jay,Kanye,TI,Cube,Pac ect on the Disney Chanel, but they do play nicki minaj.

Girls, especially in the black community have self esteem issues and nicki minaj tells them to go put on some make up and a but pad and they will b sexy, and the little girls believe it. Thats why they don't even demand respect from theese lil nikkas, they think all guys want to see this shyt when really lil nikkas just prey on the dumb hoes who want to look like that. That's how they know who they can smash and never call later.

For the record i have a son too and I would hate if he grew up to want to be like a rapper. Cause half of them is stupid too.

At the height of her fame I know she had sum of these hos actin extra goofy out here and I had to give em the :wtb:...and I get the facebook shyt,but I think majority of them do that as fans,those girls wuz fake airheads before nicki came along....just like dudes who mighta bandana cuz pac wore one may have been thuggin before pac and gravitated to him bcuz of his music and rocked it cuz they liked how it looked and cuz they wuz fans, just like nikkas started wearin buttonups cuz jay said so...drug dealers rockin snowman shirts cuz they related to jeezy bcuz they were ALREADY drug dealers,or maybe just as fans:manny:...you'd have to look on a fan by fan basis,and we can't sit here and speculate if minaj is the bird that laid the egg ,or if that egg been a bird before the bird sat on that egg:mjpls:...I can't hold a rappers fashion trends as the cause of black womens "self esteem" which truthfully I think the real problem is black womans habitual trend hoppping mentality and not low self esteem at all....lil girls might want straight hair cuz all her mamas and auntees got weaves,and mama been tellin her daughter how bad her hair looks everytime it gets nappy and ain't straightened with a hot comb....my sister wuz wearin two pairs of jeans long before Minaj bcuz she ain't have azz:laugh: bcuz nikkas been obssesed with azz long before minaj...maybe she SHOULD try to take some responsibility knowing that any popular black female in america is subject to be ridiculously copied by other black females....but its still a double standard,we don't ask males to watch what fashion trends they set...we let them set them then just clown them for how stupid they look and how stupid anybody fan who copies them look...now can't we black women and especially men just all do that with Nicki and her fans?just tell them how stupid they look and the shyt will die eventually? Oh we cant:wtf: why? Cuz we still gon holla and fuk them weird lookin bytches regardless:krs:?

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Fake ass? Shiiiiiiiiiiiet I'd still fukk :takedat:

So because he plays certain records it means he does more for hip hop :leon:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I was going to comment but honestly I have no idea what the fukk is going on, and reading this thread made even less sense so....

tumblr_kvhws8toSh1qzymhso1_400.gif

Fred.

Tunes

Pro
Daps
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn36/kalos990/80125-ak-yall-nikkas-postin-in-a-troll-thread.jpg

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
rosenbergs argument holds less weight due to the fact that he represents a station that plays the type of artists he criticizes, at the same time lol @ the thought of ranting about nicki minaj killing hiphop, the whole situation needs a random freeway appearance to be more interesting.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At the height of her fame I know she had sum of these hos actin extra goofy out here and I had to give em the :wtb:...and I get the facebook shyt,but I think majority of them do that as fans,those girls wuz fake airheads before nicki came along....just like dudes who mighta bandana cuz pac wore one may have been thuggin before pac and gravitated to him bcuz of his music and rocked it cuz they liked how it looked and cuz they wuz fans, just like nikkas started wearin buttonups cuz jay said so...drug dealers rockin snowman shirts cuz they related to jeezy bcuz they were ALREADY drug dealers,or maybe just as fans:manny:...you'd have to look on a fan by fan basis,and we can't sit here and speculate if minaj is the bird that laid the egg ,or if that egg been a bird before the bird sat on that egg:mjpls:...I can't hold a rappers fashion trends as the cause of black womens "self esteem" which truthfully I think the real problem is black womans habitual trend hoppping mentality and not low self esteem at all....lil girls might want straight hair cuz all her mamas and auntees got weaves,and mama been tellin her daughter how bad her hair looks everytime it gets nappy and ain't straightened with a hot comb....my sister wuz wearin two pairs of jeans long before Minaj bcuz she ain't have azz:laugh: bcuz nikkas been obssesed with azz long before minaj...maybe she SHOULD try to take some responsibility knowing that any popular black female in america is subject to be ridiculously copied by other black females....but its still a double standard,we don't ask males to watch what fashion trends they set...we let them set them then just clown them for how stupid they look and how stupid anybody fan who copies them look...now can't we black women and especially men just all do that with Nicki and her fans?just tell them how stupid they look and the shyt will die eventually? Oh we cant:wtf: why? Cuz we still gon holla and fuk them weird lookin bytches regardless:krs:?

Again i said an artist should be able to make what ever music they want and they shouldn't have to be role models. I simply stated why I don't support the whole niki minaj movement, it's fake and it promotes a negative image to kids. Though i don't blame her for the problems of our youth, I can assure you she is not part of the solution.
Like i said they promote her and her music to CHILDREN on children's tv. It is irresponsible for her to make the music she makes and promote the image she does then sale it to kids.

Yes she has a right to be any type of person or artist she wants to but if she knows she has millions of "barbies" out there maybe she should give them a more positive image to idolize.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again i said an artist should be able to make what ever music they want and they shouldn't have to be role models. I simply stated why I don't support the whole niki minaj movement, it's fake and it promotes a negative image to kids. Though i don't blame her for the problems of our youth, I can assure you she is not part of the solution.
Like i said they promote her and her music to CHILDREN on children's tv. It is irresponsible for her to make the music she makes and promote the image she does then sale it to kids.

Yes she has a right to be any type of person or artist she wants to but if she knows she has millions of "barbies" out there maybe she should give them a more positive image to idolize.

I get what u sayin and maybe she SHOULD...but kids are way more likely to hear far worse shyt in they parents cars,or even in traffic in the cars surrounding them out in traffic from male artist,whether there marketed to kids or not...but I feel what u sayin just feel like she's reeeal minor and a footnote at the end of the day,and is givn to much credit for usherin in bad music around here,media and youtube etc....she just wack in her own right at the end of the day to me...and definitly sold out

Galvatron

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka please

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The song is ass and I respect him for stepping up and saying shyt he believes,soft ass nikkas gettin hurt.If the shyt is wack,the shyt is wack point blank I don't give a fukk if Sinead O' Conner pasty ass said it.

And the nikka comparin' Starships to Umi Says needs to get his kufi slapped the fukk off.It's some horrible posters on this site.

Agreed.